The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Open labs releases stagelight 2.0
Old 22nd July 2014
News Desk Editor

Software Open labs releases stagelight 2.0

Open Labs, LLC. (openlabs.com), today announced Stagelight 2.0, the most inspiring and groundbreaking version of Stagelight to date. Stagelight 2.0 is a FREE update for all registered owners and is available for download immediately. Stagelight 2.0 delivers exciting new enhancements such as LoopBuilder™, a radical new looping feature that allows for fast and simple music creation for any novice, DJ or professional. Stagelight 2.0 also includes a fully functioning in-app store where you can browse, audition and purchase additional sounds, loops packs, exclusive artist bundles and other advanced features.

“Stagelight 2.0 is here and is ready for the world to create and play with music.” said Cliff Mountain, President and CEO of Open Labs. “It is our most captivating version of Stagelight so far thanks to our team and the amazing participation and feedback from our community of music enthusiasts all around the globe. Stagelight 2.0 truly delivers on our promise to make music creation and performance accessible to anyone regardless of wealth, education or experience.”

LoopBuilder is a loop-style production feature that allows you to mash-up and record your favorite performances all in a single touch. You can experiment with the hundreds of FREE loops included w/ Stagelight 2.0 or import your very own custom sounds for a unique mash-up of different styles and genres. It doesn’t matter if you’re just beginning to make music, a seasoned DJ or a professional music producer, LoopBuilder delivers the fun and excitement required for all types of music creation and performance. LoopBuilder, however, is only one of the many new feature enhancements found in Stagelight 2.0.

Stagelight 2.0 introduces its brand new Electro Instrument Series™, native FX and classic features such as Key Lock, the piano that can’t play wrong notes. You can easily explore new genres of music, take step-by-step lessons and learn other advanced features and tips all within the app’s SongBuilder™ engine. Share your songs with friends and family with Stagelight’s one-touch publishing to the cloud and connect with other musicians in the Stagelight artist community. Also, Stagelight 2.0’s streamlined interface and optimized touch-friendly editing suite provides an even more intuitive touch screen experience than ever before.

Stagelight’s all new in-app store is where you will find professional loops, exclusive bundles and other advanced features to add to your sound library and at a price you will enjoy. Stagelight’s in-app store is designed to give you the power to find world-class sounds and features you want, when you want them and without ever having to leave the app. This is where you will find exclusive content from Open Labs partners Timbaland and Linkin Park.

All of these enhancements come with a smaller footprint, faster load time and added performance making Stagelight the most desirable music creation app available for mobile and desktop PCs. Stagelight’s ease of use, cutting edge functionality and low price has allowed Open Labs to capture customers in more than 121 countries worldwide and has unlocked countless possibilities for musicians, creators and educators alike. And at the price of $9.99, Stagelight is the most incredible value in the industry.

Stagelight is available for PCs and tablets that have Windows 7 or Windows 8, a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and at least an i3 processor or equivalent. Stagelight is available in English and in simplified Chinese.

You can download a FREE trial of Stagelight 2.0 here: http://www.openlabs.com/DownloadStagelight

Link : Open Labs - Home
Attached Thumbnails
Open labs releases stagelight 2.0-10455424_729880450384248_3460577121700523279_n.jpg  
Old 23rd July 2014
Informed this by LinkinPark.
I wonder what work flow is this will bring...
Old 29th July 2014
Lives for gear

I found the easter egg!

Here's what I wrote on the Stagelight blog in my excitement of this grand discovery

HEYEYEYEYEY!@!#@!@#! I found the easter egg1@!!!! finally!!! been trying so hard, hopefully I’m first. To recreate the easter egg, launch Stagelight 2.0, load a lesson, exit the songbuilder, click on the menu on the upper left then go to Help > About Stagelight, then on the About window, press the Enter key on the keyboard, pacman-ish music will play with cartooney representations of the devs? lined up, with JHOLE essentially being pacman. After JHOLE gets caught by the other gang a couple of times, if you keep resetting the track by pressing Enter, JHOLE eventually does one full lap around the About window, at which point he grows large and gets really fast and eats (turns upside down) all the rest of the characters. I took a screenshot of my victory. Please tell me I won!

Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search