The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Rework of Forever Dolphin Love
Old 22nd March 2016
Lives for gear

Post Rework of Forever Dolphin Love

I think I (and by extension everyone who had a headset while I used to play it playing Cod 4) listened to your rework of Forever Dolphin Love about 1000 times about 5 years ago. Amazing job.

How long did that take you to make that track. Thanks for this Erol.
Old 30th March 2016
Special Guest

hey

Thank you!

I spoke about this remix in another thread last week, but as far as how long it took me, it wasn't long as I already had the remix complete in my head, so putting it together was pretty fast. I currently find that I don't go into the studio unless I have something fully formed in my mind, and then use the studio as a place to create it, rather then go in there and think it through.. It may change in the future but thats my current method, which is working for me..
Old 10th April 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EROL_ALKAN View Post
hey

Thank you!

I spoke about this remix in another thread last week, but as far as how long it took me, it wasn't long as I already had the remix complete in my head, so putting it together was pretty fast. I currently find that I don't go into the studio unless I have something fully formed in my mind, and then use the studio as a place to create it, rather then go in there and think it through.. It may change in the future but thats my current method, which is working for me..
Wow I never really thought about doing that. That's really helpful. I've always thought of using the functionality of different DAWS to move past the 8 bar (or whatever size) loop. That, like all good ideas, is a really simple new way for me to think about composition.

Thanks for your reply Erol. Keep up the great work too
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search