The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitors Studio Monitors
Old 6th November 2014
Having tested both mk1 and mk2, I can say that mk1 were brighter than mk2. Mk2 for me are very smooth monitors, so much than my KRK V6s2 which are in a very bright side but with better defined low mids and lows.
Old 6th November 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjx View Post
Hi diogo_c

That's not my review. I found it on google.

I'm interested in both the BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII. The Compact really intrigues me and on paper seems perfect for my room. But I'd like to read more reviews. Otherwise, I'm leaning towards other monitors for a possible purchase.
I see. Thanks for posting anyway!
Old 9th November 2014
rjx
Lives for gear

Found another review.

Dynaudio BM Compact mkIII
Dynaudio BM Compact mkIII review : Danish Sound - Audiofanzine
Old 13th November 2014
I made the "mistake" of demoing a pair of Amphion One18s, so my nearly-new BM6mkIII are now for sale. Wonderful monitors, but I can only keep one pair...
Old 13th November 2014
Which one have a more extended low end?
Old 22nd November 2014
Gear Nut
hi anyone with experiences using the Dynaudio BM5 MKIII?
i'm considering these myself,
my room is 3,6 to 4 meters with 3 meters high ceiling, so it's like 16m2,
I mostly do electronic music (tech house, progressive trance, chill out) so having a good tight and punchy bass is important to me,
looking for an analytical,revealing,non fatiguing,honest, monitor,
also anyone compared Dynaudio BM5 MKII vs Dynaudio BM5 MKIII?
thanks
Old 14th July 2015
Gear Head

Guys i know this thread is old but not sure where to post .I've seen this seller on ebay/amazon with some extraordinary prices but some of the negative comments really has me scared to buy from them.I checked with dynaudio site and sure enough they're on their list as places to buy/authorized seller.

So i guess what i'm asking is has anyone had interaction with the seller?Do you guys think it's safe?

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM5 mkiii P BM5MK II PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM5 mkiii Studio Monitor Speaker BM 5 MK3 PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM12 mkiii Studio Monitor PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM9S II Studio Monitor Subwoofer BM9 s 2 Sub PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay
Old 14th July 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonouRebel View Post
Guys i know this thread is old but not sure where to post .I've seen this seller on ebay/amazon with some extraordinary prices but some of the negative comments really has me scared to buy from them.I checked with dynaudio site and sure enough they're on their list as places to buy/authorized seller.

So i guess what i'm asking is has anyone had interaction with the seller?Do you guys think it's safe?

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM5 mkiii P BM5MK II PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM5 mkiii Studio Monitor Speaker BM 5 MK3 PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM12 mkiii Studio Monitor PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay

Messe 2014: Dynaudio intros new BM mkIII & BMS II series monitorsDynaudio BM9S II Studio Monitor Subwoofer BM9 s 2 Sub PROAUDIOSTAR | eBay
I bought a pair of BM12 from them a number of years ago and had no issues at all with the transaction. They have over 155,000 feedback points on ebay and a 99.8% positive response. That's not a bad set of numbers.
Old 20th July 2015
Here for the gear

I'm going to hope my experience with this company is as good as bleen's. Just ordered 2 BM12 mkIII boxes from them....total price was ridiculous. Like getting 2 for the price of 1 if I'd bought them anywhere else. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 20th July 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewbuzzn View Post
I'm going to hope my experience with this company is as good as bleen's. Just ordered 2 BM12 mkIII boxes from them....total price was ridiculous. Like getting 2 for the price of 1 if I'd bought them anywhere else. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Write a review once you have a little bit of experience with them .
BTW ... how you got that offer?
Old 21st July 2015
Here for the gear

I bought one on Amazon and the second directly from their website. In retrospect I wish I'd checked the website first since the price their was better than on Amazon. I asked if these were new items and was told they were. Also not listed as b-stock so we'll see what happens.
Old 21st July 2015
Here for the gear

For what it's worth here's a link to the 2nd unit I purchased...

Dynaudio BM12 MKIII

I like my LSR305's so I'm looking forward to comparing. Yes, I know the woofer size diff makes this and apple vs orange sort of thing, but I'm more interested in what my ears have to tell me.
Old 23rd July 2015
Here for the gear

Well the link I posted above is no longer any good. I guess they had a limited number of BM12 mkIII's at the $575 price. They do have some BM5 mkIII's at $375 currently....seems like a great deal. Certainly makes me think about getting a pair and doing a shootout with my LSR305s. Still have no word on when the BM12 will get here....the website says my order is still in "processing".
Old 24th July 2015
Here for the gear

Well the BM12 is enroute via FedEx AND I just ordered to BM5 mkIII's for $750/pair. I couldn't help myself.
Old 24th July 2015
What a lucky people, here in Europe we don't have those offers.
Old 29th July 2015
Gear Head

Sorry guys got a little caught up with stuff and forgot to report back As brewbuzzn has pointed out the prices were beyond ridiculous in a very good way . I went to their site which is a little glitchy and sure enough they were even cheaper than the links i posted above so i bought a pair of the BM5 mk3's cause at that price no way was i gonna let them slide
I bought it on a friday and got a little worried because it said processing until the following tuesday.Called them, sorted it out and in 2 days time FedEx showed up with brand new monitors in original packaging etc...
So next step is to pick up the BM9S MK2.Hopefully brewbuzzn will not buy out their entire stock
Old 29th July 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_HERALDO View Post
What a lucky people, here in Europe we don't have those offers.
Oh, you do. Last year Dynaudio and TC went batsh1t crazy and sold the now-discontinued mk2 line for dead cheap, and with an extra hundred euro you'd get a BMC-2 DAC/Monitor controller as well. I had the luck to have a relative up there and he grabbed thaa combo for me.
Old 29th July 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo_c View Post
Oh, you do. Last year Dynaudio and TC went batsh1t crazy and sold the now-discontinued mk2 line for dead cheap, and with an extra hundred euro you'd get a BMC-2 DAC/Monitor controller as well. I had the luck to have a relative up there and he grabbed thaa combo for me.
Yes I remember that, but this is normal when brands discontinue any product, what is not normal is to get a pair of brand new BM12 mk3 for 1150$ --> 1050€
Old 1st August 2015
Here for the gear

You are right....I bought a pair of bm5s to go with the bm12s and I guarantee I won't be buying out the stock!
Old 4th August 2015
Here for the gear

Got my bm5 mkIII monitors the other day. Can't wait to set them up and burn em in
Old 11th September 2015
Here for the gear

So I've got the BM5's paired up with a Temblor T10......love the sound. The T8 would've been fine I'm sure....I've had to dial the T10 wayyyy back since it's prodigious output can be overwhelming especially in my small room. I have to be honest...I've found the T10 compares very well with the BM14 that I have. Considering the price differential I'd say it's almost no contest, and keep in mind I'm basically a Dynaudio groupie.
Old 12th October 2015
Gear Head

I have the BM6A with the BM9S sub and still love them. I bought them in 2002. I wonder how they compare to the new ones?
Old 16th October 2015
Here for the gear

Nice to hear your early version BMs are still working for you. I think it would be interesting to see how they compare. Just picked up a pair of compact MkIII monitors for use in my office. Once again, proaudiostar to the rescue.....$319 each. How can you go wrong when you can get two new BM MkIII's for the price of one?
Old 8th June 2016
I want to update the thread with new prices:

BM5A MK3 are now 399€ retail
BM12A MK3 are now 649€ retail

both can be found at little bit cheaper street price.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search