The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Reason Support
Old 1st June 2018
Gear Head

Reason Support

Hi

Maybe someone knows how long it takes to Reason support reply to a letter from their support team???
Their support is terrible
I wrote them weeks ago but no reply

Thanks

Alex
Old 1st June 2018
Here for the gear

I am having the same problem with their support team. I've been a Reason user for 10 years and never had a problem until I upgraded to Reason 10 on a MacBook Pro using High Sierra. Now, I can only use Reason while online and am unable to authorize my computer or use the ignition key and could not download the free Drum Sequencer. I wrote Prop support in late March and got an immediate reply but were they were unable to solve the problem. They eventually referred me directly to Wibu, the Codemeter developer, who said the problem was with the Reason license. I've since attempted to contact Prop support at least 5 times over the past 3 weeks with no response. I also created a new case but have only received confirmation they received my inquiry. Maybe someone from Propellerhead will read this and respond to us. I'm very disappointed with the recent lack of support.
Old 1st June 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff L View Post
I upgraded to Reason 10 on a MacBook Pro using High Sierra. Now, I can only use Reason while online and am unable to authorize my computer or use the ignition key.
wow, I have the same problem
Old 1st June 2018
Gear Head

Moderators please change Thread to Reason authorization problems
Old 1st June 2018
Gear Head

It seems they are busy advertising their products
I filed a complaint that would return the money to me from jrrshop.com
Old 1st June 2018
Lives for gear

I’ve never had a support problem with them over email...but they seem really responsive on Facebook so maybe try that.
Old 1st June 2018
Here for the gear

Thank you for your suggestion!
Old 4th June 2018
Here for the gear

I received a response from the support team. They have implemented a new support ticket system and recommend users create a new support ticket. Otherwise, they don't have access to the tickets created in the old system.
Old 5th June 2018
Here for the gear

Our support team is a bit backed up at the moment. Sorry about that!

If you need help authorizing your computer, please have a look at this video and look through our support pages to find details that could help you out. Otherwise, hang tight and our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

https://help.propellerheads.se/hc/en...e-my-computer-
Old 12th June 2018
Here for the gear

I have a larger problem.

I posted a support ticket 11 days ago, about a license problem that I have to solve by the 13th in order to take advantage of one of your deals. The problem is that your system tells me that the machine my system is on is "lost" and that I should "contact support". Problem is, I set up a support ticket on June 1 and have received no response to date.

I need someone to get back to me within the next couple of days so I can fix this problem. Is there any way this can be done???
Old 16th November 2018
Here for the gear
Wow. This makes me sad. I've been a REASON user since the beginning, and have never had issues with their support...until last June 2018.

Now, I have a ticket that is unsolved since LAST JUNE 24th 2018.

I think I may post the entire conversation here so all can see. I simply cannot install it on my MacBook PRO, it gives me this termination error. I followed their initial instructions and it worked on my Mac MINI, but not on the Laptop. This is so so sad...They must be having some serious problems, or are too short on staff? All I know is I can't take Reason 10 with me on gigs, so I've deleted it and am using other programs for live performance instead. If this keeps up, that may be permanent. :-(
Old 2nd May 2019
Here for the gear

recording with 3 Redrums

Yello, I've just sequenced a beat that I'd like to record as I play live...3 Redrums, each with muliple patterns. Each time I try to record it just plays all 3 at once and I'm unable to isolate them...?
Old 13th May 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by petejahn View Post
Yello, I've just sequenced a beat that I'd like to record as I play live...3 Redrums, each with muliple patterns. Each time I try to record it just plays all 3 at once and I'm unable to isolate them...?
There is a solo button for every track.

Which version of Reason?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search