The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Reason 10.1 High Sierra Issues
Old 29th May 2018
Lives for gear
Reason 10.1 High Sierra Issues

I just saw an email from propellerhead recommending not upgrading to High Sierra because of performance issues with Reason 10.1.
I was just about to pull the trigger on an upgrade from Reason 4 to Reason 10.1 and now I hear this. I am on High Sierra (10.13.4) already so I can't change that.
Can anybody shed some light on this? Is anybody not having problems with this combo?

I apologize if I missed a thread that is already on this topic but I didn't see anything.
Old 30th May 2018
Lives for gear
Well, I've been playing around with the demo for a little bit and I haven't experienced any problems yet. Maybe this is much ado about nothing? I don't know.
Anyway, I'd still like to hear from anybody else that has experience with the matter because I'm probably not going to be able to dig too deep with this for awhile. Thanks in advance.
Old 28th June 2018
Gear Head

Today we released Reason 10.1.1 and Reason 9.5.3 which address this particular issue with High Sierra 10.13.4. Download it and let us know how it's working for you!

Reason/Intro/Lite 10.1.1 and Reason 9.5.3 released – Propellerhead Software

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search