The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Soundset Granular Worlds for Padshop Pro released on patchpool
Old 14th August 2012
Lives for gear

SamplesLoops Soundset Granular Worlds for Padshop Pro released on patchpool

Hi All,

I just released Granular Worlds for Padshop Pro:

Granular Worlds for Steinberg's Padshop Pro contains 105 presets making use of 1.8 Gigabyte of exceptional samples mostly created exclusively for this soundset. All samples were produced in 48 Khz / 24 Bit / stereo, the acoustic sounds and instruments in this library were recorded in L-C-R using 3 high quality Neumann mics. The electronic samples were produced with an array of soft- and hardware synths and FX-processors.

This set covers a wide range of expressively playable sounds ranging from huge cinematic soundscapes, warm and mellow pads, dark and haunting drones, real and unreal percussion instruments, temposynced sequences and loops to more bizarre experimental sounds, ethereal textures and beautiful instrumental sounds derived from flute, guitar, bowed/plucked strings and Okarina recordings. Some feld recordings, glass and wood sounds, Kalimba, harmonically playable plastic tubes as well as vocal samples also found their way into this soundset.

The 141 wav-samples in this set are not locked or encrypted so they can be used in any other sampler or directly in the DAW of your choice.

The 105 presets are categorized in five folders:
  • Instrumental (13)
    Pads and Drones (30)
    Percussive (9)
    Sequenced (11)
    Soundscapes (29)
    Weirdo Zone (13)

All patches have the Modwheel assigned and often make use of Aftertouch and velocity control to add expressiveness and musicality.

Granular Worlds is available in 2 formats:
".aupreset" for Mac-users who work with the AU-version of Padshop Pro and want to use the native Preset Browser e.g. in Logic Pro and ".vstpreset" for users who work with the vst3- or au-version of the Plug-In and want to use Padshop's native preset browser at the bottom of the GUI.

You can view/download the PDF for Granular Worlds with more details, the licence agreement and the patch list including playing tips and short descriptions for each patch here.

Delivery: Download
Library size in total: 1.8 Gigabyte - 1.21 GB download size (compressed RAR-archive in 3 parts) - 141 samples - 105 patches

Price: 30 €
After your order has been manually processed you will receive a confirmation Email to the adress stated in the paypal including the download links and instructions. Please allow me a few hours to process your order.

Product Page

All 41 demos entirely produced with Padshop Pro using only patches from this set with no post-processing apart from a Limiter on the Master Outs:

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen :singer:
Old 15th August 2012
Lives for gear

Morning bumpage.
Old 15th August 2012
Lives for gear

Post-release evening bumpage.
Old 17th August 2012
Lives for gear

Bumpedibump.
Old 18th August 2012
Lives for gear

Cubase users can now also download a zip containing the media-tagged vst-presets for Granular Worlds. Matthias Klag from Steinberg, one of the developers of Padshop Pro, was so kind to tag my presets.
Old 18th August 2012
Gear Nut

I've purchased Padshop pro to use in Logic, sounds great and interested it getting your sound bank, but the preset browsing is awful. Can't even make a favorite folder. You mentioned the aupreset version of PadShop Pro - How do I know which one I've got?
Old 18th August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig32768 View Post
I've purchased Padshop pro to use in Logic, sounds great and interested it getting your sound bank, but the preset browsing is awful. Can't even make a favorite folder. You mentioned the aupreset version of PadShop Pro - How do I know which one I've got?
In the Granular Worlds folder you download there is a folder named AU, as described in my PDF. This folder contains all subfolders with AU-presets, install them as described in the instructions and you can use them inside Logic.
Read the pdf with more details here.
Old 23rd August 2012
Lives for gear

Bumping Granular Worlds on a Thursday morning.
Old 23rd August 2012
Gear Maniac

I tried to update to PADSHOP PRO BUT !!!!! ....

steinberg WWW says :

SORRY.

This product is not available in your country

what's wrong stainberg ?
Old 28th August 2012
Lives for gear

Granular bumpage.
Old 29th August 2012
Lives for gear

Old 5th October 2012
Lives for gear

Until Octobre 21 you can purchase Granular Worlds for 25 Euros and get the SoundPack Droneland for free on top (regular price: 29.95 €).

I will also make some new patches using wavs from this SoundPack and make them available to customers who participate in this promotional campaign.

All existing customers will also benefit from this campaign and receive the free SoundPack and the new patches. I will send out a mail with the link shortly.
Old 5th October 2012
Gear Addict

good news ! why no AAS player for your new Cromaphone lib ?
Old 5th October 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home Studio 87 View Post
good news ! why no AAS player for your new Cromaphone lib ?
Because the AAS player only works for soundsets released by AAS, no 3rd party devs have access.
Old 5th October 2012
Gear Addict

but you made the "cardinals" no ?
Old 5th October 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
but you made the "cardinals" no ?
Yes I did but it was a buyout deal for AAS and they sell it exclusively on their website.
Old 6th October 2012
Lives for gear

Here is a demo for one of the new Droneland patches:
Old 6th October 2012
Lives for gear

Hi Simon. Beautiful sounds. Unfortunately, PSPro requires an eLicenser dongle, no?
Old 6th October 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by .walktothewater. View Post
Hi Simon. Beautiful sounds. Unfortunately, PSPro requires an eLicenser dongle, no?
Thank you - there is also a software licencer as far as I know which does not require a dongle. I use the dongle version.

Soft-eLicenser
Old 6th October 2012
Lives for gear

Another demo using 2 patches with several wavs from Droneland:
Old 11th October 2012
Lives for gear

This must be one of the most wondrous patches I ever made in Padsho Pro - using the sample of a breaking train recorded on a journey through Russia which I processed/tuned/timestretched with Melodyne and some other Plugs:
The Mowheel fades between the 2 layers, each one playing a different segment of the same sample, Aftertouch for some Pitchmod:

Of course this patch is also part of the Droneland set.
Old 11th October 2012
Lives for gear

That sounds nice!
Old 13th October 2012
Lives for gear

As it looks now there will be about 20 Droneland patches for Padshop Pro using not only samples from the Droneland SoundPack but also samples I made during the last days. So it's a sort of new Mini-Set which I will sell seperately when this campaign is over. I'll make another demo with some of the new patches soon.
We have more than a week left so any fencesitters, take your time
Old 14th October 2012
Lives for gear

Here is another Droneland demo combining 4 Padshop Pro patches. So there will be 20 new patches using 14 samples from the Droneland SoundPack and 9 new samples - altogether 825 MB of audio material. I'll compress and upload it soon and send out the links to all Padshoppers.
Old 14th October 2012
Lives for gear

I just sent out the download link to the new Droneland soundset to all Granular Worlds customers. If you haven't received it please check your spam folder. I will also re-send all bounced mails from a different mail account.

Here are some specs about the new patches:

DRONELAND FOR PADSHOP PRO

For this set I used 14 drone samples from my SoundPack Droneland and also made 9 new samples derived from electronic sources and field recordings. Many of these sounds are huge and deep tonal drones with a cinematic touch, but you'll also find some more experimental and atonal stuff in there.

There are 20 presets using 23 samples - 825 MB of audio (wav) produced in 48 Khz/24 Bit stereo. You can view/download the PDF for Droneland with more details, the licence agreement and the patch list including playing tips and short descriptions for each patch here.

Old 14th October 2012
Gear Addict

Just one word : Whaouuuuuu !!!!!!!!! Tank U
Old 14th October 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Just one word : Whaouuuuuu !!!!!!!!! Tank U
My pleasure
Old 20th October 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampleconstruct View Post
Until Octobre 21 you can purchase Granular Worlds for 25 Euros and get the SoundPack Droneland for free on top (regular price: 29.95 €).

I will also make some new patches using wavs from this SoundPack and make them available to customers who participate in this promotional campaign.

All existing customers will also benefit from this campaign and receive the free SoundPack and the new patches. I will send out a mail with the link shortly.
About 24 hours left for this promo campaign, grab it while you can.
Old 12th November 2013
Lives for gear

This library is now discounted at 25% through Novembre 17 (Sunday)
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search