The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Ample Guitar Alhambra New VI from Amplesound.net Now available Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 23rd August 2013
Gear Maniac

Ample Guitar Alhambra Luthier, New VI from Amplesound.net AGL Now available

More info at: www.amplesound.net

AGL (Ample Guitar Alhambra) is a virtual instrument made from an Alhambra Luthier Classic Guitar. It has 3682 Samples, Size: 3.98 GB, 24bit 44.1khz

Introduction price for AGL is $149 23/08/2013 - 22/09/2013

There are discounts for Existing custumers. Please login to your account to discover them: amplesound.net

With the introduction of AGL, Amplesound's products are now Watermarked.

Check out AGL in action from the videos below.

https://soundcloud.com/ample-sound
https://www.facebook.com/AmpleSoundTech
https://twitter.com/AmpleSoundNet

Thank You

Last edited by Jason Morin; 23rd August 2013 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: title change
Old 23rd August 2013
Lives for gear

Must have this. As usual, amazing product from the makers of the best
software guitar VI's.
Old 23rd August 2013
Gear Head

Absolutey fantastic! Well done Ample Sound!
Old 23rd August 2013
Gear Nut

Wow! Just stunning.
Old 24th August 2013
Gear Nut

For those who could compare, does AGL is superior or equivalent to Ilya Efimov Nylon ?
Old 26th August 2013
Gear Maniac

Thank you all for the kind words
Old 26th August 2013
Gear Addict

Jason, you all are fantastic. I am addicted to all of amplesound's products. This one will be no exception. Exquisite-sounding.

And kudos to Amplesound for implementing MyAmplesound user accounts. Much more intuitive and convenient now. Very good company you guys are proving to be.
Old 26th August 2013
Gear Head
Two questions:
1)May I install one license for multiple computers?
2)Whether you plan Steinberg Expression map support in your products?
Thanks! I Have AGM and AGT, they awesome!
Old 26th August 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlatino View Post
Two questions:
1)May I install one license for multiple computers?
2)Whether you plan Steinberg Expression map support in your products?
Thanks! I Have AGM and AGT, they awesome!
Hi, thank you for asking.

1. user can activate at most two machines and can switch to new machine every half a year.

2. We will study into expression map in future, but more important thing is making new features for all DAWs, Logic, Cubase, Protools, Sonar etc.
Old 26th August 2013
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpleSound View Post
Hi, thank you for asking.
1. user can activate at most two machines and can switch to new machine every half a year.
2. We will study into expression map in future, but more important thing is making new features for all DAWs, Logic, Cubase, Protools, Sonar etc.
thank you!
Old 27th August 2013
Lives for gear

Another great library from these guys...
Amplesound are ridiculously good, they are the benchmark company for guitar VI 's.

Well done.
Old 1st September 2013
Gear Nut

Ample Sound AGL Review/First Impressions/Suggestions/Wishlist

This is my somewhat long review and wishlist.

Ample Sound AGL: 4.6 of 5 stars (and could easily reach 5 stars with an update or two)

PROS

1. Top notch, truly wonderful authentic sound. Absolutely love it.

2. The strummer patterns, though much fewer and not organized as well, are of much better quality than those in RealGuitar. I would definitely like to see a lot more of them.

3. It does not require Kontakt! I have been fussing with Kontakt and Reaktor for years. I currently own Komplete 8 but just don't know that I am going to update it anymore. All I really use is Transient Master and Massive. Kontakt and Reaktor use way too much CPU, have really odd bugs, will cause my DAW to crash at random times, will make it so I suddenly can no longer open a project, and on and on. I truly cannot stand either of them. Not to mention after all these years I still haven't got a handle on preset management. They have great stuff inside them that I would definitely use if they were stand-alone like Massive.

4. Great support. The guys at Ample Sound are very responsive and friendly.

5. Good online documentation and sample project files.

6. Super easy CC assignment of any knob, slider, or button with alt-click.

CONS

1. The included effects are not so good and mostly useless for acoustic guitars anyway. I'd recommend they take a look at Addictive Drums and Addictive Keys for implementing instrument specific effects. For acoustic guitar some quality preamp options, some microphone emulations, maybe noise (hum) would be nice.

2. Each of Ample Sound's acoustic guitars comes with 2 of 3 sample sets, pick, finger or strum. AGL does not have the strum sets. Since I have not tried AGT I am not entirely sure what I am missing without the strum samples, but from the other side I can definitely say that I wish AGT came with fingered samples and that will play a role in my decision to purchase it or not.

3. Sequencer could be a lot more user-friendly. See wishlist/suggestions below.

4. Not VST3

ISSUES

1. Initial adjustment for latency/delay can be a pain. This needs work. Out of literally hundreds of VST instruments I have used in Cubase, this is the first instrument I've run into this issue with. I can see this causing potential customers to just pass over this software and move on to demoing another product because of it.

2. Somewhat minor once you know not to do it, but the DAW will likely crash if you change from "Pick" to "Finger" or vice versa during playback of a track. Even though they mention in the manual that you should not do this during playback it still should not crash. A delay for the change to occur is fine, but crashing is not. Again, I've never experienced this with any other sample software I've used. Someone demoing the instrument for the first time has likely not read the manual from beginning to end, and even if they have may not remember you are not suppose to do this.

PRE PURCHASE ANNOYANCES

1. The free AGML is not worth downloading and definitely not a proper demo. Do not waste your time. It is severely limited to the point of not being useable and clicking on disabled (but not marked as disabled) functions will make a buy now/upgrade pop-up appear which was happening on just about everything I clicked. Super annoying.

2. The fully functional demo only has a 7-day trial. I'd like to see this be 30-days. At the time of this review the link for the AGL demo was missing from the website. Support sent me the download details.

3. Could use a crossgrade discount, though I purchased AGL at the introductory price so doesn't really apply in my case. Having used RealGuitar for years, and it being in just about every song I do, making the switch is no light decision. I've tried a lot of acoustic sample instruments and always returned to RealGuitar for its ease of use in creating rhythm tracks, but RealGuitar has just fallen too far behind in sound quality.

ODDITIES:

1. Shift-click resets a knob or slider to it's default value instead of ctrl-click.

2. I expected clicking on a technique label or LED to activate that technique but it does not. You have to use the virtual keyboard.

SEQUENCER SUGGESTIONS/WISHLIST

1. Undo/Redo Buttons for the sequencer. See the Undo/Redo buttons on
the FabFilter plugins. I strongly encourage you to play with all the
FabFilter plugins for a while. They have excellent user interfaces.
They have really good controls for hiding and showing controls so you
can fit a lot more in a small space while keeping everything very easy
to get to. FabFilter has a cult following because their UI is so good.

2. Add a Sequencer Play Button so I can work on a pattern while the project
is not playing and not have to hold down a key on my MIDI controller.

3. Move "Clear All Notes" button up next to "Default Velocity" Button.

4. Add ability to switch between 3 banks so you can have up to 24 patterns
to play within a song. This would make it so that while creating a
song you can quickly try out a large assortment of patterns without
having to fumble around with loading a new one. You might not use 24
in a song, but you would have 24 immediately available during the
composing process.

5. Add a Random Button to create a random pattern.

6. Time Signature knob is bigger than it needs to be.

7. Add more time signature options?

8. Add option for pattern to start from beginning when the pattern is
triggered regardless of where in the measure it is triggered.

9. Add labels when you mouseover the left column sequencer icons.

10. Add more left column sequencer options for single notes, e.g., bend, vibrato. You might have a toggle to show extra options in
order to save space in the default view. Again, see FabFilter plugins
and how the different sections slide in and out.

11. Add left column sequencer options for Hit-Top(open), Hit-Top(mute), Hit-Rim.

12. Add a Strummer "On/Off" toggle on the Main view (right side of
keyboard?) while keeping the one currently in the Strummer view. Toggling it on the virtual keyboard only works in one direction since you cannot control the velocity with a mouseclick that I am aware of. Though maybe it could be programmed so that left click is interpreted as high velocity and right click as low velocity.

13. Add a keyboard that can slide down to display on the Strummer view.
See how the modulation section expands in FabFilter Saturn.

PATCHES AND MIDI SUGGESTIONS/WISHLIST

1. Include all the files in Presets-a.zip in the initial install.
Simplify getting started for the user!

2. Display name of currently active/loaded pattern bank somewhere.

3. You might consider switching from .agp files to .mid files.

4. !!! Make a patch library so you don't have to leave the instrument
to demo and load patterns and banks. XLN Audio Addictive Drums has a
nice patch library.

5. Ability to drag pattern onto DAW track.

6. MIDI out should trigger new note for each strum.

OTHER

1. Add the ability to Load/Save tunings
Old 1st September 2013
Lives for gear

Your review was informative and detailed. Thank you for taking the time to do it. Since it is rather long, I decided not to quote it...but I feel there are a couple of issues you brought up that I'd like to comment on, as I own AGF, AGM, and AGT.

First, regarding the strum samples - I know AGT has them, but I don't really
"hear them" in use. Actually I'm not even sure what Amplesound means by
a "strum sample" - is it the sample of just the attack of a strum, or the
entire chord, or what? I don't know. Honestly, I don't think it would make
a difference if AGL had them, because AGM does not, and you can still strum
away like mad on AGM.

On a side note, yes AGT does not have fingerpicked samples, I kind of wish it did, but I can use AGM for pingerpicked guitar stuff. I actually own a Taylor
610, although I don't play guitar, I keep it around for recording sessions where the guitarist doesn't own a good acoustic. And 90% of the Taylor stuff I record is strummed. So I think of AGT as my go-to strumming acoustic, and
AGM as my go-to fingerpicked acoustic. They actually compliment each other
well in that regard because you can differentiate between them when they're
both tracked.

On to the effects - well, I've always thought effects on an acoustic guitar are
a bad idea, period. Like reverb on a bass - who does that? It sucks and so
do acoustic guitar effects unless you're talking a bit of chorus and some equalization. I never use any of the Amplesound guitar effects, I agree they're not top-notch (ok the chorus and delay isn't so bad).

Lack of VST3 - not an issue for me, and I own Cubase 7 (and Digital Performer 8, and Pro Tools 9, and Logic 8, and Studio One). Even some of
Steinberg's own optional effects are not VST3, and they started VST! File this issue under "who cares".

Shifting to a different set of samples while your sequencer is playing - yeah,
that would definitely cause a problem, I'd never do that with any sample-based instrument. If you haven't had that issue with other sample-based VI's, you just are lucky, that's all. Here's why - switching to
a different set of samples (finger to picked, or picked to fingered) causes AGL to load the new sample set, and that takes a bit of time to "change over". To me, doing this while Playback is engaged is like changing your car's tire while its still moving. Just don't do it, that's my advice, for any
sample-based VI.

Latency issue - well that depends on your buffer setting. It's a bit worse for
Amplesound guitars in Cubase than it is in other DAW's, that I can attest to.
That said, for example if I set my buffers to 256 in Digital Performer, that's
fine for everything but Amplesound guitars. For those, I have to crank the buffers down to 128. I would agree this is an issue that Amplesound should
look into.

The sequencer issues I can't comment on, because I never use Amplesound's
sequencers, preferring to just play it all myself in real time.
Old 1st September 2013
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Polich View Post
First, regarding the strum samples - I know AGT has them, but I don't really
"hear them" in use.
Good to know!

Quote:
On to the effects - well, I've always thought effects on an acoustic guitar are
a bad idea, period. Like reverb on a bass - who does that? It sucks and so
do acoustic guitar effects unless you're talking a bit of chorus and some equalization. I never use any of the Amplesound guitar effects, I agree they're not top-notch (ok the chorus and delay isn't so bad).
I really agree for the most part. If I put effects on an acoustic they are usually for color, some sort of light saturation, and that's what I was getting at with the mic preamp and mic options as possible effects to replace some of the stranger things they have in there. I feel like the cheapo effects they have now sort of cheapen the product as a whole. I would either have left them out or put a lot more time into them.

Quote:
Lack of VST3 - not an issue for me, and I own Cubase 7 (and Digital Performer 8, and Pro Tools 9, and Logic 8, and Studio One). Even some of
Steinberg's own optional effects are not VST3, and they started VST! File this issue under "who cares".
Things I dig about VST3 are the ability for plugins to change size depending on what they are displaying (See FabFilter plugins), side-chain options, automatic expression map creation, and the note expression would be great for a guitar sampler. In any case I was thinking it might help with latency and performance as well, but am not entirely sure about that.

Quote:
Shifting to a different set of samples while your sequencer is playing - yeah,
that would definitely cause a problem, I'd never do that with any sample-based instrument.
Haha. I do this constantly while putting pieces together. I'll flip through sample banks looking for the right sound; definitely not stopping the track between each change.

Quote:
Latency issue - well that depends on your buffer setting. It's a bit worse for
Amplesound guitars in Cubase than it is in other DAW's, that I can attest to.
That said, for example if I set my buffers to 256 in Digital Performer, that's
fine for everything but Amplesound guitars. For those, I have to crank the buffers down to 128. I would agree this is an issue that Amplesound should
look into.
Yeah, see mine is at 512 which sets my buffer length to 10ms. I have to adjust the track delay for AGL to +11ms at slower bpm and +12ms at higher bpm, basically just a bit more than my buffer length. I'm convinced AGL isn't reporting something properly to Cubase because Cubase fixes these alignment issues for everything else I use behind the scenes. So my track latency is set to +11 or +12 depending on the bpm, where Ample Sound recommends setting it to -50. Even if I could set my Asio sample rate to the lowest setting I would still need to set my track delay to +2ms. I think I have it working now though by keeping my track latency at +12 and AGL's Total Sample Start Time set to 38ms. I'm not absolutely positive this spot on, but it sounds infinitely better than when I first turned AGL on with Addictive Drums playing in the background. It was a cacophony. Never experiencing alignment issues before I was totally confused about what was going on. Other sample players I use or have used, Kontakt, RealGuitar, Addictive Drums, Addictive Keys, Trillian, Halion Sonic, etc, haven't had this issue.

Edit: I forgot to mention what issue I am correcting by setting my track delay to +12ms. Without that adjustment, if I have play set on loop mode, the first notes/keyswitches at the start locator will not trigger any notes or keyswitches. So AGL has two sync issues you have to account for. One is that out of the box it is out of alignment with the DAW by a considerable amount, 50ms. The second issue is that for the first notes at the start locator to play when looping you have to adjust for your specific ASIO latency.

Cheers!
Old 2nd September 2013
Gear Nut

In my original post I had linked to the 7-day demo download. I got a friendly email from one of the guys at Ample Sound asking if I would remove it. Cool. All is good. I removed it. I had originally been told the links were missing from the site right now due to them making some changes to the site. I wasn't under the impression they were some sort of secret. Who hides the download links to their demos? Anyway, my bad. I just noticed I also had a PM here from the OP. He on the other hand was rude. The underline is his. Not a very good Public Relations guy. 0 of 5 stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Morin View Post
Greg, did you get permission from Kane to post the download link.

http://[...]130819.rar

If not, get it OFF the site now.

Jason Morin
Old 2nd September 2013
Gear Nut

In general I think these guys need to relax a bit more with their demos and free software and take a note from companies like FabFilter. Keep your paying customers happy and they will keep coming back to buy more of your products. Don't worry about the kids that are pirating your software or folks just looking for a free plugin. They don't have the money to buy your stuff anyway. Their pirating isn't going to stop your paying customers from buying your stuff and all the loop holes you make the hacker kids jump through will not stop the pirating. Focus on the people that give you money. If you are making their experience less satisfactory in order to play a game with the pirate kiddies that you can't win you are doing something wrong.

You can download all the FabFilter plugins at once. They are fully functional 30-Day trials. This is one of the many reasons I like FabFilter so much and continue buying their software. The process is painless. Their Public Relations guys aren't sending you rude private messages.
Old 2nd September 2013
Lives for gear

Hmm.

When PR goes bad!

A bit heavy, it can all start going wrong with customer relations if it's a bit graceless.

Guess they are a little tense about their software being stolen...
Old 2nd September 2013
Gear Head

Hi Greg, so how does one go about getting a demo? There is nothing at the Ample Sound website. Thanx!
Old 2nd September 2013
Gear Maniac

Dadgad,

the only product available as a ''demo'' from Amplesound is

AGML (AmpleSound Guitar Martin LITE)

amplesound.net

Download links can be found here:

Ample Guitar Martin Lite (AGML) Amplesound.net

AGML is currently the only product that is not watermarked and is the only product that can be shared.
Old 3rd September 2013
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Morin View Post
Dadgad,

the only product available as a ''demo'' from Amplesound is

AGML (AmpleSound Guitar Martin LITE)
The link I posted was most definitely to a copy of AGL with a "7 day Trial Period with full features". There was big red text on the interface saying how many days left on the trial. I went and reread the email that included this link. It very clearly said the reason the link is not on the website right now is because they are currently making big changes to the site. I was in no way given the impression that I was receiving special treatment.

The following is quoted from the bottom of the download page next to a button that says, "Full Version".

Quote:
7 day Trial Period with full features.

Demo version requires an Internet connection.

If you like our products, please upgrade to the full version. Your continued enthusiastic support will enable us to provide you with even greater service and support in the future.

Upgrading does not require re-download the full package. Simply Install Upgrade and simply replace the old version.
Perhaps this is meant to refer to AGML. However, if there is a way to activate a "7 day Trial Period with full features" on AGML I have and continue to completely miss it. It definitely does not have the red text saying how many days are left on the trial like the AGL trial I received did before I purchased and fully activated it. Instead it just generates really annoying pop-ups when you click on most anything.

Just found this which was posted on Facebook 8 hours ago:

Quote:
Question from user on Facebook: "How can I try the trial demo of AGL? Thanks!"

Ample Sound Reply: "Hi, we are creating pages for new user registration and trial and will release soon. For the moment we have two suggestions. First you can try agml (amplesound.net), it has same features with agl and only differs in sample library. Or else you can fill in a bill form (amplesound.net you don't need to pay) to specify your email, daw and os. we will contact you soon and send you the link for trial."
The second method is what I did after spending an hour trying to figure out where the download link was. I also received a very nice email today from, Kane, the software developer and site developer, who I have tremendous respect for, which clarified that they are are trying to set up separate servers for trial and purchased downloads so the former doesn't make a hit on the latter.

Anyway, from their Facebook page and just about every forum page I've run into with their products it is evident there are kinks and confusion surrounding their demo, download, purchase, installation, and activation process, but I'm confident they'll get these worked out. They're still a new company and though Jason continues to irk me everyone else I've communicated with has left me with a very positive impression. What you will also find on these same pages is basically everyone regards the Ample Sound products as exceptional.
Old 3rd September 2013
Gear Head

Thanks Jason and thanks Greg for clarifying. I must admit it is still rather confusing and a pretty convoluted process to obtain a demo.
Old 9th September 2013
Gear Maniac

Hello!

Ample Sound has updated its Ample Guitar plug-ins AGM, AGT, and AGL to 1.2.1, AGG, AGF, and AGP to 1.3.1 and AGML to 1.1.1.

Ample Guitar changes:

-Fixed the previous DFD buffer underrun bug which might cause white noise (major update, recommend for all previous version users).

-Added the function of remembering the last used path of chord/SEQ save and load.

-Added a copy Challenge Code button for new users' convenience.

-Fixed an overlap MIDI notes not triggering bug in strum mode and SEQ in acoustic guitars (AGM, AGT & AGL).

-The velocity of the release note now determined by the previous note off velocity.

-Added initial volume customizing script for acoustic guitars (AGM, AGT & AGL).

Thank you

www.amplesound.net
Old 11th September 2013
Gear Maniac

Hello,

Introduction price for AGL will be endind soon ( 22/09/2013 ) Don't miss it.

amplesound.net

Jason
Old 12th September 2013
Gear Head

I always try before I buy!
Sorry, no trial version - no buy!
Old 13th September 2013
Gear Maniac

Me again,

wanted to say that Mac trials of AGM and AGG are available for download here: amplesound.net

Also wanted to mention that Amplesound now has a forum on KVR : KVR: Forum - Ample Sound

Jason
Old 14th September 2013
M2E
Lives for gear

I've have both AGT and AGM and they are great.

Only thing is, since I've had these, I still can't figure out the strumming function and that's really why I bought these 6 to 8 months ago.
Been really busy and when I bought them I've been promised a video of learning how to use the strum feature.
The manual just does not do it for me.
I read that thing about 10 times and still can't figure this dam thing out.
I see that Ample Sound has about 30 song video out and about 10 introduction videos about the new guitars but not one, explaining HOW TO USE THE STRUMMING FEATURE PLEASE!!!

I would love to buy all of their plugins as they sound great but, I'm not buying another one until they make a video on how to properly use the strumming feature.

Has anyone made one yet? I saw a Spanish one and that video had more hits than any other video. Probably because they named it "Ample Guitar Strumming Tutorial".

Again, for the last time, Please, make a Ample Sound Strumming Tutorial Video!!!"

Thanks,

Marc
Old 14th September 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E View Post
I've have both AGT and AGM and they are great.

Only thing is, since I've had these, I still can't figure out the strumming function and that's really why I bought these 6 to 8 months ago.
Been really busy and when I bought them I've been promised a video of learning how to use the strum feature.
The manual just does not do it for me.
I read that thing about 10 times and still can't figure this dam thing out.
I see that Ample Sound has about 30 song video out and about 10 introduction videos about the new guitars but not one, explaining HOW TO USE THE STRUMMING FEATURE PLEASE!!!

I would love to buy all of their plugins as they sound great but, I'm not buying another one until they make a video on how to properly use the strumming feature.

Has anyone made one yet? I saw a Spanish one and that video had more hits than any other video. Probably because they named it "Ample Guitar Strumming Tutorial".

Again, for the last time, Please, make a Ample Sound Strumming Tutorial Video!!!"

Thanks,

Marc
Man, it's silly easy to do the strumming.

1. Put Amplesound in STRUMMER mode.
2. Press the C below middle C on your keyboard, with a finger on your left hand.
3. With the index finger of your right hand, press the E key above the C key which is one octave above middle C. You will hear the strum (downstroke).
Pressing the C or D keys below that E will produce upstroke
strums.
4. The C that you pressed with your left hand? Change it to D. You'll hear a different chord. Look above the buttons in the GUI marked "Select" and "Detect". You'll see which keys are assigned to which chords. You can assign
12 different chords to 12 different keys. Clicking on one of the chord names, you can reveal a drop-down menu allowing you to select a different chord for
that slot. Need more than 12 chords in a song? I don't.
5. If you change the strum mode to "Detect", then you can form a chord with
the fingers of your left hand, in this same general are of the keyboard, and
the Ample guitar will translate that to a strummed chord voicing. Then, again, you "strum" by hitting the keys in the area one octave above middle C, like I explained in step 3.
Old 15th September 2013
M2E
Lives for gear

Quote:
Man, it's silly easy to do the strumming.

1. Put Amplesound in STRUMMER mode.
2. Press the C below middle C on your keyboard, with a finger on your left hand.
3. With the index finger of your right hand, press the E key above the C key which is one octave above middle C. You will hear the strum (downstroke).
Pressing the C or D keys below that E will produce upstroke
strums.
4. The C that you pressed with your left hand? Change it to D. You'll hear a different chord. Look above the buttons in the GUI marked "Select" and "Detect". You'll see which keys are assigned to which chords. You can assign
12 different chords to 12 different keys. Clicking on one of the chord names, you can reveal a drop-down menu allowing you to select a different chord for
that slot. Need more than 12 chords in a song? I don't.
5. If you change the strum mode to "Detect", then you can form a chord with
the fingers of your left hand, in this same general are of the keyboard, and
the Ample guitar will translate that to a strummed chord voicing. Then, again, you "strum" by hitting the keys in the area one octave above middle C, like I explained in step 3.
Hey Dave, Thanks for the great breakdown.
I tried it just like you said and that gets me in for starters. I really appreciate it!

I used the Detect version as I already have the chords I wanted for the song.
Worked perfectly for simple strumming.

Now, how do you take that strumming and pitch it up an oct?

I play bass with my left hand and play chords with my right. I wish they made it (the strumming keys) the other way around so I could play along while creating a song.
The way they have it now, at least for me is, you have to record down the chords then do the strumming which is really backwards to me.

I also got a wake up call on how much power it takes to do this strumming feature on this plugin.... Hello...

The strumming came out incredible. I hope they make this function even better.

Still would love a video at showing the many ways you guys are using this strumming feature. This is one of the strongest features of the plugin, why wouldn't they push this?

Marc...
Old 15th September 2013
Lives for gear

What do you mean by "pitch the strum up
an octave"? Do you mean pitch the chord
position up an octave (higher on the
guitar neck)? Or do you mean the zone of the keyboard where the strumming
is located? You cant change the keyboard
zone.
Old 16th September 2013
M2E
Lives for gear

Quote:
What do you mean by "pitch the strum up
an octave"? Do you mean pitch the chord
position up an octave (higher on the
guitar neck)? Or do you mean the zone of the keyboard where the strumming
is located? You cant change the keyboard
zone.
Sorry, I should have explained that better. Yes, an Octave as far as the pitching the chord up (Played Lower/Higher on the guitar neck).
Also, I see that it can play different chords for the same note.
How do I access that on the fly or go through the chords?
I understand I have to play the chords first and put them down then use the up and down stokes with D & E but, I guess in "Select Mode" I can pick chords.
How do you go about doing this? Sorry, all over the place.

Thanks,

Marc
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search