The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Starting from Scratch
Old 6th July 2017
Here for the gear
Arrow Starting from Scratch

Hello Joel - Thank you for doing this.

If you were starting out again today from the beginning, what do you think you would do to get into Producing / Engineering ?

Thanks!

Aidan
Old 7th July 2017
Here for the gear

Interesting question. I think I would hope to commit to an aesthetic early on, and really give the world a reason to choose me, specifically, rand feel good about going with what feels right for a song at any given part of the process.
I would make sure I had a few pieces of gear that were interesting and that I knew inside and out, and beyond that I would fall asleep with my fingers and toes crossed every single night which is something I still do to this day.
Old 7th July 2017
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelHamilton_ View Post
I think I would hope to commit to an aesthetic early on, and really give the world a reason to choose me.
Thanks Joel! Thats a great answer from a perspective i haven't thought of before - Looking forward to the live stream tomorrow!

Thanks!
Old 7th July 2017
Here for the gear

Hey Joel!

So great you are doing this tomorrow with Puremix & UAD.

My question would be to you - if you only had one UAD device you could use... What one would it be and why?

Look forward to the session tomorrow.

Thanks,

Alex
Old 8th July 2017
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexover View Post
Hey Joel!

So great you are doing this tomorrow with Puremix & UAD.

My question would be to you - if you only had one UAD device you could use... What one would it be and why?

Look forward to the session tomorrow.

Thanks,

Alex
@ alexover Hello fellow Brightoner!

I think you have to start a new thread in the forum for him to reply to your question.

Aidan
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search