The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
AES-NYC: SSL launches new improved Matrix2 console at AES NY 2013
Old 30th December 2013
Hey Jim, I'm gonna update my Matrix Software and install the new remote software as well.

Do you know if there are any settings on my Matrix that i will loose (and have to manually write down beforehand and then later manually re-do after the update) when i update the Matrix AND the Remote software?

Will my custom profiles get deleted in the process?

Will my old Nuendo and Protools profiles work and BE AVAILABLE after the update?

Are there any changes with the new "Cubase/Nuendo STANDARD and Protools STANDARD Profiles or are they the same as the old ones?

Thanks Jim
Old 6th January 2014
Solid State Logic

"no" to all, everything should still be there - answered your PM
However, as always I recommend a backup before updating...

Sorry for the slow reply - I took a complete "unplug" over the Christmas period!
Old 3rd April 2014
Hi Jim,

I am about to install this new maintenance update to my Matrix. I currently have V2 software installed and am using the new/latest Cubase/Nuendo Profile primarily.

I noticed there is a Cubase fader calibration issue that has been fixed in the update. Does that mean that I have to scrap my customized Cubase/Nuendo Profile (with extra key commands that I programmed into the Matrix hot buttons) and use this new profile? Or is the Cubase fix part of the main new Matrix software? I'm hoping I can keep using my customized profile.

Please advise.

I hope my question is clear.

Many thanks

Robert George
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search