The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Massey Plugs now Intel compatible!!
Old 6th September 2006
Lives for gear

Massey Plugs now Intel compatible!!

Yes!
Check it out: http://www.masseyplugins.com/index.html

Awesome, thanks alot Steve!

Cheers,
Old 7th September 2006
Lives for gear

Hey, Steve, have you gotten around to fixing the 16 bit color bug in your earlier plugins?
Old 8th September 2006
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLakis View Post
Hey, Steve, have you gotten around to fixing the 16 bit color bug in your earlier plugins?
Hmm, good question. You're referring to the XP ones, right? I have fixed the problem in the source code, but I don't think I've updated the XP demo version installers since then. I think only the L2007 has the fix at this point. I'll try to build new versions soon!

Steve
Old 8th September 2006
Gear Head

Hi Steve,

why don´t you do VST versions of your plugs?
Old 8th September 2006
Gear Nut

Novo: He gets that question in 50% of all the posts concerning his plug-ins.

The answer is always the same. Not in the forseable future.

(A perfect excuse to get the new Mbox 2 PRO With Firewire )

BTW: Congrats about the great review in SOS, Steve.
Old 8th September 2006
Lives for gear

Good on ya steve.

We bought tapehead, ls2700, and CT4 for one of our three studios months ago. I've been loving 'em. But only the other day did I notice that, even at their crazy low price, you can install up to three instances of each.

My boss loved the idea so much he said get the EQ too. We have almost too many EQ options as it is, but what the hell. We'll support ya any way we can! What an outstanding policy (and sound!)... thank you!
Old 8th September 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound and form View Post
Hmm, good question. You're referring to the XP ones, right? I have fixed the problem in the source code, but I don't think I've updated the XP demo version installers since then. I think only the L2007 has the fix at this point. I'll try to build new versions soon!

Steve
Thanks for the response, Steve! It'd be nice, but I don't wanna distract you from your 2008 Transformer-Warmer plugin you're developing...Ooops, I'm sorry, was that a Freudian Slip or just wishful thinking? How about both? heh
Old 8th September 2006
Lives for gear

Hey while you're on a roll making cheap TDM plugins, how bout a freakin' alternative to Waves for M/S encoding/decoding duties? I don't want to wrap a VST, and I know it would take any programmer worth his salt all of an afternoon to do (not a challenge... unless maybe you're not man enough??)
Old 8th September 2006
Lives for gear

+1 For MS

ruudman

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search