The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
DNA for NI's Molekular FX released on patchpool Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 12th May 2014
Lives for gear

Software DNA for NI's Molekular FX released on patchpool

DNA for NI's Molekular is a Snapshot Bank which requires the full version of Reaktor. It contains 98 presets with 4 variations each in the Morphing section, making use of the sophisticated modulation system inside this unique effect instrument. Some of these snapshots orbit more on the sonic outskirts of the musical universe, some are variations on a theme.

Beautiful ambient, ethereal, mysterious and haunting textures are waiting for you, stuttering and glitchy temposynced mayhem for spicing up loops and beats, moving Filterscapes and stereo animators to process pads and other horizontal textures as well as some experimental sounds that are beyond any categorization.

All presets have the 5 positions in the morphing section programmed, these can be used as a starting point for morphing between the complex effect modulations in each preset. Each preset also has more or less complex morphing modulations assigned.

All snapshots are programmed 100% wet for Molekular to be used on a send bus. If you insert Molekular directly on an instrument track, use the “Dry“-knob at the upper right of the GUI to blend in the unprocessed audio signal. You can view/download a PDF with more info about DNA here.

Patch categories:
  • Atmospheres – 42
  • Filterscapes – 9
  • Glitch&Stutter – 23
  • Pitch Generators – 15
  • Experimental Lab – 9

Specs:
  • 98 Snaphots, delivers in the .ssf-format
    Delivery: Email
    Price: € 28 EUR
    Requires full version of Reaktor, does not work with the player version

Product page.

The demos below were produced by mainly improvising live on tape with various instruments from my own sound libraries, only using Molekular and the presets from DNA. Please also check the videos below.

----

And a playlist containing all videos I made for this set:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...LS2hzKO8_7b6nM

Thank's for reading
Simon Stockhausen
Old 13th May 2014
Lives for gear

Old 13th May 2014
Lives for gear

Will buy it after job
Old 13th May 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensorychaos View Post

Will buy it after job
Thank's - it'll be there, waiting for you
Old 14th May 2014
Lives for gear

And a little post-release bump.
Old 17th May 2014
Lives for gear

I assume this will be the last video for DNA, beginning with Snapshot Hypno Repeater from the category Glitch&Stutter, then hopping through most of the patches from the category Filterscapes. A very basic loop played by 4 instruments (Alchemy/Zebra/MachFive/Tremor) and some live playing (with Padshop Pro) is transformed in all sorts of way, a hell of a lot of fun!

DNA for Molekular FX - Snapshot Hopping - YouTube
Old 20th May 2014
Lives for gear

EDIT: wrong thread
Old 4th August 2014
Lives for gear

I was just having some fun with DNA presets inside Molekular after programming/playing a simple beat with Groove Agent 4:

GA4 Meets Molekular - YouTube
Old 13th September 2014
Lives for gear

I was just testing the pickups in my new violin, this lead to a pizz loop which wanted to be processed by Molekular using a preset from DNA - some pitchshifting with MeldaHarmonizer is also taking place:

Violin Pizz Jam - DNA For Molekular - YouTube
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search