The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Love is Strange
Old 21st May 2010
Gear Head

Love is Strange

Hey Alan. First of all, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to offer a little advice to all of us.

I just got Wings' Wild Life about half a year ago (I'm only 24 so all of this great stuff just keeps popping up) and the album is great, especially for big Macca fans. One of my favorite tunes on this album is "Love is Strange." I was wondering if it was written out beforehand, or if it was just a jam they were doing and Paul started singing "Love is Strange" over it? Watching the Let It Be movie, you get the impression that there was a lot of that going on between Paul and John (just singing old songs for "jams") at that time?

Again, thanks for helping out us kids and all the great tunes!
Old 1st June 2010
Special guest

Nothing was ever written out with Paul - only his lyrics. So it was definitely a jam.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search