The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with Dave Pensado

Sponsored By
  Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Dave How far do you as a mixer influence the content of the track? Do you get involved in the arrangements, the programming...

Renie
replies: 4 views: 7,391
juniorhifikit 23rd August 2004

Dave, I thought it was pretty awesome when you gave EM some screenshots of actual plug in's you used on sessions. ...

e-cue
replies: 9 views: 11,464
jho 21st August 2004

Hi Dave, thanks for putting the time in and answering a few questions on GS! Tech stuff aside for a moment, can you give us a...

remo
replies: 9 views: 7,622
Boogle 21st August 2004

Hi Dave, great to have you on the board! As an easy (?) question for start i (and prolly many others) would like to know the...

DrDeltaM
replies: 7 views: 10,364
Jose Mrochek 15th August 2004

Welcome And full props to e-cue for hookin this up! kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh

Jules
replies: 45 views: 12,151
Shan 15th August 2004

To Dave and all. Who rides the master fader instead of using a 2-buss comp on the stereo mix? This came up in the Any Wallace...

LumenStudio
replies: 14 views: 9,435
Fidelis 14th August 2004

Hello Mr. Pensado, I saw your moderator bio...wow...looks like a who's who in pop music! People are chiming in about how...

genericperson
replies: 3 views: 72,409
mykla 13th August 2004

Hey Dave, big fan of your work here. Would you be kind enough to let us in into the vocal chain you use for B.McKnight? He...

RaGe
replies: 6 views: 9,570
Jules 13th August 2004

Do you ask em to stay out of your hair for a while? Are they ever there when you first bring the tracks up? kfhkh

Jules
replies: 3 views: 8,932
Jules 13th August 2004

Dave I'm sure this is a subject most of us are interested in. You're down as saying you often prefer plug's over hardware...

Renie
replies: 1 views: 9,008
Dave Pensado 13th August 2004

Dave, When did you first start doing mixes in the box? I think I read a Keyboard mag a few years back saying that you used to...

Exmun
replies: 2 views: 8,466

Dave, didn't you work one the BBD stuff? I think that's the first place I ever saw your name.... I am curious if you have any...

toledo3
replies: 1 views: 13,374

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search