The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What inspires you to compose?
Old 16th June 2018
Lives for gear

What inspires you to compose?

Hi Che!

Is there something that has changed in the world of composition since you started writing? I'm not talking about technology, but about the creative atmosphere, the motivations and the dreams of the writers, the places where people look for inspiration.

What inspires you and your colleagues the most nowadays? Is it the beauty of a groove, is it the thought of people dancing, is it a social commentary? Is it just another day at the office? What's going through your head when you get an idea for a song, and how has that evolved during your career?

Last edited by chrismeraz; 21st June 2018 at 02:05 PM..
Old 26th June 2018
special guest

As far as I go what is really getting me excited is finding a particular artist to work with. I love to see what's possible in that process. ITs a creative journey that we all get to go on together. In general LIFE inspires me. I'm inspired by just taking a walk on a beach, or traveling, or people watching. In regards to production I'm always experimenting with different techniques. I definitely have my GO TO TOOLS, but I love the exploration process in an of itself. I really am into modular synths at the moment because of the ability to create sounds no one has ever heard. My life motto is: "ALWAYS STAY CURIOUS".
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search