The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Girls Talk ****
Old 28th June 2009
Gear interested

Girls Talk ****

As a Garbage fan, I always felt quite spoiled in terms of singles. The b-sides, remixes and artwork have always been really ace, not to mention the original tracks are amazing.

I was wondering if you'd elaborate on an unreleased track you've mentioned called Girls Talk ****. It was brought up in an interview with Classic Rock magazine that four tracks were completed during the Absolute Garbage sessions: Tell Me Where It Hurts, Betcha, All The Good In This Life and Girls Talk ****.

What was the track like and is there any chance of it ending up on a b-sides collection or something? The other three tracks from that session are amaaaaazing, so I was hoping it wouldn't be scrapped!

I love what you do and I appreciate you and Garbage on so many levels. You guys are wizards!! (Thank God we're not in Salem..)

Old 28th June 2009
Gear addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCheremy View Post
As a Garbage fan, I always felt quite spoiled in terms of singles. The b-sides, remixes and artwork have always been really ace, not to mention the original tracks are amazing.

I was wondering if you'd elaborate on an unreleased track you've mentioned called Girls Talk ****. It was brought up in an interview with Classic Rock magazine that four tracks were completed during the Absolute Garbage sessions: Tell Me Where It Hurts, Betcha, All The Good In This Life and Girls Talk ****.

What was the track like and is there any chance of it ending up on a b-sides collection or something? The other three tracks from that session are amaaaaazing, so I was hoping it wouldn't be scrapped!

I love what you do and I appreciate you and Garbage on so many levels. You guys are wizards!! (Thank God we're not in Salem..)

Yeah that's an unreleased track....not sure when we'll get around to finishing it....but it's pretty cool sounding, lots of fast pizzicato guitars and cellos.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search