The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
  Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Howie, Thanks for doing the QA and all the great sounding records. I've seen lately that you've switched to PMC speakers...

Audio X
replies: 1 views: 5,016
Howie Weinberg 9th May 2013

Hi Howie! I am a live engineer and freelance recording engineer. I aspire to premaster more, but i am limited to the gear i...

DigitalBrownNote
replies: 1 views: 4,830

Hi Howie, thanks for being with us and answering our questions. I wondered if you have a preferred samplerate to work...

zinomikorey
replies: 1 views: 4,554

Hi Howie, stoked you're doing this. You mastered my band's last album and did a fantastic job. You were kind enough to have us...

Chris Hesse
replies: 1 views: 5,334

Hi Howie, Just curious if your red 3 had any mods done to it or if it was the version with the input transformers. Any...

softshoe
replies: 1 views: 4,380

Howie, Getting the right gap between songs seems to be a lost art. This is probably due to the emphasis on single songs in the...

BillSimpkins
replies: 1 views: 3,414

Hey Howie - Big fan of your work. I know this is a very general pair of questions: - What are the most common mix mistakes...

K. Osborne
replies: 1 views: 5,792

Greetings! I hope this is a fair question. I struggle with saying "no" to certain projects. Sometimes it is the...

AndrewMac
replies: 0 views: 2,865
AndrewMac 8th May 2013

Hi, Just interested to know if you think there is a big difference between mastering plugins and mastering outboard gear?...

Focalpress
replies: 3 views: 6,469
Rockinrob 8th May 2013

When I listen to music that was encoded digitally, but possibly mastered for vinyl or before the compressor wars, I usually need...

renniz
replies: 0 views: 2,192
renniz 8th May 2013

Howie, Thank you for taking the time to answer questions on Gearslutz. Your list of credits is utterly *mind...

Sam Watson
replies: 1 views: 4,754
Howie Weinberg 7th May 2013

Hello Howie! Is there an album that you didn't do anything to it, sonically speaking? How much do you inject your preference...

haryy
replies: 1 views: 5,387

Hello Howie, thank you for doing this Q&A. kfhkh How often do you (re)calibrate your room? How much were you...

RedTuxedo
replies: 1 views: 4,559

Thanks again Howie for joining us!! Jack White is notorious for being extremely 'old-school' in his approach to making...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 5,204

Hello Howie Weinberg Thanks for doing this Q&A Can you please tell about the mastering of the Slayer album Reign In...

Rune Rask
replies: 2 views: 5,488

Hi guys! Thanks for having me! I'm going to try to answer questions each day. It's very busy here so it might take me some...

Howie Weinberg
replies: 0 views: 2,748

A supreme thank you to Howie for agreeing to do this! The usual Q&A rules apply - but if this is your first one here they...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 2,402
Whitecat 3rd May 2013

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search