The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Your fav pieces of gear
Old 13th July 2017
Gear Head

Your fav pieces of gear

Hi Aleksi,

Big fan of your work since the rephlex days, thanks for the music.

Can you tell us about your fav hardware/software?
Old 16th July 2017
Aleksi Perälä

Hello everyOne,

First of all, I would like to make this Q&A more about colundi and less about technical stuff please. I apologise for any misunderstanding when I'm trying to talk about colundi, for it is something I don't understand myself and I don't always find correct words for. Also, English is my second language.

I've used the same old kit for a long time now so I don't have to think about it.

I will answer your questions in my own way, which means I might not directly answer your question but instead I might talk about the topic more from a colundi perspective which I find more fruitful at this time.

Colundi is a set of frequencies that go back a long time.

I did some research on sound healing chambers in ancient Egypt over a year ago. I looked into the dimensions of sound healing rooms inside the great pyramid of Giza and various sound healing temples around. I used the dimensions to calculate the standing waves and found out that most of them are indeed colundi frequencies.

Inside the great pyramid you have the Grand Gallery, King's Chamber and Queen's Chamber, in all of them you get colundi standing waves. If you want to look it up and have a listen, for example, I based the last three tracks on Contact on these spaces, track 6 (UK74R1619180) is based on the Grand Gallery, track 7 is King's Chamber and track 8 is Queen's Chamber.

They didn't build massive structures like the great pyramid and just put any random size sound healing rooms inside. They must have been generally so much more aware of the power of sound at specific frequencies. I feel that we as humanity have lost most of that knowledge and now colundi is bringing it back.

Sound can do much more than is commonly understood.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search