The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Balance comes with two channels of pristine audio recording and enough inputs to connect all your music gear. Balance is built around audiophile-grade mic pre-amps and electronics that's been praised by the music press. The sleek design won't put your living room to shame and has won Balance a slew of design awards. Balance works out of the box with any recording software on the market, but paired with Reason a few extra gems are unlocked.

Discussions

No interfaces for ITB producers

Propellerhead Balance. Try it, take it back if you think it sucks. Ended my search for a portable all-ITB unit. I currently use MH at home and don't feel the quality suffers so I'd say that's good compliment to Balance.

View Post

IK Multimedia - UNO Analog Synth

I like the form factor, reminds me of my Propellerhead Balance.

View Post

10 most popular DAWs right now

...(Way Beyond Fairlight R2) (drums, additional synths) Computer: 2011 Mac Mini w 4 GB ram & High Sierra Audio interface: Propellerhead Balance DAW: Propellerhead Reason 9.5 CPU usage: 45-50% Mastering / etc: Yamaha HS80 & AKG phones. I live in a flat and almost never use the monitors. Compared it a little to some tracks like music from Tove...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?