The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with Che Pope - brought to you by Universal Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Apollo Artist Sessions Vol. XII 60s Funk/Soul Challenge with Che Pope: “Higher Ground” In the latest installment of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 578
Whitecat 1 week ago

Big welcome to ChePope. Thanks for hanging out with us here for a couple weeks! Che will be very happy to answer any...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 502
Whitecat 1 week ago

If you're new to our Q+As, here are the rules! To submit a question, just start a new thread - or click here! It won't appear...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 374
Whitecat 1 week ago

Our pals at Universal Audio are feeling generous - we're gonna choose our favourite questions at the end of the Q+A and those...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 439
Whitecat 1 week ago

Hello Che ! Thank you very much for this Q&A. I really dig the last video you made with UA & Ben Jaffe. I loved the...

RobCho
replies: 1 views: 287
ChePope 2 hours ago

Hi Che, First of all thank you for taking the time to answer a couple of questions here on Gearslutz. We all really appreciate...

albiddhk
replies: 1 views: 59
ChePope 2 hours ago

Hi Mr Che! Congrats for all your awesome work! I'm searching for a long time about infos of the "making" of the...

KIDBILL
replies: 2 views: 788
ChePope 2 hours ago

Are there any recording methods or tricks that you've learned or figured out over the years, that you wish you had known earlier...

blue_thunder
replies: 1 views: 377
ChePope 18 hours ago

What are your view on todays analogue-emulated plugins and the future of plugins vs. Analogue gear? Do you think we will ever...

roadlyri
replies: 1 views: 277
ChePope 18 hours ago

Hi, I'm a beginner and feeling overwhelmed by the huge number of instruments, plugins etc I need to learn. It feels like it...

Catch44
replies: 0 views: 115
Catch44 1 day ago

Greetings, Mr. Pope! Besides C800G, what are go-to vocal microphones? Do you prefer vintage german tube ones over modern...

ellryn
replies: 0 views: 79
ellryn 1 day ago

What gear woud you personallylike to see emulated that doesn't exist or could better emulated in software ?

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 0 views: 166
IM WHO YOU THINK 1 day ago

Dear Che Pope, thank you so much for participating in this Q+A with UA! My question would be, what do you think your most...

jjhouse94
replies: 1 views: 468
ChePope 2 days ago

Hello Che, thanks for doing this Q&A Working with Kanye seems to be quite an intense and special experience. On Ye, it...

hitsville
replies: 1 views: 402
ChePope 3 days ago

Hey Che im a big fan of your work, thanks for doing this Q&A How was the process of working on Ye in Wyoming, did you...

MaztotheUla
replies: 1 views: 311
ChePope 3 days ago

Hi Che, out of your huge catalogue of work which beat do you smile the most with? love and respect

mpc3kle
replies: 1 views: 476
ChePope 3 days ago

Hi Che, Thanks so much for doing this Q&A. My question is less technical in nature and more of a producer...

bambamboom
replies: 1 views: 478
ChePope 4 days ago

Greetings Che! Based on behind the scenes photos, it looks like many Kanye vocals have been recorded inside hotel or...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 1 views: 592
ChePope 4 days ago

Hey, Che! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions! My question is this: Thanks to companies...

ArcticAudio
replies: 1 views: 611
ChePope 5 days ago

Hey Che, Are you still using your MPC-3000? If so, how are you using it today in conjunction with everything else you use.

huh?
replies: 1 views: 495
ChePope 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search