The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Propellerhead Reason

Options
Views: 6,733
24th November 2017
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 3,598
Views: 3,598
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just received an email and saw on youtube channel the trailer to Reason 10 ! I have to admit it's exciting ... but what...

DJ Bechara
replies: 36 views: 2,247
Dave east 1 day ago

I just came to the realization that I can't make music in Reason 9. It is such a hog on CPU lately. Every beat that I used to be...

Jimmy Two Times
replies: 19 views: 668
Data_Shrine 4 days ago

Hello, Could anyone point out an example of a well crafted hit or hits song that was done using only reason ?

Sinewave
replies: 17 views: 2,346
StupidDream 5 days ago
replies: 7 views: 718
fiddlestickz 5 days ago

I go to download Reason 10 on my old computer. Only there is no "My Downloads" area. There just isn't one. Look on...

Jimmy Two Times
replies: 0 views: 187
Jimmy Two Times 2 weeks ago

Hi all. First GS post here (minus introductions). So I've been using Reason 2.5 since '05 for all of my own songs and over 10...

ElectronicEye
replies: 6 views: 272
ElectronicEye 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to make my Redrum play after 4 bars, but even when I draw in the sequencing at bar 4, it plays from bar 1. Do I...

Quality
replies: 2 views: 306
Quality 2 weeks ago

That Reason is getting VST is freaking ass fantastic- Please put some sort of navigable markers into Reason and then it will be...

babydaddymusic
replies: 22 views: 1,247
Dave east 5th November 2017

The new Reason 9.5 update which will be released at the end of May will support VST plugins. This is great news. I am a Reason 8...

Artmuzz
replies: 272 views: 17,030
xmein 31st October 2017

Reason 5 always quits unexpectedly when i start it. There is absolutely no startup at all, it just shows the error as soon as it...

chandelierbeats
replies: 11 views: 1,046
TheUncannyValley 19th October 2017

Beautiful things I really need some tech genius to figure this out, I've tried support and they are too taking forever . ...

JacobMO
replies: 2 views: 314
JacobMO 17th October 2017

I demoed Reason 9.5. Now I would like to demo Reason 10 but I can not as I have already used my trial. However I have never tried...

poshook
replies: 1 views: 599
jellotree 15th October 2017

Hey everybody, this one's for the Reason users out there. After using Reason 5 rewired into Ableton Live for a few years, I've...

frankthefunky1
replies: 118 views: 23,931
fiddlestickz 10th October 2017

Hi I have Reason 9.5. I am new to Reason but not at all to DAW's. But I cannot seem to be able to record anything. OK. Say I have...

Roodillon
replies: 4 views: 323
Roodillon 7th October 2017

i hate Reason 4 and 5. I want to install reason 3 again. The automation and sequencing functionality were way easier to use. I...

bpintar
replies: 7 views: 2,919
Rogue Ai 7th October 2017

Hi guys, wich one is the oldest version of Propellerhead´s Reason that offers the Scales & Chords Player? I mean this...

danibert
replies: 3 views: 345
Lostinthamusic 15th September 2017

Is it me or 9.5 sound engine bigger and better? Dammm l am loving the new upgrade. My vsts sound hella big like there is more...

Dave east
replies: 2 views: 471
Dave east 12th September 2017

Now that Reason have added VST support I would like to give it a go. The only thing I couldn't find any info on. Can you edit...

Nikbeat
replies: 14 views: 625
Dave east 5th September 2017
replies: 1 views: 472
Aerond 27th August 2017

First time daw user and I'm making house and hip hop music.Have been doing some research and decided to start with reason...

Downtime_1
replies: 11 views: 1,567
Dave east 23rd August 2017

I have been playing a Hammond organ refill through Reason Essentials and have read there is a Leslie sim called Rotor? Can I...

horizon2horizon
replies: 1 views: 351
eXode 13th August 2017

Hi Good afternoon peeps I am pretty new to music production and getting to grips with Reason 9.5. I have been using the...

fabio101
replies: 1 views: 309
fabio101 5th August 2017

Hi Cool Peeps, I just bought a satellite uad 2 octo usb as an external dsp processor within Reason. Although i noticed that...

Lobong Sutil
replies: 2 views: 469
Lotus_Jewel 3rd August 2017

I've got a good price for reason 8 secondhand I'm pretty set on taking advantage of. I have one question though. Does reason 8...

killa ego
replies: 18 views: 3,630
deondamage 2nd August 2017

Hi -- I'm using Reason 9's bounce to MIDI function for drums, and it doesn't look like the MIDI tracks line up precisely with the...

PDXOR
replies: 6 views: 495
natas7509 23rd July 2017

So I split all my drums into mono tracks, and I'm done with the production, I just need to mix my song. I'm mixing in reason for...

lucid life
replies: 1 views: 814
Hemaeji 11th July 2017

The Propellerheads forums are down right now, so I'm asking on here. Does anyone with Reason 7 know how to do a crossfade between...

Stallone
replies: 4 views: 4,425
Hemaeji 9th July 2017

Hi, I am curious to know if adding Reason 9 to a traditional DAW such as (Cubase, Studio One, ..etc.) is worth the effort...

muziksculp
replies: 11 views: 1,554
Hemaeji 9th July 2017

Is reason "aware" that I have connected output of something to output 17 and 18 and have an audio track listening on...

Optical Lens
replies: 1 views: 380
xmein 8th July 2017

How ecstatic are every Reason users now?? VST is finally coming to Reason! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmxrTNgO0rU

izzymusa
replies: 42 views: 3,289
RedBaaron 6th July 2017

I've attached a screenshot. I'm using the Focusrite Scarlett Solo and it appears I have some latency values. Recording Latency...

MicESanzMusic
replies: 1 views: 492
Alekto 5th July 2017

Hi l would like to know when l upgrade to R9.5 is there a way to save my favorites? Past experience when l upgraded my favorites...

Dave east
replies: 0 views: 337
Dave east 3rd July 2017

Hello, I have Reason 9.5, I updated to it the day it came out. I used a few Izotope plugins, a few neutrons and an ozone to...

BThomas1979
replies: 5 views: 774
Dave east 3rd July 2017

Good morning! This is a more complicated problem, but I would think the answer is simple, but I'm not seeing it. Have Reaper,...

chrisroode
replies: 0 views: 331
chrisroode 28th June 2017

Hello everyone, I'm using a Simmons TMI (trigger module interface) and hooking it up to my computer via a MIDI to USB cable...

zwhuggins
replies: 0 views: 390
zwhuggins 25th June 2017

Hello, I made my own thread because I don't know how to post to the original threads I was reading about Propellerhead reason...

cselease73
replies: 0 views: 537
cselease73 22nd June 2017

Hello Folks, I ran into an error, after installing Reason 9.5 it started scanning for my plugins ... when it came to Slate SSD...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 534
DJ Bechara 31st May 2017

Sorry if this is posted in the incorrect place. Just a quick question. I have been looking at the Pioneer Toriaz SP-16 and have...

fabio101
replies: 0 views: 487
fabio101 24th May 2017
replies: 0 views: 518
Renegade204 14th May 2017

Apparently a "reliable source" says that Propellerhead are about to announce VST support in Reason. Here's the info...

robinv
replies: 3 views: 716
izzymusa 28th April 2017

I currently use Logic X as my primary DAW, but I have a very old laptop (iBook G4) with Reason 3 that I like to use as a mobile...

Local Man
replies: 7 views: 1,340
StockMusicMuscn 9th February 2017

Hey guys, Just trying to get some better production workflow for my demos Has anyone any experience with Reason Essentials ?? I...

scozman
replies: 2 views: 1,129
Arthur Stone 22nd January 2017

Hello everyone (if indeed there is anyone here!) Years ago, I got Reason 3 and loved how easy it was for me to use as a relative...

medio
replies: 10 views: 1,637
Data_Shrine 6th January 2017

I am currently demoing Reason 8 mainly because of their SSL 9000k series console. After using only Logic and demoing PT 11 which...

Radmun69
replies: 31 views: 9,175
microstudio 25th December 2016

Hello! Apologies in advance, and please point me to the answer, if this has been brought up. I can't find the answer...

pietro79
replies: 2 views: 855
janiq 27th October 2016

Greetings, has anyone had problems with Reason 9 using their offline computer? They seem to not support the offline since R8,...

danoc
replies: 68 views: 6,567
danoc 19th October 2016

Hey guys! I'm using Reason 9 and a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 interface. I was wondering if any of you know how to route out...

rallycapmusic
replies: 0 views: 771
rallycapmusic 8th October 2016

Anyone want to hazard a guess at how many people use Reason world wide?

cixelsyd
replies: 3 views: 1,425
Daniel36 29th September 2016

Heres my custom Kong backdrops i made for Reason 5. Install them where you want, all you have to do is right click on Kong when...

Cheta
replies: 25 views: 15,273
danoc 20th September 2016

After downloading the demo of Reason 9 a couple of weeks ago, I realise that I've only used for a combined total of about two...

KarmaShaman
replies: 12 views: 1,546
miscend 31st August 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search