The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Effects, Compressor, Master Buss Processor, 32-bit, 64-bit

Discussions

PSP BussPressor Plugin

Psp are happy to announce their latest release: PSP BussPressor, a brand new compressor optimized for group and master buss processing. PSP BussPressor combines the sound of classic VCA compression with wide tuning capabilities. Extra controls allow you to adjust a side chain high pass filter or apply parallel compression. The fully operational 14 days...

View Post

Klanghelm MJUC and MJUC jr. released

...the other Klanghelm plugins too. I bought MJUC in a heartbeat. I've bought other compressors like the Waves Kramer Pye and PSP Busspressor, and MJUC blows them away. It has the mojo, and just has a lot of warm crunch to it that is just right. What it does to drums is nothing short of...

View Post

PSP Audioware introduces Twin-L dual algorithm classic limiter

Actually, a lot of our current plug-ins are zero latency: PSP oldTimer (&PSP oldTimer ME) PSP FETpressor PSP BussPressor PSP Twin-L Lexicon PSP42 PSP 85 PSP 608 MD PSP stompDelay PSP stompFilter PSP HertzRider PSP StereoPack bundle PSP TripleMeter Antoni PSPaudioware.com - high quality audio processors and effects plug-ins in AudioUnit, RTAS, AAX and VST format for Mac and PC

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?