The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

JR4 features four DC-Coupled, transformerless preamplifiers. The Pueblo Audio JR4 is ideal for ribbon, dynamic and tube microphones. Also useful as DI preamp, Passive EQ/Compressor gain make-up, etc. Outstanding imaging and ambiance retrieval. Ultra-Low noise. Virtually overload proof. All unnecessary features and components omitted from the Pueblo Audio JR4 for signal path purity. Requires a PS34 power supply for operation (not included) and (if required) the P4 Quad Precision Phantom Network (also not included).

Discussions

Gearslutz - Nominations for - Favourite Microphone Preamp over $2500?

:facepalm: for me! My bad mate, skipped a row - sorry about that! Which model would you like to nominate? Thanks for the heads-up! UPDATE: The Pueblo Audio JR-4 was mentioned in our sub $2.5k thread, does any of the Pueblo Audio preamps sells for over 2.5k? Thanks once again!

View Post

Coil Audio - Vocal Subgroup Processing Samples

...will track a studio session with the Coils, in the meantime, I am processing tracks previously recorded with Pueblo Audio JR4 (which I also enjoy). The Song: Unashamed, original song by a missionary friend in China. Harmony starts at :30 The Singers: Three 12 and 13 year old young ladies with hearts for missions, growing musical...

View Post

How many channels of preamplification do you have?

2 Channels Coil Audio 286 (PS6) (2 EA of all transformer options) 2 Channels Coil Audio 70 (PS6) 8 Channels Pueblo Audio JR4

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?