The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Headphone amplifier & Headphones Studio Headphones
Old 8th July 2017
Here for the gear

Headphone amplifier & Headphones

Hi

Which headphones amplifier and headphones do you use for the musicians during tracking?
Old 10th July 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliBetsb View Post
Hi

Which headphones amplifier and headphones do you use for the musicians during tracking?
He's got a Hearback system - Hear Technologies - Hear Back Personal Monitor Mixer System

It gives you a stereo mix and 4 "more me" mixes.

For headphones I saw a variety in use... Beyer Dynamic DT-770s, Sony MDR-7506 are the only ones I can recall.

Cheers!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 13th July 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal Audio View Post
He's got a Hearback system - Hear Technologies - Hear Back Personal Monitor Mixer System

It gives you a stereo mix and 4 "more me" mixes.

For headphones I saw a variety in use... Beyer Dynamic DT-770s, Sony MDR-7506 are the only ones I can recall.

Cheers!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
*one stereo, and 6 configurable - you can have 3 stereo, 6 mono or a combination (in pairs).
Old 13th July 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey View Post
*one stereo, and 6 configurable - you can have 3 stereo, 6 mono or a combination (in pairs).
Ah, right - thanks!

Joel is only using the stereo + 4 mono sends from the desk, so there are two extras.

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 14th July 2017
Here for the gear

I actually was using all of them.
The main outs of the console from the distribution on the SSL and then the rest were patched directly from the tape outs, except the keyboards which I used an aux to balance them and sent that to a channel on the headphones as a blend.
Old 19th July 2017
Here for the gear

Thanks for your responses guys!

Will definitely check those out!
Mentioned Products
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search