The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByLoopcloud
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Soniccouture releases Tingklik V2 The warm, airy sound of bamboo. Versatile and malleable. The latest version of...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 727
The Press Desk 16th May 2018

Tracktion Corporation Waverazor 2.0 Editor Version Waverazor 2.0 Editor Version Opens New Sonic Frontiers - Explore...

The Press Desk
replies: 17 views: 1,374
robmok 16th May 2018

Native Instruments releases SESSION STRINGS 2 and PRO2: The new contemporary ensemble Two new instruments offer a...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,829

Kalthallen Cabs Pro "FatZilla" and "BluDoo" IR libraries released After the three 4x12 cabinets we...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 640

Cycles & Spots deliver another fine instrument for NI Reaktor for producing in musical genres ranging from Ambient to Deep...

ADSRsounds
replies: 0 views: 545
ADSRsounds 16th May 2018

Comp76 is the ultimate compressor for professional engineers, mixing with no compromise. Hyper-realistic simulation of...

kj.metissage
replies: 39 views: 14,400
Jeezo 16th May 2018

Sample Fuel has released a fully functioning demo version of Poly CRE8 with 40+ patches. This demo gives you a taste of what...

samplefuel
replies: 2 views: 721
samplefuel 15th May 2018

RMS-MC5 VALVOP New 500-Series Vacuum Tube Optical Compressor From Roll Music Systems Oct 18, 2013 135th AES Convention...

ulysses
replies: 26 views: 6,750
The Bucket 15th May 2018

Did anyone else catch the Analog Clasp Daytripper? Vintage King posted it on their facebook then quickly deleted it. It...

ionian
replies: 165 views: 30,350
hitsville 15th May 2018

Sonivox® introduces Stratum, a powerful supersaw and FM synth New virtual instrument produced by the creators of the...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 692
The Press Desk 15th May 2018

Toontrack releases Hard Rock EZX by Bob Rock Today, Toontrack released the Hard Rock EZX, a sound library expansion for...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 905

This is a very natural, warm and organic kick for Kontakt (full Kontakt 5.3 required!!) LITTLE FAT KICK Recorded on a 18’’...

Boogaju
replies: 12 views: 2,375
Boogaju 15th May 2018

Radial's new compact mixer, the Presenter™, is now shipping Radial Engineering Ltd. is pleased to announce the...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 975

Softube launches Tube Delay for Modular Modular synthesis is all about options; defining options by building a system...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 776

Moog Music releases Grandmother semi-modular synthesizer Grandmother is a sonic playground that harkens back to Moog’s...

The Press Desk
replies: 6 views: 1,415
screentan 15th May 2018

PMI Audio, in Hall 5.1, Booth B-65 will show the new Trident 88 console fully working and set up with a set of Trident HG-3...

alanhyatt
replies: 79 views: 24,254
alanhyatt 14th May 2018

G-Sonique releases Psychedelic Spiral S1 plug-in & Psytrance tutorial by BrokoBroko Psychedelic spiral is unique VST...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 597
The Press Desk 14th May 2018

Hi A friend of mine asked me, if I could build him a PAD and the LowCut of my LC-HC in one module. He wants to push his...

b03
replies: 20 views: 3,159
b03 14th May 2018

Mutronics Mutator creates mind boggling filter sweep effects on any sound source—guitars, vocals, keyboards, drums, etc....

The Press Desk
replies: 153 views: 29,042
TNM 14th May 2018

Very proud to announce the release of our latest Kontakt library (full Kontakt required): DOUBLE CREAM DRUMS Double the fun...

Boogaju
replies: 20 views: 2,336
Boogaju 14th May 2018
replies: 3 views: 2,012
beau_mckee 14th May 2018

Just saw this.... Looks great! Wonder if it's double wide to allow larger transformers? What a fantastic idea if so, since you...

cowrange
replies: 40 views: 12,524
pan60 13th May 2018

Hello All - First post ever here - I hope not to embarrass myself too badly... I wish to bring to everyone's attention a new...

Horseantler
replies: 19 views: 7,205
karkull 12th May 2018

VidPlayVST.com announce the release of VidPlayMTC, a MIDI Time Code (MTC) video player for audio workstations. The program is for...

VidPlayVST
replies: 4 views: 1,268
Antonio Escobar 12th May 2018

Qu-Bit Electronix announces Nebulae granular sampler and DSP platform for eurorack Nebulae is a granular sampler and DSP...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 851
jitterybit 12th May 2018

Lindell announces WL-3 "R" Wolff/Lindell 500 Series Channel Strip Finally there is a real 500 Series analog...

The Press Desk
replies: 16 views: 4,191
Providence 11th May 2018

Just bumped in to this. Fredenstein Products A bunch of cool looking 500 series stuff and a very interesting looking...

Tom H
replies: 62 views: 29,210
masteringhouse 11th May 2018

Regular John Recording has been around for a little over 8 years now, building custom outboard gear for studios and engineers...

mexicola
replies: 30 views: 5,218
masteringhouse 11th May 2018

We're very happy to announce: beautiful CHAOS is now available at the special introductory price of £14.99 (usually...

toolskid
replies: 4 views: 1,064
MarsBot 11th May 2018

Vanguard Audio Labs’ Second Microphone, the V44S Stereo Multi-Pattern FET Condenser, Now Shipping! Following the release of...

VanguardAudio
replies: 17 views: 2,591
VanguardAudio 11th May 2018

Looks like Moog just released a limited edition mini in walnut. Looks fantastic so I just pre-ordered one. My sweetwater guy...

ionian
replies: 2 views: 2,750
ionian 11th May 2018

Hi folks, Back in 1986, Casio made a bid to steal some of Yamaha and Roland's DX and LA thunder with a series of digital...

The Professor
replies: 1 views: 674
long_time_lurker 11th May 2018

BRINGING YOUR SOUND TO LIFE – VIRTUALLY http://www.gikacoustics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/replica-1.png GIK...

Glenn Kuras
replies: 4 views: 1,371
Glenn Kuras 10th May 2018

Maj Lazer II for Serum, Cthulhu & Massive by Surge Sounds Surge Sounds presents a cutting edge collection packed with 300...

ADSRsounds
replies: 0 views: 670
ADSRsounds 10th May 2018

Audeze introduces the LCD-4z - the easy-to-drive version of the LCD-4 Featuring a new look and greater efficiency, the...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 976
The Press Desk 9th May 2018

Hi I'm Jhudstudio, I made a plugin that helps aid mixing vocals. Check it out here. Jhudstudio - Paid Plugins Good news, I...

jhudstudio
replies: 99 views: 12,150
jhudstudio 9th May 2018

Ehrlund EHR-H Handheld Condenser Mic Ships in US Momentum Audio Sales, the exclusive US distributor of Sweden-based...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 831
oudplayer 8th May 2018

Roland Noise Eater Drum Hardware Now Available An expansion of the V-Drums line, the innovative new Noise Eater drum...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 981
The Press Desk 8th May 2018

Roland Expands the V-Drums Lineup with Full-Size Bass Drums for Big Stage Presence and Authentic Acoustic Kick...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,315

Roland Announces TD-17 Series V-Drums Affordable V-Drums sets help drummers get better, faster with flagship-level sound,...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,276

Universal Audio, a leading manufacturer of professional audio recording hardware and software, is proud to announce that...

The Press Desk
replies: 380 views: 73,000
doom3crazy 8th May 2018

As an owner of a Sphere console, I must say I'm really loving the preamps in my Eclipse A. Excited to see how this new bundle is...

SHIRK
replies: 14 views: 6,622
chamilton444 8th May 2018

Toontrack releases new EZmix pack: Compression & Saturation Today, Toontrack announced the release of the...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 819

Subkick-02 Low Frequency Microphone by DrAlienSmith | Reverb After selling out of the Subkick-01 last month I took the...

DrAlienSmith
replies: 2 views: 1,793
DrAlienSmith 8th May 2018

Introducing Yamaha CFX from The Vienna Symphonic Library The Yamaha CFX is a beautiful hand-crafted, full size 275 cm...

The Press Desk
replies: 35 views: 3,971
littledoodler 8th May 2018

SZz1oyKvhA8 TL;DW: Airwindows stereo space shaping. Wider Here's a nice little building block. It's stereo-only for...

chrisj
replies: 7 views: 1,605
TMOQuantity 7th May 2018

Hi.. Overloud are tackling the G Bus Comp for their "Gem" series next.. Release imminent.. Here is the...

TNM
replies: 18 views: 3,953
AlogicUser 7th May 2018

LEXICON 480L RANDOM HALL & WILD SPACES IMPULSE RESPONSES RECORDED ON TAPE (STUDER A80) We are proud to present you the...

PastToFuture
replies: 1 views: 1,155
Lexicon200 6th May 2018

We've just announced the release of our new sound design tool Envy: It's all about envelopes - applying characteristics of one...

The Cargo Cult
replies: 18 views: 2,434
Auralist 5th May 2018

MOTU is now shipping the UltraLite-mk4, a half-rack 18-input, 22-output audio interface with best-in-class analog audio...

The Press Desk
replies: 68 views: 26,947
doom3crazy 4th May 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search