The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
  Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Curious if you consciously have different approaches for louder/denser mixes (Green Day, Jay-Z, etc.) and less aggressive/more...

david bowies mom
replies: 1 views: 1,529
AScheps 21st April 2019

Hello Andrew, Thank-you for your time in engaging with the GS community. There is quite a bit of discussion here and...

Murky Waters
replies: 1 views: 1,538
AScheps 21st April 2019

Hi Andrew, what's your primary audio interface right now, on the go and on the studio, and how did you print your mixes, are you...

rizki
replies: 1 views: 2,066
AScheps 21st April 2019

Hi Andrew, like everyone else, I'm a fan of your work - and I'm I'm sure the other guys will have the mixing questions covered. ...

neofolk
replies: 1 views: 1,489
AScheps 21st April 2019

Andrew, what are your favorite or go-to plugins for vocal processing? Do you prefer to use different plugins (for example...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 1 views: 2,223
AScheps 21st April 2019

Greeting Andrew! First off, I wanted to tell you I appreciate how much you give back to the audio community. Your passion, and...

scorpiwoman
replies: 1 views: 1,192
AScheps 21st April 2019

Hi Andrew! What your thoughts are on initial track levels when starting a mix and your thinking about headroom within the DAW...

ELI-173
replies: 1 views: 1,860
AScheps 21st April 2019

Andrew, I am curious if you use or have chosen to use any low-end or even free stuff (in the case of software, e.g. plugins)....

bill5
replies: 2 views: 2,483
AScheps 19th April 2019

I have been mixing and releasing my own records for over 20 years in a variety of rooms,well treated and not. I find that if i go...

Dom & Roland
replies: 1 views: 2,193
AScheps 19th April 2019

Hi Andrew, Could you please... a) give us a quick rundown of the current mix template that you're using as a starting...

Copilco
replies: 1 views: 1,756
AScheps 18th April 2019

Hey Andrew, Do you use any kind of control surface since you moved to solely ITB mixing? If so, can you share a bit about what...

Retrovertigo
replies: 1 views: 2,037
AScheps 18th April 2019

Hi Andrew, Love your work. Thanks for doing this Q&A. I was curious if you have completely adapted to mixing 100% in the...

Unheard Vision
replies: 1 views: 2,948
AScheps 18th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search