The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The music-making software with everything you need to create amazing music. Reason is easy to get started with, yet as deep as you want it to be. And it comes fully loaded with the instruments, effects and sounds your music making need. Create, compose, mix and finish your music–Reason will help you along the journey, from inspiration to mixdown. The biggest Reason update. Ever. New sounds and new gear pave the way for new music, and Reason 10 is here with a rackload of new synths, instruments, samples and more. Grain and Europa: two massive, brand new synthesizers. Klang Tuned Percussion, Pangea World Instruments, Humana Vocal Ensemble: three new live-sounding organic instrument devices. Radical Piano: a top-notch acoustic piano. Synchronous: creative modulation device. Loop Supply and Drum Supply: a multi Gigabyte infusion of cutting-edge

Discussions

Moby To Sell Synth Collection

I heard he's bought Reason 10 in that $99 upgrade sale they had recently.

View Post

Roll call what are your computer specs for electronic music

...to go through phases. At the moment, I'm enjoying working with computers, having recently upgraded to Live 10 Suite and Reason 10 in one go. I'm like blown away by these two programs. Moving from Reason 4 to Reason 10 was particularly shocking. What?! You can record audio in this program now?! Use external MIDI...

View Post

Differences between a PA speaker and a Powered Loud Speaker

Well, first off, I can't find a Stagepas with 12" speakers - the 400 has 8" and the 600 has 10", but anyway... The Stagepas is a self-contained small portable PA system consisting of two speakers, one of which houses a removable mixer-amp, which powers both speakers. The DBR 12 is a single powered PA speaker, which...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?