The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Product Alerts older than 2 months

Sponsored ByPlugin Boutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

"Diamond - Color Eq” is the first plug-in of a new series called Diamond, the result of a collaboration between Acustica...

AcusticaSupport
replies: 272 views: 35,828
E Artsy Moods 55 minutes ago

This little thing is a real killer! Lot's of great i/o, very cool DSP. The amp models are insane... and this comes from a...

crypticglobe
replies: 1,672 views: 136,663
alexiliev83 2 hours ago

Audient Announces New Audio Interface: iD44 British manufacturer Audient raises the stakes once again with the release...

The Press Desk
replies: 393 views: 45,659
rodan 7 hours ago

Cream. Dream On. A dreamware approach to console modelling! Product: Cream Developer: Acustica Audio Price (MSRP):...

AcusticaSupport
replies: 91 views: 15,750
doom64 7 hours ago

Hello, Gearslutz! At mixanalog.com we've launched version 2.0 of the world-first fully manual, real-time controllable online...

kroflic
replies: 59 views: 7,500
doom64 7 hours ago

RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter - Mathieu Demange Dropped today - piqued my curiosity Demos sound cool and price isn't bad -...

JamesOnFlames
replies: 176 views: 19,566
monkiusz 11 hours ago

Hi all, It's been an intense period of work, and we are now very pleased to present TrackComp - 5 compressors in one, mostly...

DaveGamble
replies: 476 views: 56,453
Bouroki 11 hours ago

Hi everyone, Anyone has experience with the new Earthworks sv33 condenser mic? This is the only vocal demo I can find,...

hellohead
replies: 21 views: 2,381
StevenLMorgan 12 hours ago

Antelope Audio Releases Powerful Refresh to Orion Studio Interface Orion Studio 2017 Takes Users to the Outer Reaches of...

The Press Desk
replies: 479 views: 47,143
kushyman 14 hours ago

TK Audio Announces DP-2 Dual Microphone Preamp TK Audio is proud to announce the immediate availability of DP-2—a...

The Press Desk
replies: 11 views: 1,677
ensoniq 17 hours ago

Leading professional audio gear manufacturer Antelope Audio announces the latest addition to its Orion family of recording...

The Press Desk
replies: 1,547 views: 168,369
miyendiz 18 hours ago

Check it out! PSP E27 a multistage equalizer plug-in modeled after the analog equalizer E27 produced by Avedis Audio...

Nu-tra
replies: 494 views: 77,270
hollohe 18 hours ago

Mabelton Audio @ Crafted Sound has released its integration pack for Ableton Push (1 or 2) and Arturia's V Collection 6. The pack...

stevieoswald
replies: 8 views: 1,838
slyooney 19 hours ago

Introducing: The Black Lion Audio "Seventeen" Compressor The Seventeen is not the ’76 compressor that your...

raddistribution
replies: 28 views: 6,253
Unheard Vision 19 hours ago

Devil Technologies proudly announces the availability of DTouch for Cubase for Windows...

s_bettinzana
replies: 434 views: 41,073
pablo1980 20 hours ago

We're proud to announce our first product: the Western Dynamo 19-09 500 Series Optical Compressor. It is a twin-opto design with...

WesternDynamo
replies: 48 views: 9,096
the fxs 20 hours ago

Sphere Recording Consoles, the manufacturer who came to prominence in the 1970s with studio consoles that were used on iconic...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 1,192
the fxs 21 hours ago

Update: I've since washed my hands of Antelope. I cannot see anybody running a serious operation around something as unreliable...

horseface
replies: 75 views: 6,589
alexiliev83 22 hours ago

Acon Digital has released version 7 of their audio editor Acoustica. The entire application has been rewritten from scratch...

The Press Desk
replies: 68 views: 6,554
saagedal 22 hours ago

I'm really proud of presenting the new one: Verbtone http://www.sknote.it/Images/Verbtone/Verbtone.jpg Verbtone is simply a...

quintosardo
replies: 416 views: 47,844
quintosardo 23 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (August 25, 2016) - Icon Pro Audio is proud to announce the Platform M control surface. The all-new Platform M is a...

dcmixware
replies: 266 views: 35,676
topaz 1 day ago

I just demoed this thing at AES. It sounds amazing! It's sort of like a solid state C800G. All they'd say is that it's...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 701 views: 46,363
Paul_G 1 day ago

Slate Digital is pleased to announce the immediate release of VMR 2.0, a free update for both Slate Digital purchasers and...

Steven Slate
replies: 313 views: 38,825
daizok 1 day ago

Fairlight Kontakt R2 / Lost In The Fairlight Maze Dear Anne Dudley, Langan and Jeczalik - and friends & fans, of Art Of...

bitleyTM
replies: 63 views: 2,926
bitleyTM 1 day ago

Introducing: The Black Lion Audio Patchbay Rack 8 Our industry has seen the explosion of 500 series products in recent years and...

raddistribution
replies: 24 views: 3,718
Okay_there_bud 1 day ago

ALYJAMES LAB | ALY JAMES LAB VLINN 2.0 VST --- VLINN VST LINNDRUM LM-1 DRUM MACHINE I'm excited to get to use this now!...

abernathy
replies: 58 views: 14,814
Baila Tosco 1 day ago

Not affiliated, but I love the way this thing sounds. On sale for $9.99 for the next 48 hours. Normally...

Squeegee 303
replies: 14 views: 1,763
VenVile 1 day ago

Just putting the word out there on the Highland Dynamics BG2 Compressor. I am in no way affiliated with Highland Dynamics. Just...

SHIRK
replies: 15 views: 3,709
SHIRK 1 day ago

Hi guys, I am thrilled to bring you That Thing V1.2 This is our very popular Soundscape Processor. (VST/AU/AAX) MAC OSX ....

gdayal9
replies: 7 views: 1,675
Fleer 1 day ago

Lay your hands on your music with the X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller has everything you...

The Press Desk
replies: 917 views: 219,813
PeeeeWeeee 1 day ago

Sonarworks Reference 4 delivers confidence in sound for everyone October 2017 - Sonarworks has released its fourth generation...

Hrodulf
replies: 560 views: 49,101
blayz2002 1 day ago

I did a search on the forums but found nothing... Behringer: U-PHORIA UMC1820 Seems pretty awesome for the options and at a...

replies: 283 views: 108,772
dharma one 2 days ago

Soundtheory Ships GULLFOSS Intelligent Automatic Equalizer Now available at a special introductory price Having...

The Press Desk
replies: 674 views: 53,736
Fleer 2 days ago

We are happy to introduce to you our newest effect plugin:...

Audiority
replies: 29 views: 4,037
Audiority 2 days ago

AdmiralQuality.com - Stunning Phaser http://www.admiralquality.com/images/StunningPhaser_360x510.png Stunning Phaser is an...

AdmiralQuality
replies: 225 views: 11,593
msy 2 days ago

2014 September 06 released new version AuI ConverteR 48x44 - HD converter audio files format and resolution. The software...

Yuri Korzunov
replies: 136 views: 15,527
Yuri Korzunov 2 days ago

iZotope Offers Ozone Imager as a Free Plug-in ​As a small tease of what is brewing at iZotope, the popular Ozone...

The Press Desk
replies: 14 views: 2,918
kirito 2 days ago
replies: 279 views: 20,840
Idontcare 2 days ago

Hi Guys Very happy to announce the SA-67, an identical replica of the famous U67 microphone. YouTube We have managed to make...

joshuanaconda
replies: 301 views: 22,136
29CountsNY 2 days ago

The new Orion32 HD Anaheim, Calif., January 9, 2017 —Antelope Audio , a leading interface company specializing in world class...

Clybourne
replies: 532 views: 46,181
defdaft 2 days ago

LAUNCH VIDEO: The FG-Stress is a licensed 1:1 emulation of the Empirical Labs Distressor. Every aspect of the Distressor...

Steven Slate
replies: 1,364 views: 148,215
Coyoteous 3 days ago

Introducing C254-E, in my opinion an amazing sounding new compressor & limiter release, easily among my best yet. Comes with...

Cupwise
replies: 13 views: 2,057
Cupwise 3 days ago

Master it! Colorful four-band eq with M/S and L/R functions! True Component & Circuit Modeling Re-drawing and...

Tunca
replies: 8 views: 2,221
VarikusBrainz 3 days ago

Hi all, I've just released VUMT 2 and VUMT deluxe. VUMT is an analog style metering, gain staging and channel...

tonhelm
replies: 239 views: 34,043
kirito 3 days ago

pureMix is honored to host the latest Chris Lord-Alge mixing course on its platform. In this 2-hour pureMix.net exclusive,...

puremix.net
replies: 15 views: 2,058
puremix.net 3 days ago

JoeCo introduces best in class Cello interface JoeCo introduces best in class Cello interface with 384k recording and...

The Press Desk
replies: 46 views: 4,483
Frank Dug 3 days ago

IK Multimedia is proud to announce that Lurssen Mastering Console for Mac and PC is now available. Lurssen Mastering Console is...

The Press Desk
replies: 657 views: 86,846
don1thedon 4 days ago

It is with great excitement that Louder Than Liftoff and drBill announce Chroma - the world's first 500 series audio processor...

BradM
replies: 334 views: 26,033
Will The Weirdo 4 days ago

We are extremely happy to introduce the 1073EQ to the forum. We consider the Stam Audio 1073EQ the finest replica of the...

joshuanaconda
replies: 122 views: 11,283
Funkybot 4 days ago

Hey folks, Quick note that MAAT Inc. announced the release of DRMeter MkII, a cross platform plug–in for the measurement and...

omasciarotte
replies: 14 views: 1,550
omasciarotte 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search