The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

PSP SpringBox is an emulation of a hardware spring reverberator (VST, AAX and RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, VST, AAX and RTAS for Mac OSX). It recreates several features typical of a spring reverb, such as a convincing “” on transients and a repeatable resonating musical character with an adjustable presence. A selection of configurations from two to six springs total is provided, as well as the ability to set stereo spread and pan/balance configured to suit various mix setups - from a typical guitar reverb to a creative uses as a send reverb in the mix. Thanks to PSP SpringBox’s two channel A and B settings setup and range of presets operation is fast and easy.

Discussions

PSP Nexcellence

I already have PSP SpringBox which I like a lot but got this as well because it's such a different, unique flavor. SpringBox is much cleaner and more hi-fi sounding. Nexcellence feels like the springs are thicker and the decay is more discreet and less washed out. Very cool sound! I did a quick comparison...

View Post

u-he Twangström

...sound on snares, but no matter how I turned the knobs, it just didn't want to go in that direction. PSP Springbox does a better job in that respect. Am I missing something?

View Post

Springs - Vintage Spring Reverb + Baxandall EQ

Thank you for your feedback! I actually became obsessed with spring reverbs when I worked on Outer Space :)

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?