The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Launch of Pono Studio Headphones
Old 25th April 2014
j_j
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisso View Post
The very clear context was that the real motivation behind Pono was to sell people one more time, the records they'd already bought several times before.
Sorry, but again you are fabricating context. I pointed out your failure to understand a term that is quite clear to most people in the industry, in particular, "the labels".

You are determined to pick a fight, that's clear. Your intent is obvious, you want to pick fights, and you want to place your fabricated positions on others so that you can fight with them.

You are a waste of time.
Old 25th April 2014
j_j
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brown View Post
you're persistent!

the conventions of reasoned debate include talking sense. i don't understand what you are talking about.
It's intentional, he's made some very serious implications in that the scientists in this thread, or some vague "some" have committed very serious professional misconduct, but he has done so in a fashion where he can attempt to cast doubt on what he wishes via vague insinuations of misconduct, while continuing to evade responsibility for the egregious attacks he is making on others reputations.

The vague, ambiguous language is, in my opinion, an attempt to dodge responsibility for his barely veiled accusations.
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Warner Music Group converted its library of albums to 192kHz/24-bit resolution prior to teaming with Pono last year. 2011.

Warner Music Group, the parent company for Young’s record label.

and there is cause for optimism?
Old 25th April 2014
mixmixmix
Paul Brown, thank you for this link. I wonder if Pono idea originally really belongs to Warner Brothers which in turn picked Neil Young as a "spokeperson". All beginning to make sense now.

another interesting article

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...ormat-20120403

and the quote from it:

Young also said that he met with Apple CEO Steve Jobs before his death last fall, and that the two discussed the possibility of developing a device similar to an iPod that could store roughly 30 studio-quality albums. "We were working on it," said Young. "Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl. And you've gotta believe that if he'd lived long enough, he would eventually have done what I'm trying to do."

It keeps getting better.....

Gearslutz of the World, unite and say "NO!" to greedy capitalists!!!!!!
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

i think Neil Young is genuine. he wants people to listen to music and appreciate it. i think he is being manipulated. its a shame.
Old 25th April 2014
Airwindows

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmixmix View Post
How, exactly?
Old 25th April 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_j View Post
Sorry, but again you are fabricating context. I pointed out your failure to understand a term that is quite clear to most people in the industry, in particular, "the labels".
I'm in the industry. Have been for 30 years. I know what I understand. You are not a professional in the music industry, right?
Anyway, forget 'the labels', several times 'the music industry' was mentioned in disparaging terms.

Quote:
You are a waste of time.
Once you start personally belittling anyone who disagrees with you, your argument is failing.
-----
Anyway, Paul explained what he meant, and I accepted it.
Old 25th April 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpro View Post
Ok Chrisso time to call foul. None of those of those people are Silicon Valley legends.
Successful people in software and one a successful consumer hardware inventor who have worked in Silicon Valley yes....but if you think they are Silicon Valley legends then you really know nothing about the valley I grew up in and has been a part of my whole life by family.
Sure, I know nothing about Silicon Valley. I was just quoting the Pono publicity machine. The point is, they aren't music industry people. The music industry isn't on the board of Pono. Three out of five running the company are Tech. Two living in Silicon Valley.
Old 25th April 2014
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisj View Post
How, exactly?
Start by not supporting this utter non-sense and spreading misinformation. You have a big part in continuing the silliness in this thread with your continued posts about moving average filters etc. People have stated that as a result of your posts they kept hope that the Pono really will sound much better. Unfortunately these people do not (currently) have the knowledge to understand that you are completely wrong on the topic. They have a hard time imagining that a plugin developer doesn't understand the basics of filtering. Alas it is so.

Also your whole Righteous plugin is supporting this insanity (even though it has absolutely nothing to do with sample rates or even loudness. It is just a plugin that distorts badly when supplied with too high a level).

You are part of the problem Chris.

Alistair
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
. The point is, they aren't music industry people. The music industry isn't on the board of Pono. Three out of five running the company are Tech. Two living in Silicon Valley.
i'm trying to validate this claim. i've got as far as Ivanhoe Inc., a parent company applying for patents. filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission doesn't identify the investors. i'm struggling to find a listing of the board members. where are you getting your information from?

The Secretary of State's Office in Sacramento keeps an alphabetical list on a computer terminal of all the incorporated businesses in the state. This sometimes is referred to as the corporation "status'' index.

The corporations index will list:

the corporation's address
the date it was incorporated
its chief executive officer and that person's address
its registered agent (which usually is the company's attorney or legal representative) and the agent's address
the status of a company, such as "in good standing,'' "suspended'' or "dissolved.''
The status refers to whether the company has paid annual fees to keep its corporation filing current. It is in good standing if it has paid the fees, suspended if it has not paid them or dissolved if it is dormant or defunct.

it seems all that is necessary is to name the ceo.

a chuckle at the end. a corporation is 'in good standing" as long as it pays its annual fees!
Old 25th April 2014
Airwindows

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTow View Post
Start by not supporting this utter non-sense and spreading misinformation. You have a big part in continuing the silliness in this thread with your continued posts about moving average filters etc. People have stated that as a result of your posts they kept hope that the Pono really will sound much better.
I'm sorry, but we have something of a failure to communicate. I think the Pono really will sound much better. Certainly better than my iPhone, possibly even better than my Lavry. Considering the relative price difference there, that would be astonishing, but I think it's possible nevertheless.

I need you to acknowledge that I mean every word of that. For God's sake, man, I have Sennheiser HD600s stripped down so the diaphragms are bare. I'm not 'earbud guy', and what's more I'm a diehard vinyl fan trying to identify where the 'musical involvingness' comes from, in spite of the known problems of wow, surface noise etc… and I think Pono is going to be just what the guy said, 'wow, this is better than vinyl'.

I know what he meant, and it wasn't 'everything is better than vinyl'.

Some of you guys need to quit assuming conspiracy and misinformation. It is not. We've been all over the map trying to get some of you folks to register the 'lived-with experience factor', to no avail. A few of us have even tried the 'very well, now prove it every time, without exception!' move with ABX, with varying results. You are not meeting us halfway and allowing more pervasive experiences to color your model of how this stuff works.

Damn right people should have hope that Pono will be persistently better and pleasing to listen to!
Old 25th April 2014
Quote:
you're persistent!

the conventions of reasoned debate include talking sense. i don't understand what you are talking about.
If you don't understand what I'm talking about then how do you know if it makes sense?

Quote:
Straw man,folks, coupled with deniability (the "Some people" that incriminates all by insinuation while allowing deniability when challenged) as an opening sentence. You have nothing at all, except a desire to stir the pot and blacken the reputations of those about whom you spread insinuation.

Exactly who has done what you claim, in what fashion, and where in this thread?
Specifically where, and how.
Deliver.
The thread has already delivered; I'm not going to waste my time responding to your demand for 'proof'...I'm not interested in your now predictable opinion. I'm happy for readers of the thread to make their own minds up based on what has been posted.
Old 25th April 2014
Quote:
i'm trying to validate this claim. i've got as far as Ivanhoe Inc., a parent company applying for patents. filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission doesn't identify the investors. i'm struggling to find a listing of the board members. where are you getting your information from?
!
From the Pono website 'about us'.
They list the people who are (at least) the face of the company - Hamm (Silicon Valley), Young (musician and Pono originator), an A&R guy from the music biz, and two other Tech industry identities.
I don't think it's a covert front for the music industry. Presumably as the Pono project revolves around a gadget (the player), Young sought help from the tech gadget community.

Quote:
NEIL YOUNG
Neil Young is our founder and the vision, force, energy, and voice of PonoMusic.

ELLIOT ROBERTS
Elliot Roberts is our SVP of Artist Relations. He is the legendary music manager and record executive.

JOHN HAMM
John Hamm is our CEO. He is a highly regarded organizational leader, entrepreneur and investor in Silicon Valley, with involvement at companies such as Adaptec, IronPort, Brocade, IBM and Western Digital.

PEDRAM ABRARI
Pedram Abrari is our SVP of Technology & Engineering. He is a top executive and technology leader in Silicon Valley, with involvement at companies such as Progress, Corticon, Western Asset, and PeopleMover.

PHIL BAKER
Phil Baker is our VP of Product Development & Operations. He is one of the most respected leaders in the consumer electronics space – very much in tune with trends and innovations. He’s led the development of over 80 tech products, including the Apple Newton and PowerBook laptops, e-readers, headphones, cameras, printers, appliances, and accessories such as the Stowaway keyboard.
Old 25th April 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Stone View Post
Some people have posited 'science' as hegemony that invalidates other perspectives and narratives. That kind of prescriptive science belongs in the last century, in the last millennium. The flaw in the logic is evident when the focus is shifted beyond Pono; spurious claims made backed by the perceived psuedo-authority of 'science.' To be certain we are correct, let's label the 'others' as Creationists or dopeheads or as akin to dodgy politicians; let's drop the debate at the point it becomes interesting, when insight is possible, when truth becomes uncomfortable and insert a funny dog video instead.

To be an impartial critic ones needs balance not partisanship; the conventions of reasoned debate should apply equally to all parties and not to those of one persuasion.
Tripe.
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Their whole catalogue, or just Neil Young's?
Best case, they transferred the original analogue and high-resolution masters to 24/96. Worst case, they upsampled the most recent crushed 16/44.1 versions. Anyway, it's a hopeful sign.
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmixmix View Post
Paul Brown, thank you for this link. I wonder if Pono idea originally really belongs to Warner Brothers which in turn picked Neil Young as a "spokeperson". All beginning to make sense now.

another interesting article

Neil Young Trademarks New Audio Format | Music News | Rolling Stone

and the quote from it:

Young also said that he met with Apple CEO Steve Jobs before his death last fall, and that the two discussed the possibility of developing a device similar to an iPod that could store roughly 30 studio-quality albums. "We were working on it," said Young. "Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl. And you've gotta believe that if he'd lived long enough, he would eventually have done what I'm trying to do."

It keeps getting better.....

I'm trying to figure out why buying new hardware and upsampled versions of stuff you already have--because of an imaginary sound difference--constitutes "saying no to greedy capitalists?" How does Warner music finding yet another way to re-sell people the same stuff in a different package amount to a blow against greed?

Let's imagine it does sound better, because magical thinking and ultrasonic fairies--even so, how does having to buy a piece of hardware and more expensive versions of the same song amount to "saying no to greedy capitalists?"

Are they giving this stuff away, because they just love audio quality? I'm guessing no...

This post is a perfect example of how the whole subject has bupkiss to do with "audio quality" and everything to do with emotional biases and fantasies.
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Holy Cow!

You guys are JUNKIES for this thread!

I went through a rehab and no longer get ill if I dont post three times a day here!

I take it day by day, but I am feeling stronger.

I've got my life and family back, and I am hopeful about a job at a Silicon valley startup looking for some marketing help.........

J-J, your posts on dynamic range were really interesting. I think you are ready to get out of this environment and get yourself clean!
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDYba0m6ztE

2:02 to 2:09 is important...

Chris
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

X2
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear
Wait, someone actually said that they thought the Pono was going to be BETTER than Lavry convertors thru a high quality headphone amplifier? How did we end up at that particular extremity?
Old 25th April 2014
Gear Guru

Quote:
I need you to acknowledge that I mean every word of that.
I know you have your heart in the right place Chris. I have already acknowledged that in this very thread. I just think you are misguided and don't understand how these filters work and what they are (or are not) capable of.

Quote:
Some of you guys need to quit assuming conspiracy and misinformation. It is not.
It absolutely is misinformation! (as opposed to disinformation).

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation
Misinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread unintentionally. It is distinguished from disinformation, which is intended to mislead.
Alistair
Old 25th April 2014
Quote:
There are five people running the company: Pono.
Three of the five are tech industry stalwarts, two are legends in Silicon Valley. The third has been involved in launching 80 new tech products including some for Apple.
There is no one from any record company in the founding team.
How this becomes the music industry's evil child is beyond me.
I completely agree that not everyone shares the lack of moral center or dodgy ethics that are so deeply ingrained in at least some parts the record business. (I was going to say US -- but some of those European re-release labels are despicable.)

It's wrong to tar all with one brush -- but I don't really think that's what's being said.

A number of people have used the broad term 'The Labels' -- now, of course, that could mean everyone from Warners to the 17 year old folkie next door with his own DistroKid label.

But, around here (LA) when folks in the biz have talked about 'The Labels' I think they've typically meant the de facto cartel once-called The Seven Sisters (and then there were not so many -- still, I have seen few tears shed for the major labels in their supposed 'tough times' among musicians I know -- perhaps because the suits always seem to slice out their big chunk of pie from somewhere).

I don't think it's any exaggeration that among many musicians out there playing the clubs, touring, maybe folks who've been signed once or twice, that there is NOT a lot of love for many at the top of the business. It is often seen, at least among most of the musicians I know (and most of my real world friends are musicians or their sig others), as coercive, deceptive, sleazy, and corrupt.

Obviously, that does NOT apply to every label, manager, publisher, etc.

But by and large, I think you will find that many musicians have precious little love for the big players in the music biz.

Just an observation.
Old 25th April 2014
Airwindows

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTow View Post
I know you have your heart in the right place Chris. I have already acknowledged that in this very thread. I just think you are misguided and don't understand how these filters work and what they are (or are not) capable of.
It absolutely is misinformation! (as opposed to disinformation).
Alistair
Live by the wikipedia, die by the wikipedia

Just because you insist, does not make 'Pono is going to sound fantastically good' false. What I'm seeing is a weird backlash effect: we all more or less agree that 48K/24 bit is going to clear the bar for pretty much anything human, using traditional techniques. Pono's using a variation on these techniques that requires double or quad oversampling not to be broken, with various sonic behaviors that are predictable, and still very much in that class of 'this is going to sound great for pretty much anything human'.

So now we are seeing people actively arguing that it will sound terrible, because any variation from the behavior of 16/44.1 generic digital audio HAS to sound terrible if it is different at all, because CDs are perfection and it's scientifically proven.

Nope.

Untutored listeners will tend to find it sounds better than their CDs and mp3s, possibly better than their 24 bit playback—though that is going to be so subtle it'll be madness trying to argue the point. You can ask the people on this board who buy things like Burl converters. Me, I'm a silly pleb with an old Apogee ADC and my Lavry Black, which I think is equal to any 'digital perfection' designed DAC, much like I think my NS10 speakers are ideal mix tools. Doesn't mean there aren't speakers that sound better (if not as revealing and 'accurate to mix decisions'), they can be more euphonic and less accurate.

Pono's going to be euphonic and a teeny bit less accurate than the reference converters, hence 'sound better' to unschooled listeners and pleasure listeners. It is a toblerone of audio fun for very cheap, and that is its job. It does not NEED to impress scientists, it needs to wow amateurs by any euphonic trick it can work. This is a marketing issue, people have already tried to market heightened digital accuracy and got nowhere. This project actually has a chance in hell of working.

I look forward to hearing opinions on it from people who listen critically to DACs in order to do things like mix over them. You simply cannot go 'scientifically proven, they're all perfect even at 16 bit, therefore we're done, stop talking'. People are going to try to go deeper. I think many of them have better sense than to be harangued endlessly on the internet over their choices and motivations.

Fortunately, it doesn't seem to bug me all that much, so you haven't yet got the last word
Old 25th April 2014
Quote:
[...]

Just because you insist, does not make 'Pono is going to sound fantastically good' false. What I'm seeing is a weird backlash effect: we all more or less agree that 48K/24 bit is going to clear the bar for pretty much anything human, using traditional techniques. Pono's using a variation on these techniques that requires double or quad oversampling not to be broken, with various sonic behaviors that are predictable, and still very much in that class of 'this is going to sound great for pretty much anything human'.

So now we are seeing people actively arguing that it will sound terrible, because any variation from the behavior of 16/44.1 generic digital audio HAS to sound terrible if it is different at all, because CDs are perfection and it's scientifically proven.

[...]
You just don't stop, do you?

Show of hands: who here has claimed that "any variation from the behavior of 16/44.1 generic digital audio HAS to sound terrible if it is different at all, because CDs are perfection and it's scientifically proven"?

But it gets better, because, even though he hasn't heard it, hasn't seen any objective measure of its performance, he assures us:
Quote:
Untutored listeners will tend to find it sounds better than their CDs and mp3s, possibly better than their 24 bit playback—though that is going to be so subtle it'll be madness trying to argue the point. You can ask the people on this board who buy things like Burl converters. [...]

Pono's going to be euphonic and a teeny bit less accurate than the reference converters, hence 'sound better' to unschooled listeners and pleasure listeners.
Nice to have that assurance. Perhaps we should address you as Swami?

I don't think chrisj is a bad guy at all. I just think he's lost anchor and been adrift in this thread so long he's lost sight of shore. To get even more poetical.

Heck, I been feeling a little seasick myself.

Last edited by theblue1; 25th April 2014 at 06:12 PM..
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

anyone knows what converters warner used for it's 'converting to 24/192 of back catalogue'? the pono dac will only be a reflection of what adc used, within the 'pono ecosystem'.

hope they haven't substituted one set of digital artifacts with another (they probably have).
Old 25th April 2014
Gear Guru

Quote:
Just because you insist, does not make 'Pono is going to sound fantastically good' false.
And likewise the opposite Chris. How can you not see this?

Quote:
Pono's using a variation on these techniques that requires double or quad oversampling not to be broken, with various sonic behaviors that are predictable, and still very much in that class of 'this is going to sound great for pretty much anything human'.
How do you know? All we know is that if they do indeed use a 4 point moving average filter, it will affect the audible range in a way not intended by the mixer/mastering engineer. How is that a good thing? (And it has already been explained why your idea that it will increase resolution in the audible range is bogus).

Quote:
No one has argued that it will sound terrible. Absolutely no one. You just keep making stuff up.

You on the other hand (and a few others) have argued it will sound amazing with nothing (valid) to back that up. Can't you see the disconnect between your thoughts and simple logic?

Quote:
Untutored listeners will tend to find it sounds better than their CDs and mp3s, possibly better than their 24 bit playback—though that is going to be so subtle it'll be madness trying to argue the point.
And again you just believe something with absolutely no valid reason to believe that. Amazing.

Quote:
I think my NS10 speakers are ideal mix tools. Doesn't mean there aren't speakers that sound better (if not as revealing and 'accurate to mix decisions'), they can be more euphonic and less accurate.
And again you miss the blatantly obvious: There are speakers that are both more accurate and sound better than Auratones. Like the ones I use.

Quote:
Pono's going to be euphonic and a teeny bit less accurate than the reference converters, hence 'sound better' to unschooled listeners and pleasure listeners.
You have absolutely no idea about this. You just make stuff up and then firmly believe it as the only possible truth. This is not rational thinking.

Quote:
It is a toblerone of audio fun for very cheap, and that is its job. It does not NEED to impress scientists, it needs to wow amateurs by any euphonic trick it can work. This is a marketing issue, people have already tried to market heightened digital accuracy and got nowhere. This project actually has a chance in hell of working.
What do you mean got no where? There are plenty of successful interface and converter manufacturers. You again just made something up.

If by "they got no where" you mean people are not buying HR files en masse, then you are again missing the blatantly obvious: People aren't buying them because either it is BS and/or they don't care. The Pono is unlikely to change that.

Quote:
I look forward to hearing opinions on it from people who listen critically to DACs in order to do things like mix over them.
I won't be able to help you there. I won't be buying a Pono player.

Quote:
You simply cannot go 'scientifically proven, they're all perfect even at 16 bit, therefore we're done, stop talking'.
Who said it was scientifically proven that consumer converters can not be improved on? Again you just made something up. It seems you are completely misunderstanding all the arguments being presented by, for lack of a better word, the science camp.

Quote:
People are going to try to go deeper. I think many of them have better sense than to be harangued endlessly on the internet over their choices and motivations.
Who is haranguing anyone about their choices and preferences? Some of us are discussing the technicalities and science aspects. Some people can't accept or understand the discussions. That is all. No one is forcing anyone to participate in this thread... Yet again you made something up...

Quote:
Fortunately, it doesn't seem to bug me all that much, so you haven't yet got the last word
How could I have the last word when discussing something with someone that just makes up complete fantasies to argue their point?

Alistair
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:

Some of you guys need to quit assuming conspiracy and misinformation. It is not. We've been all over the map trying to get some of you folks to register the 'lived-with experience factor', to no avail. A few of us have even tried the 'very well, now prove it every time, without exception!' move with ABX, with varying results. You are not meeting us halfway and allowing more pervasive experiences to color your model of how this stuff works.

Damn right people should have hope that Pono will be persistently better and pleasing to listen to!
I don't think it's a conspiracy.

Many of us think it's snake oil. Most people here are open to the possibility of Pono sounding better, but most of us think if that's the case it won't be due to sample rate.

As far as abx testing goes, I for one appreciate you taking the effort. I think your effort was flawed by your methodology, but it is still interesting. I think once people do an a/b/x test they learn just how difficult it is to hear the difference. This in and of itself shows that nothing is "blowing away" anything else when it comes to sound quality. Nothing is "night and day" difference and nothing is "underwater."
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
You are determined to pick a fight, that's clear. Your intent is obvious, you want to pick fights, and you want to place your fabricated positions on others so that you can fight with them.
Your experience is not unique. I don't think he has any idea about what he is actually doing, how challenging it is to engage.
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
So no, the music industry at large and most labels have no connection to Pono and should not be linked to any criticism of Pono or it's business model.
Neil Young Expands Pono Digital-to-Analog Music Service | Music News | Rolling Stone

Quote:
Pono's preservation of the fuller, analog sound already has the ear of the Big Three record labels: Warner Music Group, Universal Music Group and Sony Music. WMG – home to artists including Muse, the Black Keys, Common and Jill Scott – has converted its library of 8,000 album titles to high-resolution, 192kHz/24-bit sound. It was a process completed prior to the company's partnership with Young's Pono project last year, said Craig Kallman, chairman and chief executive of Atlantic Records.

In mid-2011, Kallman invested with Young and helped assemble a Pono team that included representatives from audio giants Meridian and Dolby, according to insiders. Once WMG signed on, Kallman said that he and Young approached UMG CEO Lucian Grainge and Sony Music CEO Doug Morris about remastering their catalogs for Pono distribution. Neither UMG nor Sony officially acknowledged those conversations.

"This has to be an industry-wide solution. This is not about competing – this is about us being proactive," Kallman tells Rolling Stone. "This is all about purely the opportunity to bring the technology to the table."

Read more: Neil Young Expands Pono Digital-to-Analog Music Service | Music News | Rolling Stone
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Highlighted by me for emphasis.
Old 25th April 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
I am filled with awe and wonder every single day, and I do not have to believe in unicorns, ghosts, bigfoots, fairies or human ultrasonic hearing to get that feeling!
SO TRUE!!!!!! Like x 100000000

The world is an amazing place. The little I know about quantum physics blows my mind.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search