The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Welcome Jacquire!
Old 30th May 2017
Thumbs up Welcome Jacquire!

A big welcome to Jacquire from the team here at GS, and a big thanks to Universal Audio for helping to hook this all up!

Jacquire will start answering questions from next Monday - June 5th - but you can presubmit questions from NOW.

(Please submit your questions as new threads, do not reply to this one with new questions, they will be removed!)

Universal Audio is as excited for Jacquire to be here as we are so they are going to hook up GS members who ask the best questions with some plugins. We're still working out all the details but the top three questions as chosen by Jacquire at the end of the Q+A will get some free stuff!

Please read the Q+A rules if you haven't already for details on how this all works - enjoy the next few weeks.
Old 1st June 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecat View Post
A big welcome to Jacquire from the team here at GS, and a big thanks to Universal Audio for helping to hook this all up!

Jacquire will start answering questions from next Monday - June 5th - but you can presubmit questions from NOW.

(Please submit your questions as new threads, do not reply to this one with new questions, they will be removed!)

Universal Audio is as excited for Jacquire to be here as we are so they are going to hook up GS members who ask the best questions with some plugins. We're still working out all the details but the top three questions as chosen by Jacquire at the end of the Q+A will get some free stuff!

Please read the Q+A rules if you haven't already for details on how this all works - enjoy the next few weeks.
Hey all,

To tee up the discussion, Ww just released a new blog article and video called Jacquire’s Shoot Out: Vintage Analog Hardware vs. Apollo & Unison Plug-Ins.

Jacquire’s Shoot Out: Vintage Analog Hardware vs. Apollo & Unison Plug-Ins. - Blog - Universal Audio

In the video, we directly compare vintage hardware to Unison preamps and UAD plug-ins in a real world session and I think it turned out pretty well. :-)

You can also download the stems and compare them in your own environment.

It was so cool to work with Jaquire and Jamie Lidell at Blackbird Studios - definitely one of the nicest rooms around!

Check it out - I hope you enjoy it!

Best,

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 5th June 2017
special guest

HELLO

Looking forward to this and hope I'm of some help. Best wishes
Old 10th June 2017
special guest

My Answers

I think most of the time we already have a clue what the answer will be when we ask an educated question ... I say this to just encourage everyone to seek answers from others but also take you own questions as an incentive to explore and find the answers that come from experience as those are always the most meaningful
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search