The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with Eskmo

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For our new round of Q&As we’re proud to welcome Brendan Angelides, better known under his artist name of Eskmo to the...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 800
Reptil 2 weeks ago

You can post questions from today! Brendan will be answering your questions from friday, for the next two weeks after....

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 381
Reptil 2 weeks ago

Hi Brendan, a few questions please about the pieces you did for The Echo Society: I found this picture: Is that you performing on...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 417
Reptil 2 days ago

Hi Eskmo, so this video landed in my inbox this morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCX6zAM24sQ Doing some reading...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 308
Reptil 4 days ago

Hi! I'm a huge fan of your work on Billions and I'd like to ask about your creative process regarding it: 1) When you get...

StereoPari
replies: 0 views: 272
StereoPari 4 days ago

Cloudlight was the song that introduced me to your music. I still marvel at its construction, it is remarkable. Can you tell me...

musicandstuff
replies: 0 views: 330
musicandstuff 1 week ago

Hey Eskmo! Thanks for doing this. I was wondering if you could please talk through the process of doing TV scores... your...

Whitecat
replies: 6 views: 900
eskmo12345 1 week ago

Thanks for being here–really impressive body of work! For live sets, can you give some insight how you organize? If you're...

jimmydeluxe
replies: 1 views: 416
eskmo12345 1 week ago

Greetings Eskmo, It's great to hear that you're using soft synths and Kontakt instruments in your work. I also highly value...

Synth Guru
replies: 2 views: 801
andrzej00 1 week ago

Hello I was wondering what kinds of visual experiences (art, film, landscapes, etc.) have influenced and informed your...

asynchro_nous
replies: 1 views: 441
eskmo12345 1 week ago

Hi Eskmo How much of your songwriting is informed by freedom/constraints of performing it live? Do you do "studio"...

24dB
replies: 2 views: 628
24dB 1 week ago

Hi Eskmo, I'm a big fan of your work and especially your sound design. I was wondering if you could discuss your approach to...

mchillak
replies: 1 views: 701
eskmo12345 1 week ago

Hi Eskmo, what do you think of roli seaboard ?

Teoichi
replies: 2 views: 628
Teoichi 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search