The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,827
Views: 8,827
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I would like to know if anyone has Reason 10.1 and uses the new FaderPort V2, if it works flawlessly and you enjoy the work flow....

Dave east
replies: 5 views: 495
R9s4vt 4 hours ago

Smart move from the guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtMUzeXHAmI

Arthur Stone
replies: 8 views: 1,507
JayFalcon 5 days ago

Hi, There's no good information on this for Reason so I created a video showing how to setup the MPC vst with Reason 10. ...

ast3rix
replies: 0 views: 185
ast3rix 1 week ago

Hi there! My question is, if there are any alternatives for Reason and Cubase used together. So what I am looking for exactly...

centerbrain
replies: 1 views: 364
analogalex 2 weeks ago

I am trying to figure out how to sync my Arturia controller with Reason, so that when I hit play on the keyboard, Reason will...

Grit Brothers
replies: 2 views: 232
Grit Brothers 2 weeks ago

Hi Maybe someone knows how long it takes to Reason support reply to a letter from their support team??? Their support is...

LielArts
replies: 10 views: 698
ipbrjt3 4 weeks ago

Hello, I'd like to sell my Reason 10 license as I've found I don't get on with the program. I got it for cheap as a student so am...

SellingReason10
replies: 1 views: 366
Pale Aura 21st October 2018

Hello, I made my own thread because I don't know how to post to the original threads I was reading about Propellerhead reason...

cselease73
replies: 2 views: 1,468
orlandobrooksjr 18th October 2018

A musician-producer friend recently asked me why the GS Reason Forum was so quiet. He noted that the number of Reason posts was...

Chuck.dallas
replies: 14 views: 909
iamkimosabi 12th October 2018

Not sure if its Reason or the actual platform you upload to (SoundCloud). But once I upload my file to SoundCloud, it sounds...

rallycapmusic
replies: 3 views: 437
rallycapmusic 2nd October 2018

Who upgraded to Reason10.2? Feedback?

Mddavidmusic
replies: 6 views: 662
Mddavidmusic 30th September 2018

Anyone out there using Reason with the Antelope Orion Studio Interface? If so, how are you routing the AFX plugins to your...

Mddavidmusic
replies: 10 views: 813
Mddavidmusic 12th September 2018

So I'm trying to use the Zoom Trak Live as an interface with Reason 10. Reason recognizes it in my preference audio section. I...

Nynes
replies: 0 views: 296
Nynes 8th September 2018

Hi there, Just wondering if there is a way to get a delay to follow tempo changes from an audio track? I have gear to do it...

jude
replies: 1 views: 508
Poupou 25th August 2018

Totally new to reason and I'm loving it, was using logic before. Only issue is my UAD plugs and reason 10.1 are cooking my cpu. I...

Raddler
replies: 4 views: 1,269
reasonfanatic 19th August 2018

What's up G S fam, I purchase reason 10 last year, and I'm grateful, and love that we are now able to use vsts inside of the...

DontaBlack
replies: 3 views: 547
reasonfanatic 19th August 2018

Just having an issue, wonder if anyone else has come across this and found a solution or knows of a friend who knows a friend......

reasonfanatic
replies: 0 views: 371
reasonfanatic 18th August 2018

I'm new to Reason (and electric bass) and I feel I have a basic misunderstanding of the role of real instruments in Reason. I...

Markonmac
replies: 2 views: 380
Markonmac 18th August 2018

Hello, Could anyone point out an example of a well crafted hit or hits song that was done using only reason ?

Sinewave
replies: 27 views: 4,780
Dave east 12th August 2018

I just saw an email from propellerhead recommending not upgrading to High Sierra because of performance issues with Reason...

Local Man
replies: 2 views: 767
StupidDream 28th June 2018

Hey Gearslutz community. I have a screenshot of an instrument track with some MIDI recorded in it by hand. What I want to do is...

Hugh McLellan
replies: 0 views: 357
Hugh McLellan 27th June 2018

Help! I upgraded to the latest Reason and when I record in real time from my Akai MPK88 the MIDI note lengths are all...

alan3855
replies: 1 views: 448
StupidDream 18th June 2018

... joking. Jrr shop offers essentials and the update for this low amount of money. I got my license already. JRRshop.com | ...

Synthpark
replies: 12 views: 1,942
StupidDream 5th June 2018

Hoping this post gets heard amongst the noise of traffic down here in the Reason forum! Hehe :) Long time Reason user here. My...

Skol303
replies: 1 views: 554
Skol303 30th May 2018

I could have sworn they worked in Reason 9, but in Reason 10, Diva & Zebra/HZ are crashing Reason. Tried multiple times. The...

ac_music
replies: 3 views: 1,169
chucks 13th May 2018

The update is out, with some drum sample importing capability for Europa, and a new drum sequencer. After updating, it's asking...

ac_music
replies: 2 views: 898
lllubi 13th May 2018

Wow seriously no one? Reason 10 will receive free update next week. They just shared info on Superbooth 2018. New Drum Sequencer...

xmein
replies: 13 views: 1,267
JasPalermo 8th May 2018

Recently tried to upgrade from Reason 6.5 to Reason 10. Downloaded (as upgrade) successfully, but when I go to find in ProTools,...

KJC82
replies: 4 views: 542
KJC82 25th April 2018

Hello. I'm using Reason 5 as a sampler to play a MIDI instrument live. The instrument is doing some unwanted pitch bends so I'd...

OMA
replies: 8 views: 820
OMA 25th April 2018

Hey guys, I recently just purchased Reason 10 as I used to this program a lot a couple years ago and I think it's fantastic for...

Spectralgeth
replies: 3 views: 823
Spectralgeth 14th April 2018

The new Reason 9.5 update which will be released at the end of May will support VST plugins. This is great news. I am a Reason 8...

Artmuzz
replies: 279 views: 20,843
toowrongfoo 9th April 2018

I just received an email and saw on youtube channel the trailer to Reason 10 ! I have to admit it's exciting ... but what...

DJ Bechara
replies: 84 views: 6,654
toowrongfoo 26th March 2018

I always created sounds from scratch with Subtractor. Never sounded as good as sampled instruments though! Thus, I exported raw...

RobC90
replies: 0 views: 357
RobC90 11th March 2018

I'm having two issues and Delora hasn't responded so far. If you use it are you getting unavailable channels? Is it connecting...

toowrongfoo
replies: 0 views: 248
toowrongfoo 21st February 2018

Hi all. First GS post here (minus introductions). So I've been using Reason 2.5 since '05 for all of my own songs and over 10...

ElectronicEye
replies: 12 views: 1,260
PeterP_swe 20th February 2018

That Reason is getting VST is freaking ass fantastic- Please put some sort of navigable markers into Reason and then it will be...

babydaddymusic
replies: 50 views: 3,426
Arthur Stone 18th February 2018

Hello there, so I just downloaded the Reason 10 trial to test the program out. It's the first DAW I've tried so I'm pretty new to...

moffinz
replies: 4 views: 2,222
bitleyTM 9th February 2018

I've heard Reason 10 users saying that they have Overbridge working. Does anyone else have experience with this? Is it...

Elagabalus
replies: 0 views: 586
Elagabalus 7th February 2018

First and foremost, I know of needing to get the parameter done first in AT4, so it's not that easy. But I can't get anything...

toowrongfoo
replies: 2 views: 700
toowrongfoo 6th February 2018

Hello, I have started these days to use Reason 5 with Cubase 5 and I have problems with the volume and panning of the midi...

Muchachote
replies: 0 views: 478
Muchachote 27th January 2018

Been searching around... It's hard to search for this list of symptoms... If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly...

Poopypants
replies: 1 views: 518
Poopypants 15th January 2018

Hello everyone. Please forgive me if this is a silly question, but i can't find any definitive answers anywhere on here. Me...

thomthom
replies: 1 views: 528
Bart Nettle 9th January 2018

Hi there. Very specific problem here. I got the ML4000 and both Pro Tools and Logic seem to easily add a patch. But with...

brento1138
replies: 0 views: 554
brento1138 20th December 2017

Hi guys I'm happy to be here what a great site!! I have some krk rockets on the way and I don't know what wire I need to connect...

Sibbydgaf
replies: 1 views: 692
Aerond 17th December 2017
replies: 7 views: 1,537
fiddlestickz 8th December 2017

I'm trying to make my Redrum play after 4 bars, but even when I draw in the sequencing at bar 4, it plays from bar 1. Do I...

Quality
replies: 2 views: 862
Quality 25th November 2017

Reason 5 always quits unexpectedly when i start it. There is absolutely no startup at all, it just shows the error as soon as it...

chandelierbeats
replies: 11 views: 2,001
TheUncannyValley 19th October 2017

Beautiful things I really need some tech genius to figure this out, I've tried support and they are too taking forever . ...

JacobMO
replies: 2 views: 1,111
JacobMO 17th October 2017

I demoed Reason 9.5. Now I would like to demo Reason 10 but I can not as I have already used my trial. However I have never tried...

poshook
replies: 1 views: 1,681
jellotree 15th October 2017

Hey everybody, this one's for the Reason users out there. After using Reason 5 rewired into Ableton Live for a few years, I've...

frankthefunky1
replies: 118 views: 26,595
fiddlestickz 10th October 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search