The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Reason 10.1 does it work with faderport v2?
Old 12th September 2018
Gear Maniac

Reason 10.1 does it work with faderport v2?

I would like to know if anyone has Reason 10.1 and uses the new FaderPort V2, if it works flawlessly and you enjoy the work flow. Thanks

Old 17th November 2018
Here for the gear

I'd be interested to hear about this too, as I know there have been compatibility issues with both v1 and the Faderport 8 & 16.

Still looking for a truly compatible mixing surface to use with Reason!
Old 21st November 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9s4vt View Post
I'd be interested to hear about this too, as I know there have been compatibility issues with both v1 and the Faderport 8 & 16.

Still looking for a truly compatible mixing surface to use with Reason!
XTouch One works best with Reason and its built better than the Fader port. I ordered it today. Seen many videos on Youtube.
Old 26th November 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave east View Post
XTouch One works best with Reason and its built better than the Fader port. I ordered it today. Seen many videos on Youtube.
Think I'm actually gonna opt for the full X-Touch! Jaexx's custom layout appears to fix the vast majority of control functionality for the SSL mixer:
Reason: Custom Behringer X-Touch Remote Map Layout | Mixer Jaexx
Old 17th December 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Think I'm actually gonna opt for the full X-Touch! Jaexx's custom layout appears to fix the vast majority of control functionality for the SSL mixer:
Reason: Custom Behringer X-Touch Remote Map Layout | Mixer Jaexx
That's really nice. Can l use that on the X-Touch One? Where can l down load this? Thanks
Old 17th December 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave east View Post
That's really nice. Can l use that on the X-Touch One? Where can l down load this? Thanks
Not sure if it'll work on the X-Touch One, but try getting in touch with him to see if he'd have any idea if it would, or if he could help you adapt the map for it.

And you can download it on that same page I linked to near the bottom under the section "How to install the MJ Enhanced Universal Control remote map"

Hope it works out! Will report back here in the new year once I've received my X-Touch
Old 19th December 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Not sure if it'll work on the X-Touch One, but try getting in touch with him to see if he'd have any idea if it would, or if he could help you adapt the map for it.

And you can download it on that same page I linked to near the bottom under the section "How to install the MJ Enhanced Universal Control remote map"

Hope it works out! Will report back here in the new year once I've received my X-Touch
Ok thanks man. It would be super cool if it works with X Touch One.
So your X Touch will arrive in January? Rock out!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search