The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPlugin Boutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Guys Very happy to announce the SA-67, an identical replica of the famous U67 microphone. YouTube We have managed to make...

joshuanaconda
replies: 369 views: 28,719
29CountsNY 31 minutes ago

RME Debuts New M-32 Pro AVB Series of Converters The new 32-channel M-32 AD Pro and M-32 DA Pro converters respond to...

The Press Desk
replies: 4 views: 3,293
KimGitz 53 minutes ago

Cranborne Audio have finally completed the Camden 500 preamp and signal processor for 500 series, and it's actually ended being...

Ells
replies: 59 views: 4,077
mistaD 1 hour ago

Graillon 2 by Auburn Sounds is a Live Vocal Changer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ckb6ztHAc The origin Graillon 1...

GuillaumePiolat
replies: 4 views: 1,740
GuillaumePiolat 2 hours ago

CLICK HERE FOR LAUNCH VIDEO: YouTube One of the greatest parts about my job is being able to create products that I have...

Steven Slate
replies: 707 views: 55,434
TheSoundStudio 2 hours ago

It’s been 20 years since Empirical Labs released its first compressor, The Distressor. From those early days on, Empirical...

The Press Desk
replies: 4,237 views: 670,226
Ol' Betsey 3 hours ago

Hey guys, Just a quick note, our new ribbon is out now, model LRM-V. Overview: The LRM-V follows the discontinued LRM-1 in...

jpgerard
replies: 68 views: 5,209
cracker satchmo 6 hours ago

Host application and audio effects developer Audified is proud to announce availability of RZ062 Equalizer — a plug-in bundle...

The Press Desk
replies: 114 views: 10,828
schmeete 7 hours ago

HoRNet: HoRNet Autogain http://www.hor-net.com/uploads/RTEmagicC_screenshot.png.png

poshook
replies: 114 views: 24,577
P.Records 9 hours ago

I just demoed this thing at AES. It sounds amazing! It's sort of like a solid state C800G. All they'd say is that it's...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 723 views: 54,608
v3z 10 hours ago

Ferrofish to Showcase PULSE16, PULSE16 MX Recording Interface at NAMM 2018 The cost-effective 16x16 interface features...

The Press Desk
replies: 14 views: 2,780
vynilr 10 hours ago

Toontrack announced that Superior Drummer 3 will be released worldwide on September 12, 2017. Building on the legacy of...

The Press Desk
replies: 1,052 views: 95,392
Ragan 10 hours ago

Hi folks! I'm so happy after yesterday's Audio Legend's announcement to reveal another product we are showing at AES 2015. We...

Steven Slate
replies: 5,767 views: 645,296
parlopower 11 hours ago

Hi guys! This is Gaurav from Beatskillz. Just started a new brand dedicated to high end audio plugins at affordable prices....

gdayal9
replies: 104 views: 18,243
Voiceover Guy 11 hours ago

32 ch in/out, USB/MADI interface ADAT (16 ch.), SPDIF (2 ch) 4 WC outs 10M atomic input software control panel...

Clybourne
replies: 3,082 views: 595,938
jkervin 13 hours ago

It implements famous bus compressor design made with best components available on the market. Unit is fully compatible with...

The Press Desk
replies: 57 views: 9,869
szyam 13 hours ago

Heritage Audio proudly presents their new line of Reference Audio Monitoring Systems. Pictures up shortly. R.A.M. SYSTEMS...

raddistribution
replies: 81 views: 15,535
mervintthomas 14 hours ago

Presenting our new ADVANCED ANALOG MASTERING EQUALIZER, that we have presented first time on Musikmesse 2018. – 100% analog...

Marogru
replies: 17 views: 3,028
Marogru 15 hours ago

2014 September 06 released new version AuI ConverteR 48x44 - HD converter audio files format and resolution. The software...

Yuri Korzunov
replies: 140 views: 16,360
Yuri Korzunov 15 hours ago

f_cvIvD28Go TL;DW: Distinctive analog coloration. Desk4 Though I've put out BussColors to mimic existing audio hardware,...

chrisj
replies: 177 views: 16,095
kojei 16 hours ago

HEDD proudly introduces the Lineariser®, a groundbreaking VST plugin that linearises the Phase and Frequency Response of all...

The Press Desk
replies: 28 views: 4,238
Freddy Knop 16 hours ago

HoRNet has released LU Meter, a digital loudness meter with auto gain staging and grouping functions. LU Meter is based on...

HoRNet
replies: 26 views: 2,916
HoRNet 17 hours ago

This little thing is a real killer! Lot's of great i/o, very cool DSP. The amp models are insane... and this comes from a...

crypticglobe
replies: 1,746 views: 150,984
alexiliev83 18 hours ago

Focusrite launch new Clarett USB range Focusrite has introduced a new range of USB audio interfaces – laying down the...

The Press Desk
replies: 113 views: 17,831
12Bass 23 hours ago

This might interest you guys who are fascinated with extremely retro sounding toys/instruments. I made my first "Kontakt...

joe_04_04
replies: 27 views: 13,555
miscend 1 day ago

Hi guys, Cranborne Audio is our new brand that I started some of the other great guys I worked with at Soundcraft. We believe...

Karpmentalise
replies: 137 views: 11,717
Ells 1 day ago

NOW $29 THROUGH THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER EndeavorFX proudly announces the release of Contemporary Color, a unique audio...

EndeavorFX
replies: 307 views: 27,608
sircuit 1 day ago

Audient Announces New Audio Interface: iD44 British manufacturer Audient raises the stakes once again with the release...

The Press Desk
replies: 528 views: 63,607
Aid Idealismus 1 day ago

Native Instruments reveals new range of entry-level hardware: KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series and MASCHINE MIKRO Fall 2018...

The Press Desk
replies: 4 views: 2,137
WilfredoFernando 1 day ago

Discrete 4 is a new interface from Antelope Audio. It features 4 fully discrete microphone preamps and exceptional converters,...

Clybourne
replies: 680 views: 70,683
Antelope Audio 1 day ago

"Deluxe1" is our first release in the guitar world and also one of the devices in our new "Retube" range of...

quintosardo
replies: 122 views: 5,365
quintosardo 1 day ago

Universal Audio Ships OX Amp Top Box — A Premium Reactive Load Box and Guitar Recording System Giving guitarists...

The Press Desk
replies: 56 views: 11,128
kosi 1 day ago

If you haven´t heard it before: Neumann is going to present the reissue of its classic tube mic U67 at Namm 2018! cooge

u47user
replies: 920 views: 84,733
joelfarr 1 day ago

New reverb from the folks at Softube! A nice addition to the reverb market by Softube....

TonyBelmont
replies: 328 views: 119,755
miscend 2 days ago

Dear BCR/BCF users, We now offer custom print overlays for the Behringer BCR 2000 and BCF 2000 controllers. They are made of...

Taktility
replies: 11 views: 2,721
Taktility 2 days ago

True Iron is a new plugin made by Shane McFee in conjunction with Devin Powers (Powers Music Company). It accurately emulates...

Kazrog
replies: 632 views: 81,997
elambo 2 days ago

Wes Audio announces _HYPERION fully analog parametric equalizer with digital recall _HYPERION is fully analog parametric...

The Press Desk
replies: 101 views: 13,023
Arthur Stone 2 days ago

Techbreakfast and On The Mark Media are proud to announce the availability of our newest Master Series featuring...

jmarkham
replies: 377 views: 70,416
jason baliban 2 days ago

Softube Launches Official Weiss DS1-MK3 Mastering Plug-in Mastering compression, limiting, and de-essing without compromise....

The Press Desk
replies: 793 views: 98,935
elambo 2 days ago

It is with great trepidation that i post this, but the feature set blew me away (and i hadn't seen any mention of it here):...

spiral
replies: 71 views: 51,333
blueserge 2 days ago

We are extremely happy to introduce the 1073EQ to the forum. We consider the Stam Audio 1073EQ the finest replica of the...

joshuanaconda
replies: 158 views: 15,205
shoepedals 2 days ago

Greetings and salutations to all!!! Available...

Vertigo Sound
replies: 199 views: 21,167
jsvalmont 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'd like to show you our new 500-series preamp. I found this construction when I was a student. It was some time ago...

igs
replies: 18 views: 4,585
Light Grenade 2 days ago

BAE Audio, manufacturer of audio equipment faithful to vintage design specifications, introduces its latest sonic creation:...

The Press Desk
replies: 28 views: 7,162
bowzin 3 days ago

Just got a mail from DDMF: Dear IIEQPro user, the long awaited update to version 3.0 has been released today! Please welcome a...

miro
replies: 39 views: 11,973
Mario-C. 3 days ago

I am a big fan of Vanguard mics so far. My spider senses are tingling to get this one in-house. Price is great. The build quality...

Doc Mixwell
replies: 21 views: 3,278
dickiefunk 3 days ago

WeissKlang releases V17 Microphone Welcome to WeissKlang V17, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a brilliant...

The Press Desk
replies: 25 views: 3,827
sanjari 3 days ago

Softube releases Tube-Tech Mk II Collections With new sound, new features, and totally fresh new hi-res graphics, Softube’s...

The Press Desk
replies: 205 views: 28,349
NitroGenius 3 days ago

More from: Stereo 2 channel Analog to Digital A-D Converter with totally passive analog front-end PAD-2 | QES Labs QES...

bewareofdogs
replies: 34 views: 4,924
spektor 3 days ago

Still more great stuff from Antelope. Unbelievable array of i/o and DSP capabilities!! Goliath Thunderbolt, USB & MADI...

crypticglobe
replies: 464 views: 33,142
Squawk 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search