The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
New Reason 9.5 update has VST support
Old 5th April 2018
Lives for gear
How come to upgrade, the price is half of the full 10? Not really appealing, do they have summer sales where you can update with a better price, ala Steinberg.
Old 5th April 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljahh View Post
How come to upgrade, the price is half of the full 10? Not really appealing, do they have summer sales where you can update with a better price, ala Steinberg.
Huh? The uograde has never been “half if the full 10”. The upgrade (from any previous version) is $129 USD. The full version is $399 USD.
Old 5th April 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Huh? The uograde has never been “half of the full 10”. The upgrade (from any previous version) is $129 USD. The full version is $399 USD.
Old 5th April 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnochLight View Post
never been
Huh?Muh?

Old 5th April 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Huh?Muh?

Dirka dirka?

Looks like the full version is on sale temporarily until April 30:

Old 6th April 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Dirka dirka?

Looks like the full version is on sale temporarily until April 30:

But that "never" though. Overreacting much? Didn't want to hurt a fanboy, just the fact that when the full version is on sale, then the upgrade should be also. Do you even get that? Others are doing it and they should know better too. Make a sale and you get impulse purchases, now its just looking silly to old customer.
Old 6th April 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
But that "never" though. Overreacting much? Didn't want to hurt a fanboy, just the fact that when the full version is on sale, then the upgrade should be also. Do you even get that? Others are doing it and they should know better too. Make a sale and you get impulse purchases, now its just looking silly to old customer.
What the..? First of all, there's no need to resort to name calling. This is Gearslutz, not KVR. Second, I have no idea how my statement can be interpreted as "over reacting", but whatev's.

It's on sale, so sure - there is now far less disparity between the normal upgrade cost and the current (temp) full-version price (until April 30). Not a big deal - sales happen.
Old 7th April 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Huh? The upgrade has never been “half of the full 10”.
Again, simple answer that the ugrades have their sales too or not would have been helpful, but noo. Telling me that my eyes are deceiving me and all that nonsense, is frankly more offensive than any name calling buddy. I don't know about that Kvr site, are people more helpful over there? Might look into it.

edit: what do you mean "sales happen", it is happening right now and is the fact at this moment. Is the sales happening on upgrades also? I don't know how many times i have to spell it out.
Old 7th April 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Quote:
Huh? The upgrade has never been “half of the full 10”.
Again, simple answer that the ugrades have their sales too or not would have been helpful, but noo. Telling me that my eyes are deceiving me and all that nonsense, is frankly more offensive than any name calling buddy.
No one told you your eyes were deceiving you. That's you making a mountain out of a molehill. Part of having a conversation usually involves learning new information. I learned the full version is temporarily on sale; you (presumably) are learning the same. No big deal. Right? Relax.

Quote:
edit: what do you mean "sales happen", it is happening right now and is the fact at this moment. Is the sales happening on upgrades also? I don't know how many times i have to spell it out.
It would appear as though the full version is on sale until April 30th. The upgrade price from any previous (full) version remains the same cost. I mean, that is, if we are both looking at the same web page.

Quote:
I don't know about that Kvr site, are people more helpful over there? Might look into it.
There's some good people over there. There's also a fair share that enjoy ad hominems and drama. YMMV.
Old 9th April 2018
Lives for gear

There is no such thing as a "better" forum, only better players.

I'm trying to be one, but it's hard.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search