The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Free little string patch for Kontakt
Old 1st December 2014
Gear Nut

SamplesLoops Free little string patch for Kontakt

Messing about with a (hopefully) decent quality instrument for string section type parts in my little Christmas album and thought I'd share. The lead instruments are the Ldk1609 Violin used in SSO and the Cello and Bass from MSLP combined with the violin, viola, celli and bass sections from SSO.
It's intended to be for backup string tracks where you don't feel like putting in a lot of work but want something that sounds realer than a synth patch. At 100 megs its fairly small, though it will eat up some voices. I tried to do a nice mix, but I'm not sure if it works. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/bigcat1969/string-section-demo

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sx...ng_Section.nki

Creative Commons Attribution. Please credit ldk1609, Mattias Westlund and Erick Kvist.

If you picked up Kontakt for Black Friday, add some interesting free sounds to your library at bigcat Instruments: GM Midi Instruments for Kontakt
Old 12th December 2014
Lives for gear

Great work there. I really like your free .sfz and with sforzando (also free) is a killer combination.

thanks
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search