The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sound Radix Releases "32 Lives" 32-Bit to 64-Bit Audio Units Plug-ins Adapter
Old 15th November 2013
Lives for gear

Anyone get Speakerphone 1 to work using Logic X and Lion? It's listed as being compatible but I'm assuming its version 2 as I can't version 1 to work.
Old 18th November 2013 | Show parent
Hi guys,

32 Lives 0.9.14 update is up in the user area. If you're a Synplant and Mavericks user and experiencing GUI issues, you're going to like this one.

Cheers,

-Nir
Old 27th November 2013
Just ran into an error with Flux:: Ircam Trax.

Although their website states it should work, it didn't for me. Emailed Sound Radix' support. Hopefully they can help me.

Running OS 10.9 and Logic 10.0.4

BTW: Sylenth1 works
Old 28th November 2013 | Show parent
Just out of the oven for Thanksgiving, 32 Lives update version 0.9.15 is up in the user area! This update includes many fixes and improvements including full screen support, PoCo UnWrap and VST wrapped plug-ins using FXpansion's VST-AU wrapper. 32 Lives Release Notes

Please be gentle with the turkey... Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 29th November 2013 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Just out of the oven for Thanksgiving, 32 Lives update version 0.9.15 is up in the user area! This update includes many fixes and improvements including full screen support, PoCo UnWrap and VST wrapped plug-ins using FXpansion's VST-AU wrapper. 32 Lives Release Notes

Please be gentle with the turkey... Happy Thanksgiving!
Resolved 2 of 3 of the Trax plugins. Thanks a lot for your fast and professional support Nir.

Hopefully you can fix the last one too heh
Old 1st December 2013
Lives for gear

Followed the directions on the latest update.. When I went to resurrect my 32 bit plugins again a load of them failed to be resurrected... thought it was the permissions issue again so went and fixed permissions manually which helped me last time...

But no luck... just as well I kept my previously resurrected x64 components just in case, put them back in components folder and all working...but still...funny issue, why not wrapping this time around?

Haven't got time to mess about solving it all over again... but be warned... KEEP your current resurrected components just in case..

Zz.
Old 1st December 2013
Lives for gear

Followed the directions on the latest update.. When I went to resurrect my 32 bit plugins again a load of them failed to be resurrected... thought it was the permissions issue again so went and fixed permissions manually which helped me last time...

But no luck... just as well I kept my previously resurrected x64 components just in case, put them back in components folder and all working...but still...funny issue, why not wrapping this time around?

Haven't got time to mess about solving it all over again... but be warned... KEEP your current resurrected components just in case..

Zz.
Old 2nd December 2013
Lives for gear

With the latest (0.9.15) version, some PoCo plugins misbehave again under both Logic 9 & X. I followed the instructions when i installed 32 Lives and the result was this.
Mega Verb reports an error in Console: [TC MegaReverb Internal Error [8B00000A] occured. If the problem persists, please contact TC Support. Support & Service | TC Group 32 Lives Agent 2013 Month12 2 13:47:16].

Dynamic Eq crashes the entire DAW.

The TC PowerCore CL does not process the sound at all, no output from it...

I don't think i am the only one that still uses PoCo plugins, if another user has something to report it would be nice, so we can help Nir to deal with the issues.
I got 32 Lives to make use of these plugins and don't want to make the Powercore an expensive door stopper, yet...

Cheers!

p.s. Happy Holidays!
Attached Thumbnails
Sound Radix Releases "32 Lives" 32-Bit to 64-Bit Audio Units Plug-ins Adapter-screen-shot-2013-12-02-1.50.32-pm.png  
Old 2nd December 2013 | Show parent
Hi guys,

We've located and identified the issue with PowerCore and working as we speak on a fix. I apologize for the inconvenience. We already have a build that gets of with the crash and we're looking into improving the behavior further.
Please email us at support if you would like to receive the latest build.

Cheers,

-Nir
Old 4th December 2013
Gear Addict

Just purchased this, way to go!
Old 15th December 2013
Here for the gear

How do i use this instead of the volt & state thingy with auxhost? Should i just uninstall Volt & State?
Old 15th December 2013
Here for the gear

Scoreboard update ........ bof 1, Dave Polich 0...... that was a whole lot of attitude to end up being wrong....
Old 19th December 2013 | Show parent
Major CPU Optimization, Virus PoCo fix and more

Hello everyone,

32 Lives version 0.9.16 is now available in the user area! CPU usage is significantly optimized, Virus PoCo GUI freeze is fixed and even more plug-ins should now pass validation. 32 Lives Release Notes

From all of us here at Sound Radix,

Merry Christmas!

-Nir
Old 20th December 2013 | Show parent
Gear Nut

Quote:
Hello everyone,

32 Lives version 0.9.16 is now available in the user area! CPU usage is significantly optimized, Virus PoCo GUI freeze is fixed and even more plug-ins should now pass validation. 32 Lives Release Notes

Merry Christmas!

-Nir
hello
i emailed support today about a issue i'm having within m new mac.
i have not heard back from anyone yet..

thanks
Old 21st December 2013 | Show parent
Gear Nut

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Merry Christmas!

-Nir
Absolutely fantastic! Great work :D!
Old 30th December 2013 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Guys, Im using Logic Pro X with the plist edit so it runs on OS 10.7.5,
(my old mac pro 1,1 cant run 10.8)
I don't seem to be having much luck getting 32 Lives to work properly with this setup, tried a few plugs including Sylenth, which is in your compatibility list, loads up but crashes validation and there is no GUI.
Has anyone had any luck using 32 Lives with 10.7.5??
Old 20th January 2014 | Show parent
Gear Maniac
Hey Guys.

First of all Great work with this amazing program.

However im experience few problems.

First of all , most of my TC powercore plugins , make my Mac to Freeze after validation in logic Pro X starts.

Im with Maverick 10.9.1

Second i found that Artsacoustic Reverb pass the validation , but after i open the plugin , tweak some parameters and try to close the plugin , Logic Crash.

Can you please give me some solution how to fix this problems.

Cheers.
Old 20th January 2014 | Show parent
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your report. Please contact us via support at soundradix dot com with your system configuration and crash report logs.

Cheers,

-Nir
Old 27th January 2015 | Show parent
Gear Head

Hi Nir,

does 32 lives report the correct plugin delay compensation to the host so that everything is in correct timing and won't give phase smearing? What kind of latency do you mean on your website, like GUI-lag/reaction-latency when turning knobs on the resurrected plugins or real physical timing delay?

Thanks!
- B
Old 28th January 2015 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by branscobe View Post
Hi Nir,

does 32 lives report the correct plugin delay compensation to the host so that everything is in correct timing and won't give phase smearing? What kind of latency do you mean on your website, like GUI-lag/reaction-latency when turning knobs on the resurrected plugins or real physical timing delay?

Thanks!
- B
I haven't noticed any time delay (yet). But there is a GUI lag. You'll notice that also when moving around the plugin window.
Old 29th January 2015 | Show parent
Gear Head

Thanks, GUI lag won't be a problem. But timing delays very much. Think of a mutlimic'd drumkit. A good way to find this out would be having a native 64 Bit and a 32-wrapped-to-64-Bit version of the same plug. Running the same audio through both and flipping the phase on one channel would reveal this. Maybe some users may wan't to try out or one of the programmers want to chime in. Thanks!
Old 4th April 2015 | Show parent
Here for the gear
I just bought this.

But it's a monster CPU hog!!

Anyone know anything around this?

I usually work at 256 buffer but have to bring my sessions up to 1024 buffer when using 32lives!

And my Mac is preetty powerful, 3.5GHz Intel i7, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD...

Would a 6 core CPU work better?
Old 21st May 2015
Gear Nut

So if I use 32 lives to run Autotune 7 and IK Multimedia Miroslav, Sample Tank 2 and other 32-bit apps in Logic X they will be much harder on the CPU that if I bought the newer 64-bit versions? If 32 lives is used does it make the 32-bit software act like a 64-bit software, thus making it possible to utilize more than 4Gb of RAM? And the final question is if you guys think that 32lives will work with Logic XI whenever that happens to be released?

I'm trying to decide if I should just buy the 32 lives or if it's better to upgrade to Autotune 8 and either purchase a SampleTank 3 to play the 32-bit IK libraries or even forget about those ones. I don't use Autotune very much so I suppose AT7 via 32 lives should work well enough. Thank you!
Old 26th May 2015 | Show parent
Hi studiotee,

We warmly recommend using native 64-bit plug-in whenever possible.
We've made a great effort to optimize 32 Lives for as minimal impact on CPU usage as possible. However, moving and translating 64-bit data from the DAW to a 32-bit plug-in and back doesn't come free.

Cheers,

-Nir
πŸ“ Reply