The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Beyond the Wizards Sleeve
Old 18th March 2016
Beyond the Wizards Sleeve

Hi Erol, thanks so much for this. I just had a general question maybe you can tell us a few things about the Beyond the Wizards Sleeve project, its a really amazing mix of ideas, what your inspiration is how you go about making the tracks, deciding what to sample, etc.

Old 20th March 2016
Special Guest

It keeps changing, but we wanted to make records made within a certain era work in a different way for a different dance floor. That was the original plot.. Since then its grown, and our album is a really varied mix, I'm not quite sure what people will make of it as we are completely out of our comfort zone with it..
Old 22nd March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by EROL_ALKAN View Post
It keeps changing, but we wanted to make records made within a certain era work in a different way for a different dance floor. That was the original plot.. Since then its grown, and our album is a really varied mix, I'm not quite sure what people will make of it as we are completely out of our comfort zone with it..

Well it worked! Its hard to go out of your comfort zone but usually it pays off music wise at least. Thanks for taking the time.

Old 30th March 2016
Special Guest

My pleasure
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search