The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with Charles Dye

Sponsored By
  Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The settings for for the waves plugins plugins don't seem to "make it" on the session download. I copied them from the...

Ckevperry
replies: 1 views: 1,014
Charles Dye 5th November 2002

Hi Charles, I've noticed you use ren eq and filter bank,just wondering if you've tryed the oxford and if so what did you...

chrisaiken
replies: 1 views: 1,340
Charles Dye 5th November 2002

Been browsing around for a used Mix Core and a few Farm Cards and have noticed just as many (at least it seems that way) HD...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 9 views: 1,183
schmeete 5th November 2002
replies: - views: -
Jax 4th November 2002

Ok the film guys go nutz with multiple PT rigs on one project. I can bearly grasp the concept. But what are you guys seeing...

Jules
replies: 5 views: 2,706
dstagl 4th November 2002

Charles - I suppose you have a great choice of rooms to work in - so what's your favourite and why?? cheers John

John Sayers
replies: 8 views: 1,641
groundcontrol 4th November 2002

I get confused with all these on PT. Anyone else? mezed What do you have to fiddle with? (other DAW folks)

Jules
replies: 4 views: 1,707
Greg Heimbecker 4th November 2002

How many of you out there that mix "In-The-Box" are using plug-in verbs exclusively? I'd love to someday be able to...

Bobby Terry
replies: 13 views: 3,684
Greg Heimbecker 4th November 2002

After just finishing my first record entirely in PT, I quickly became aquainted with the limitaions brought about by strictly...

postboy
replies: 3 views: 2,074
Charles Dye 4th November 2002

From the DUC Steve MacMillan Member Member # 2136 posted November 01, 2002 11:36 PM ___ __ __ _ _ _ __ I just...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 2,144
Jules 4th November 2002

Hi Charles and Jules and Jon and all I think this is the right forum to ask this question. I'm planing to upgrade from a Digi...

studjo
replies: 2 views: 1,353
jon 4th November 2002

Charles - any advise and / or opinions on doing seperate mixes FOR radio? I know some labels demand it for the single -...

Alien Man
replies: 2 views: 1,731
Renie 4th November 2002

Hi Charles, it's been very enjoyable and educational reading your recent posts here. I was just wondering if you've had a...

Bernard
replies: 8 views: 2,051
groundcontrol 3rd November 2002

actually this is a question not just for Charles but all you GearSlutz running PT.... How extensive is your PT setup? I see...

nodell
replies: 23 views: 2,497
Jax 3rd November 2002

Hey Charles - I've been downloading the HDL sessions you've been doing and it's very cool to see how you work. Excellent idea. ...

Alien Man
replies: 1 views: 778
Charles Dye 3rd November 2002

Jon brought this up a while ago and that's when I started to fool around with it too. The 192 has 103 samples AD/DA latency....

C.Lambrechts
replies: 3 views: 989
Charles Dye 3rd November 2002

Is it addictive? Does stuff just sound boring without it? I wonder what mastering folks make of widening software or...

Jules
replies: 11 views: 13,401
Alien Man 2nd November 2002

Charles, Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading all month long! Now for my question: In a Mix++ system, when...

postboy
replies: 6 views: 2,102
Charles Dye 2nd November 2002

Hi Charles! It's cool to have you here as November’s guest moderator! Check these credits folks!; Ricky Martin, Celia...

Jules
replies: 14 views: 2,109
tld 2nd November 2002

I have to say I commend you for what you are doing....I don't now too many guys who would open themselves up in a very public...

Ckevperry
replies: 1 views: 1,883
Charles Dye 2nd November 2002

I've been wondering about this for some months now, after seeing folks post their opinions on the relative quality between the...

Curve Dominant
replies: 3 views: 2,784
Curve Dominant 2nd November 2002
Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search