The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Product Alerts older than 2 months

Sponsored ByPlugin Boutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, Anyone has experience with the new Earthworks sv33 condenser mic? This is the only vocal demo I can find,...

hellohead
replies: 16 views: 1,566
hellohead 3 hours ago

IK Multimedia is proud to introduce SyntronikTM, the new cutting-edge virtual synthesizer for Mac/PC, which will be available...

The Press Desk
replies: 517 views: 36,553
LuXx 3 hours ago

Discrete 4 is a new interface from Antelope Audio. It features 4 fully discrete microphone preamps and exceptional converters,...

Clybourne
replies: 304 views: 27,719
Piavoice 4 hours ago

We're only a few hours away from this being revealed, after they put out a hotfix for Aether 1.51 just now. To quote from the...

Airon
replies: 511 views: 83,988
hodshonf 5 hours ago

Hi folks! I'm so happy after yesterday's Audio Legend's announcement to reveal another product we are showing at AES 2015. We...

Steven Slate
replies: 5,662 views: 598,109
prontold 5 hours ago

Ladies and gentleman, behold: Novatron, the sweetest ITB compressor, period. Novatron, Kush’s “Varitone Tube...

u b k
replies: 573 views: 79,558
profvonsok 8 hours ago

A great choice for a wide variety of recording environments, the 26x32-channel Quantum is PreSonus®’ fastest and...

The Press Desk
replies: 227 views: 29,249
~ufo~ 9 hours ago

Antelope Audio announces DISCRETE 8 console-grade mic preamp interface and accompanying modelling mics High-end...

The Press Desk
replies: 550 views: 50,551
ben.jammin82 11 hours ago

Hi, I would like to offer free demos of my latest Software for the OSX and Windows platforms it's a tabbed based DAW Plugin...

pcuser32
replies: 47 views: 8,286
cefshah 12 hours ago

Over ten years in development, the RNT is the latest product to come from the relationship between sE Electronics and Rupert...

The Press Desk
replies: 75 views: 15,428
cortez07 14 hours ago

Barefoot Sound, the Portland audio powerhouse, is introducing the Footprint01 (tm) speaker at Winter NAMM. The new powered...

The Press Desk
replies: 376 views: 56,981
verbmusics 14 hours ago

I have a pair of Dutch&Dutch's new 8C's arriving next week, they look on paper really interesting and the designer says they...

puriteaudio
replies: 87 views: 8,034
SashaGray 14 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (August 25, 2016) - Icon Pro Audio is proud to announce the Platform M control surface. The all-new Platform M is a...

dcmixware
replies: 246 views: 30,843
Norm@gear 15 hours ago

The Fredenstein Bento 2 is a high performance two module carrier for Fredenstein Series 600 modules or API-500 compatible plug-in...

StudioLogic
replies: 4 views: 2,285
DavidChampoux 16 hours ago

REVERB FOUNDRY announces new HD•CART plug-in Brand new software company Reverb Foundry is pleased to announce the...

The Press Desk
replies: 106 views: 12,305
Bryce 18 hours ago

Edge Dual-Capsule Large Diaphragm Modeling Microphone. (for Antelope Interfaces) Edge $799 Verge $149 A...

Clybourne
replies: 99 views: 9,067
msflsim 20 hours ago

Looks like it is finally here. Simpler, faster (0.5% cpu?), DSP (7 instances on a single chip!), fantastic...

quintosardo
replies: 721 views: 60,145
linkstate 1 day ago

New mixing filter set for Acustica Audio's Nebula is up! The biggest attraction here would definitely be the '1066 N' programs,...

Cupwise
replies: 11 views: 1,438
Cupwise 1 day ago

Mix Filters Pack 1 dynamic convolution filters for acustica audio's Nebula HP and LP filters taken from a really nice and...

Cupwise
replies: 3 views: 972
Cupwise 1 day ago

Warm Audio Introduces WA-47 Tube Condenser Microphone Blast from the past The WA-47 is an all vacuum tube, large...

The Press Desk
replies: 372 views: 46,783
YRLK 1 day ago

Introducing Exponential Audio Advanced Surround Reverbs With 3D Option Exponential Audio, the company behind plug-ins...

The Press Desk
replies: 53 views: 4,881
Calle 1 day ago

f_cvIvD28Go TL;DW: Distinctive analog coloration. Desk4 Though I've put out BussColors to mimic existing audio hardware,...

chrisj
replies: 46 views: 3,420
Deff J 1 day ago

Leading professional audio gear manufacturer Antelope Audio announces the latest addition to its Orion family of recording...

The Press Desk
replies: 1,434 views: 155,287
Clybourne 1 day ago

The new Focusrite Red 16Line is a 64-in/64-out Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with ultra-low latency...

The Press Desk
replies: 12 views: 2,552
kasami08 1 day ago

Hey Just noticed it in my user area but haven't tried it yet? But the new features look amazing? 1/ New "clean"...

Hi-Fidelity
replies: 951 views: 102,140
stella645 1 day ago

Townsend Labs - Sphere Microphone Modeling System Now Shipping There's a new company Townsend Labs who have announced what they...

thedommer
replies: 606 views: 62,431
bleach 1 day ago

In collaboration with Friedemann Tischmeyer "Friedemann Tischmeyer, President of MAAT Inc, has traveled a difficult and...

JoFi
replies: 43 views: 5,289
omasciarotte 1 day ago

I just demoed this thing at AES. It sounds amazing! It's sort of like a solid state C800G. All they'd say is that it's...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 132 views: 8,790
b0se 1 day ago

SONiVOX (sonivoxmi.com), a leading developer of premium virtual instruments and synthesis technologies, today announced the...

The Press Desk
replies: 42 views: 6,827
OnGearRow 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I'm Emiliano, co-founder of Leapwing Audio, a new plugin software company. We develop plugins for AAX,VST, VST3...

emy_knopfler
replies: 27 views: 2,491
emy_knopfler 1 day ago

T-RackS 5 - the most powerful mixing and mastering modular system for Mac/PC is now available Revolutionary mix and master...

The Press Desk
replies: 319 views: 25,588
Patrick_ 1 day ago

The AMS RMX16 was the world's first microprocessor-controlled, full-bandwidth, digital reverb. From U2 and Peter Gabriel to...

The Press Desk
replies: 22 views: 4,043
Lefrançais 1 day ago

menuBUS Pro v2 https://menubus.s3.amazonaws.com/Images/menuBUS%20Main%20Website%20Image.jpg menuBUS is a menu bar app for macOS...

menuBUS
replies: 50 views: 3,463
menuBUS 2 days ago

TASCAM’s new Celesonic US-20x20 packs 20 channels of analog and digital I/O into a single rackspace with great sounding...

Avening
replies: 36 views: 12,995
junior 2 days ago

Ingram Engineering I just got the first one and thought I would spread the good news. They are great! R

Randy Kohrs
replies: 4 views: 1,246
Randy Kohrs 2 days ago

With the KH 80 DSP, Neumann.Berlin launches its first studio monitor with digital signal processing. “Our DSP engine is an...

The Press Desk
replies: 56 views: 12,017
classic86 2 days ago

M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced the immediate availability of...

The Press Desk
replies: 10 views: 4,856
sasholino 2 days ago

The new one, DolA, now available. http://www.sknoteaudio.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/DolA_DSP_preview.jpg This is a...

quintosardo
replies: 158 views: 17,552
cracker satchmo 2 days ago

It’s been 20 years since Empirical Labs released its first compressor, The Distressor. From those early days on, Empirical...

The Press Desk
replies: 3,956 views: 619,082
VarikusBrainz 2 days ago

Early Unveiling of Cubase 9.5 Steinberg presents new updates to its acclaimed range of music production systems. The latest...

The Press Desk
replies: 159 views: 18,739
DrSax 2 days ago

New Dangerous Music “CONVERT-AD+” Analog-to-Digital Converter unveiled! Building on their legacy of award-winning...

The Press Desk
replies: 12 views: 2,727
ovibis 2 days ago

From Lauten website: Lauten adds LA-220 Solid-state vocal condenser and LA-120 small diaphragm instrument pair to the...

ponzi
replies: 4 views: 2,692
ponzi 2 days ago

Icon Pro Audio is proud to announce the QCon Pro X, its new flagship DAW control surface. The new QCon Pro X is designed to get...

dcmixware
replies: 297 views: 31,894
qoqodqo 2 days ago

Well, here it is: The MixCentric Plugin: Greg Wells MixCentric Plugin | Waves And the complete Greg Wells...

parlopower
replies: 314 views: 46,572
Ardis 2 days ago

I finally finished building this yesterday. I'll be making a couple more for the SEGAS show in a couple weeks, then I'll put them...

Atlas Stands
replies: 2 views: 5,624
Atlas Stands 2 days ago

Sonarworks Reference 4 delivers confidence in sound for everyone October 2017 - Sonarworks has released its fourth generation...

Hrodulf
replies: 351 views: 28,618
Bichop 2 days ago

Volko Audio digitally recreates the sounds of the legendary API 500 series with the name Q American...

volkanozyilmaz
replies: 66 views: 9,199
volkanozyilmaz 2 days ago

THE VPRE-73 IS AVAILABLE! The VPRE-73 plug-in is inspired by one of the most classic preamps in recording studio history....

BlackRooster
replies: 458 views: 43,215
DRAZERS 3 days ago

TDR Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics processor combining high fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility. As...

diogo_c
replies: 214 views: 37,663
profvonsok 3 days ago

Crane Song Announces the AES Debut of its HEDD Quantum: Featuring the Latest Generation Clocking and Expanded Master Word Clock...

The Press Desk
replies: 79 views: 11,012
JGM 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search