The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Schedule and Routine
Old 9th June 2017
Lives for gear

Schedule and Routine

I have family members in town visiting for the next month. As a result, my sleep cycle changed from a week strait of long days/overnight sessions to waking up early before 7am this week since they are all early risers.

I've noticed you answering questions around 7am. As someone who does this on a higher professional level, do you find that a certain structure has been helpful for you or is your schedule all over the place depending on what you're working on?
Old 11th June 2017
special guest

Schedule

I very much try to work with artists from mid morning to early to mid eve... Obviously there is work to do around that sometimes and you do have to be flexible... I also avoid working on the weekend but sometimes it has to be that way... Finding the balance is a constant struggle but setting some parameters is essential... It's a very time intensive process much of the time... In general I'm an early riser and like to get email and whatnot off my plate early... I'm a husband and a father and family has to come first.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search