The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A big GS welcome to Andrew Scheps! We've been wanting this Q+A to happen for literally years, so we're beyond thrilled that he's...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 905
Jules 4 days ago

We're super stoked to have Andrew here to hang out for a couple weeks and answer your burning questions... if you've never...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 626
Whitecat 1 week ago

Hi Andrew, thanks a lot for doing this Q&A! You are known for mixing on headphones a lot. What pairs do you prefer and why?...

Kreuzzwerg
replies: 5 views: 1,604
Jules 15 minutes ago

Hey Andrew, You're a GEM! Thanks for taking time to answer our questions! Question: At what point do you feel a mix is...

ClassyTouch
replies: 3 views: 747
soundthinker 13 hours ago

Hey Andrew, absolutely love the sound of Audioslave's first record and was wondering if you could provide some insight on the...

david bowies mom
replies: 0 views: 45
david bowies mom 20 hours ago

Hi Andrew, Great that we can ask some questions! I work with clients who have most of the time musical references (like a song...

pass-out
replies: 0 views: 1
pass-out 20 hours ago

Hello, Thank you for the opportunity. I have been Re-watching all of your online interviews and lectures lately. However, I...

KingShane518
replies: 4 views: 1,341
jsbergjunk 23 hours ago

Love your work and you been an inspiration.. Thank you.. :) Curious about what goes on under the hood of your Waves...

Jagman18
Jagman18 1 day ago

Hey Andrew, I've been really digging the new Hozier album! Fantastic job...There's a few things that stand out as being part...

Evdoggydog
replies: 1 views: 587
AScheps 1 day ago

Hi Andrew, I love your work and thank you so much for doing this! :) What do you think are the most important elements of a...

gila
replies: 1 views: 698
AScheps 1 day ago

Just wanted to thank you for the Omni Channel. It is such a great addition to my tool set. I have watched your video several...

Extreme Mixing
replies: 1 views: 461
AScheps 1 day ago

Hi Andrew, I wondered if you could share with us what plugins (and settings) you typically use on your mix bus? Many...

hiccup
hiccup 1 day ago

Curious if you consciously have different approaches for louder/denser mixes (Green Day, Jay-Z, etc.) and less aggressive/more...

david bowies mom
replies: 1 views: 662
AScheps 1 day ago

Hello Andrew, Thank-you for your time in engaging with the GS community. There is quite a bit of discussion here and...

Murky Waters
replies: 1 views: 557
AScheps 1 day ago

Hi Andrew, what's your primary audio interface right now, on the go and on the studio, and how did you print your mixes, are you...

rizki
replies: 1 views: 763
AScheps 1 day ago

Hi Andrew, like everyone else, I'm a fan of your work - and I'm I'm sure the other guys will have the mixing questions covered. ...

neofolk
replies: 1 views: 557
AScheps 1 day ago

Andrew, what are your favorite or go-to plugins for vocal processing? Do you prefer to use different plugins (for example...

Nuieve
replies: 1 views: 772
AScheps 1 day ago

Greeting Andrew! First off, I wanted to tell you I appreciate how much you give back to the audio community. Your passion, and...

scorpiwoman
replies: 1 views: 510
AScheps 1 day ago

Hi Andrew! What your thoughts are on initial track levels when starting a mix and your thinking about headroom within the DAW...

ELI-173
replies: 1 views: 697
AScheps 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
alkalinebarker 2 days ago

Andrew, I am curious if you use or have chosen to use any low-end or even free stuff (in the case of software, e.g. plugins)....

bill5
replies: 2 views: 1,499
AScheps 3 days ago

I have been mixing and releasing my own records for over 20 years in a variety of rooms,well treated and not. I find that if i go...

Dom & Roland
replies: 1 views: 1,241
AScheps 4 days ago

Hi Andrew, Could you please... a) give us a quick rundown of the current mix template that you're using as a starting...

Copilco
replies: 1 views: 964
AScheps 5 days ago

Hey Andrew, Do you use any kind of control surface since you moved to solely ITB mixing? If so, can you share a bit about what...

Retrovertigo
replies: 1 views: 1,062
AScheps 5 days ago

Hi Andrew, Love your work. Thanks for doing this Q&A. I was curious if you have completely adapted to mixing 100% in the...

Unheard Vision
replies: 1 views: 1,503
AScheps 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search