The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
How can (colundi) sound waves / music help humanity
Old 17th July 2017
Here for the gear

How can (colundi) sound waves / music help humanity

Hi ALeksi,

Thank you for your music along the years and specially for the Colundi Sequence music you have done so far.

I am a sound engineer and have been studying acoustics and physics of sound for quite a while now as well as experimenting with them.

Colundi frequencies and their properties fascinate me as they are special, magical. The whole idea of integrating sound and it's properties to a lifestyle including geo engineering is just fantastic and it really has captivated me.

How can colundi Frequencies and compositions help us progress to a more aware, educated-spiritual-evolved- existence ?

I am really interested in this because, as a sound engineer, I sometimes witness the power of music before my very eyes, when the musicians-sound-acoustics-audience all become one and connect beyond what we can see. I am sure many have experienced this at least once in their lives.
Old 19th July 2017
Aleksi Perälä

How?

I cannot explain.

It will happen naturally.

Colundi will take care of it.

It might take a long time though.

There are ways to speed up the process, spread the awareness... I think the biggest hurdle right now is to make people understand what it's all about. Try and explain it to someone - I find it really difficult, like as if there's this huge new-age-hippie-weirdo stamp on it and that puts people off. It would put me off if I didn't know anything about it and tried to explain it to myself!

People are suspicious of new unexplained things by nature. If we get past that then we will be fine.

It's not weird, it's not scary - it's natural. And so powerful that it's difficult to comprehend. Slowly and steadily.

It's like we've put roofs over our heads such a long time ago that we've forgotten what it's like to live under the stars.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search