The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Will we ever see a Scheps 81 Plugin?
Old 24th April 2019

Hi Andrew, it's great to see you around here, can't thank you enough for this opportunity!

Your Scheps 73 Plugin is my go to as far as ITB Neve goes, I love the Layout, On/Off Switches for each band, I/O faders and VU meter. Since the Scheps 73 came out I've been dreaming of having a Scheps 81, and a Scheps 84 too, mostly for the LPF and the extra mid band on the 1081, but also for the different Neve Preamp flavors, is there a chance that this will ever happen?

Many thanks!
Gabriel
Old 24th April 2019
Special Guest

No specific plans at the moment, but it's an interesting idea. I suppose it's a tradeoff between how much work it takes to model something (a lot!) and how much people want the variations (who knows?).
Old 24th April 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by AScheps View Post
No specific plans at the moment, but it's an interesting idea. I suppose it's a tradeoff between how much work it takes to model something (a lot!) and how much people want the variations (who knows?).
It's great to hear that there's a possibility, I bet that you guys would sell tens of thousands of these, I think it would be an instant buy for many, anyways, it would make me a much, much happier mixer, that's for sure. Thank you so much for your time Andrew!

Cheers!
Gabriel
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search