The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with David Moufang

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

We're very happy to present our newest Q&A guest - David Moufang - best known as 'Move D.' The single thing that influenced...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 2,636
Reptil 27th February 2017

You can post questions from today! David will be answering your questions from today, for the next two weeks. :) You post your...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 784
Reptil 10th February 2017

Thank you David for the Q&A! Really appreciate that you've taken time to do this....

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 766
move d 3rd March 2017

Hey David/Move D hope your good. Thanks Something I've been thinking about a lot lately is how, or whether to split up the...

Eklo
replies: 3 views: 1,298
move d 3rd March 2017

Hi David, I'd like to ask you if you want to share what gear you have in your studio now? What mixer do you use, or do you record...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 603
move d 24th February 2017

David, Thank you for taking the time to do this and for all the great music. Such a great opportunity to learn and be exposed to...

joshdeep
replies: 1 views: 708

Hi David, I've been enjoying your ambient works for a while now, and most recently The Silent Orbiter. What do you think the...

garstyciuks
replies: 1 views: 563

Hey David :) Longtime enjoyer of your tracks and of course live shows with Jonah, Benjamin, Juju & Jordash at freero. The...

Disco Cubist
replies: 1 views: 758

Hi David, huge admirer of your music here, been playing your vinyls for a long time and for the last three years i've been in the...

viktorapo
replies: 1 views: 1,121
move d 18th February 2017

Hi David, I often got the impression that eq-ing a kick drum removes automatically its impact and punch. Even if it's only...

manessi
replies: 1 views: 1,278
move d 17th February 2017

Hi David, really great that you're taking time to do this Q&A. I want to ask you about the "Magic Mountian High"...

Reptil
replies: 3 views: 748

I use a bounce of hardware Gyraf G10 , Gyraf G14 , BAE 1973D, Strymon pedals, modular set up Elektron, Roland machines etc . For...

Toketronic
replies: 1 views: 1,104

Hi David, I'm a huge fan - thank you for all the great music! I was wondering if you'd be willing to discuss the creative process...

mjudge
replies: 1 views: 764

Hello David, We met briefly once in weimar for an STFU event. I remember being mind blown by a techno set you played there. Was...

d_r_i_x
replies: 1 views: 1,112

Forever a fan heppy Are software instruments used in your productions? If yes, do you have any favorites?

counterspy
replies: 1 views: 1,271
move d 12th February 2017

Hi David; I really appreciate you doing this! Hope you are doing well today. I've always been intrigued by your use of the...

donglekong
replies: 1 views: 1,116

David, thank you so much for taking time out to do this Q/A for us and all the amazing music over the years. Solitaire is still...

fragmentated
replies: 1 views: 958

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search