The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Soundset No Boundaries for Reaktor DRON-E released on patchpool
Old 19th November 2012
Lives for gear

SamplesLoops Soundset No Boundaries for Reaktor DRON-E released on patchpool

Hi All,

I just released this new Reaktor soundset:

Soundset No Boundaries for Reaktor DRON-E, an ensemble by Antonio Blanca

No Boundaries contains a wide variety of soundscapes, drones, one-finger-pads, vocal sounds, soprano sax sounds, textures made from percussion samples like gongs, bells, Glockenspiel and framedrum (Bodran), acoustic guitar sounds (plucked and bowed), Okarina textures (clay flute), processed field-recordings and some otherworldly, more experimental stuff.

Most of the 103 samples (48 Khz / 24 Bit / stereo) were produced exclusively for this set, some were borrowed from the vast pool of patchpool samples. All acoustic instruments were recorded with 3 high quality Neumann mics through a RME FF 800 using my regular L-C-R setup.

The download contains the Sample Map and the Snapshot Bank. The Sample Map can also be used in any other Reaktor ensemble that supports sample players and granulators. The samples can also be downloaded in a folder with single wav files so that they can be used in other samplers and granulators or directly inside a DAW without having to extract the samples from the Reaktor Sample Map.

Please download / read the pdf with the licence agreement, description and a patchlist here.

Specs:
  • 86 Snapshots / 3 variations
    103 Samples (48 Khz / 24 Bit /stereo - Reaktor Sample Map 2.1 Gigabyte)

NOTE: This soundset requires the full version of Reaktor.
It does not work with the Reaktor player version.

Delivery: Download (Snapshot Bank and Samplemap) - compressed RAR-archive in 3 parts Download size: 1.3 GB
Price (paypal): € 28 Euros

Product page

All demos in the widget below were produced entirely with DRON-E using only sounds from No Boundaries:

----

I made some vids, the first one displays how to load Snapshot Banks and Sample Maps into DRON-E, the second one is a small tutorial showing some of the basic functions and features of DRON-E:

Loading Snapshots and Samples into Reaktor DRON-E.mov - YouTube

Tutorial 1 for Reaktor ensemble DRON-E - YouTube

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen
Old 19th November 2012
Lives for gear

Good night bump.
Old 20th November 2012
Lives for gear

Bump the soundset.
Old 21st November 2012
Lives for gear

No Boundaries Bumpage...
Old 22nd November 2012
Lives for gear

Wow! As I worked through the sets, the 'Soundscapes' and 'Vocal Textures' sections met my high expectations...but, as I entered into the 'Instrumental Textures' section is when your musical pedigree truly shined as a real sum of Antonio's ensemble and your own unique musical and production skills. Well done ;-)
Old 22nd November 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy C View Post
Wow! As I worked through the sets, the 'Soundscapes' and 'Vocal Textures' sections met my high expectations...but, as I entered into the 'Instrumental Textures' section is when your musical pedigree truly shined as a real sum of Antonio's ensemble and your own unique musical and production skills. Well done ;-)
...then the order of the patches in the Snapshot Browser was well designed
Thank's Chris!
Old 22nd November 2012
Lives for gear

Indeed, as of my particular 'realtime' here (California High Desert, Thanksgiving Eve), the 'Percussion Instruments' section is completely blowing my mind as to the possibilities of 'Dron-E' and percussion ideas (given quality treatment and performance as exhibited in your work).
Old 22nd November 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy C View Post
Indeed, as of my particular 'realtime' here (California High Desert, Thanksgiving Eve), the 'Percussion Instruments' section is completely blowing my mind as to the possibilities of 'Dron-E' and percussion ideas (given quality treatment and performance as exhibited in your work).
I was also thrilled by mangling the percussion sounds with DRON-E, the way it granulates the Bodran and Glockenspiel samples is quite amazing.
Old 5th December 2012
Lives for gear

And another post-release bumpage a few weeks after the release.
Old 30th October 2013
Lives for gear

Deal of the week on patchpool: this soundset is now 25% off through Sunday (Novembre 3).
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search