The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Which studio did you like the most?
Old 2nd July 2018
Lives for gear

Which studio did you like the most?

not a question of "which had the best gear" but out of the studios you worked in which one gave you more inspiration (example: if we route this to here that to there...)

child in a toy shop sort of scenario. where you were given chance to play around with new innovations ect..

do you find you work better in hustle and bustle, or more relaxed enviroment.
Old 5th July 2018
I normally get the inspiration I need from a studio such as "Capital Records"from the records that were made at that studio, which means you can't blame the studio if things don't work out. another studio would be " Village Recorders" where you get inspired by what has been recorded at that facility in the past. I am not always able to experiment as I would like to because of time restraints.I like to work in a combination of hustle and bustle and then calming down to a more relaxed environment.

Geoff Emerick
Audio Engineer Masterclass
IG @ geoffemerick
FB @ officialgeoffemerick
Old 5th July 2018
I normally get the inspiration I need from a studio such as "Capital Records"from the records that were made at that studio, which means you can't blame the studio if things don't work out. another studio would be " Village Recorders" where you get inspired by what has been recorded at that facility in the past. I am not always able to experiment as I would like to because of time restraints.I like to work in a combination of hustle and bustle and then calming down to a more relaxed environment.

Geoff Emerick
Audio Engineer Masterclass
IG @ geoffemerick
FB @ officialgeoffemerick

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search