The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

PSP Echo is a high quality echo processor (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS AAX for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST, RTAS and AAX for Windows). PSP Echo’s powerful and unusual features combined with its smooth operation makes it ideal for all kinds of creative uses from simple slap back and sustain effects through ping-pong delays and spacious echoes. Use the delay sliders to add special tape echo effects for even more unique effects. The tape wow control and built in ducker further extend the creative potential of PSP Echo. Internally, the Echo is like a combination of four mono tape delays—two for the initial ping-pong pre-delay and two for the main stereo echo. PSP Echo includes a set of extremely useful factory presets that cover a wide range of this plug-in’s settings.

Discussions

PSP stompDelay

...plugin manufacturer. The only issue is the seemingly crazy overlap with their other products. I already have all their delays, including PSP Echo which is very tapey. Instead of making a whole new delay, why not just update the already very analog tape-delay sounding PSP Echo? I'm confused as to how this is really any different...

View Post

Best Delay Plugins - 2018

...to make it easy to focus on each element while also grokking the relationships between them. Compare that with the PSP Echo interface (attached). Echo is a great plug that can do a lot of the things Echoboy does just as well. But I choose Echoboy over it every time, because I can find...

View Post

Best Delay Plugins - 2018

...the mood, the message it carries etc gooof UAD Cooper Time Cube MK2 Soundtoys Echoboy (in effect rack!) UAD Galaxy Tape Echo PSP Echo (best in sustain mode with all parameters automated) Until I got the Cooper Time Cube, I mostly used PSP Echo. When I heard the Cooper Time Cube it blew me away! I find Soundtoys...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?