The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Best Piano Vst?

...out with a Steinway D library? That's great news! Also very good to see some of the new features in the Production Grand 2. That simple velocity control was much needed and good to see microtuning is now built in :) I always loved the Production Grand. It's very special I think. But I personally...

View Post

Best Piano Vst?

...sounding than either the Galaxy Vintage D or the Garritan CFX Lite. And my preference for a Yamaha is definitely the Production Grand 2 by Production Voices (I own the Silver version). It's amazing! Especially V2. But it's not a Steinway D but a Yamaha C7 :) At times it can be a little bit thin...

View Post

Best Piano Vst?

...is released) may very well be the best sampled Steinway piano to date. I am already super impressed with their Production Grand 2. Need that Steinway sound though :')

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Production Grand 2 is an exceptionally high-quality piano sample library for NI Kontakt 5.5 and above, consisting of eight microphone perspectives and over 120,000 samples of a Yamaha C7 grand piano recorded in a world-class recording studio. The library is 437.5 GB in size!