The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Kagi Media & Disco DVD present HUSTLE HARDER
Old 13th May 2006
Gear Addict

Kagi Media & Disco DVD present HUSTLE HARDER

http://www.kagimedia.com/TrainingVid...le_Harder.html

this has been in pre production for 6 months now and we start shooting Monday. Note: this is not an instructional DVD, it's a 2 month self narrated business and production oriented documentary.
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Addict

Nice, I look forward to seeing this. Any idea on how long it will take to put out?
Old 14th May 2006
Lives for gear

Sounds cool D, I hope they do a better video editing than MILAR (don't get me worng I like the DVD an Charles is a great Enginner..I learned alot from it, but I got sick watching it and the backround loop got into my nerves)

Keep us inform

Adrianex
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Addict

http://www.brazamusica.com

i edited the Son Do BRAZA video and the mini EPK documentary.

Don't worry, the soundtrack will be the ****. This is MY DVD, baby.
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Addict

we will be done filming by end of july.
Old 14th May 2006
Lives for gear

disco, congrats on the dvd. ill probably pick this up. how much? also, could you elaborate a little more on the content. thanxxx
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Nut

Production + Biz= Hustle Harder with Disco D...

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER:

HUSTLE HARDER http://kagimedia.com/hustle-hader.html

We welcome all input via the form which is provided on the blog
Old 14th May 2006

I'm going to move this over to the New Product Alert section...
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont
I'm going to move this over to the New Product Alert section...
Competition?
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Addict

Projected Retail:

HUSTLE HARDER Retail: $29.95 (for DVD Only)
HUSTLE HARDER Studio Version Retail: $49.95 (for DVD with sound files/pro tools sessions)

The DVD-only version will be available everywhere (Virgin Megastore, Guitar Center, whatever) and the Studio Version via internet purchase only.
Old 14th May 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax
Competition?
Why would you say that? It's clearly something completely different than what I am doing:

Quote:
this is not an instructional DVD, it's a 2 month self narrated business and production oriented documentary.
Old 15th May 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont
Why would you say that? It's clearly something completely different than what I am doing:
It interesting when youve flooded the other forum with threads/ posts about your dvd in the past couple months. Jutsayinthough, its all love.
Old 15th May 2006

Quote:
It interesting when youve flooded the other forum with threads/ posts about your dvd in the past couple months. Jutsayinthough, its all love.
It seems like you are trying to cause some friction where there is none... This a product announcement, so it belongs in the New Product Alert.

I take offense to your accusations that I have flooded the forum with threads and posts about my DVD. There was only two threads in my forum about the DVD that I am making. One was a thread that turned into the DVD... The other was the lineup announcement. Any other posts that reference my DVD were made by other people. My DVD was born out of the constant barrage of questions I receive everyday. It will be featuring the top hip hop engineer's & is to help people get better mixes. Disco is making a documentary and seems geared towards the business end. There is no reason why people can't buy both. What is your problem?
Old 15th May 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Jutsayinthough, its all love.
Old 16th May 2006
Lives for gear

i respect both hustles (disco's and tony's), but tony you might be coppin a little flak cause ur the moderator and ur promoting goods for sale frequently here through your company in reply to posts. Doesn't bother me in the least, cause you have everyone's best interests here in mind, and you've been nothing but helpful around here. You just happen to sell some of the best high end outboard you can get! How can you not recommend it.

peace
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Addict

Moving this post to "New Product Alert" actually broadens the number and kind of people who will see it, I think... despite the fact that it's targeted to the more Hip-Hop/"Urban" crowd.

The price is pretty reasonable. I don't see why people can't own both Tony's and Disco's stuff.

This DVD looks interesting, even though I'm more interested in nitty-gritty details about tracking and mixing than the business side.

Maybe that's why I'm still not making enough cash... Sign me up?! My Hustle ain't Hard enuff!
Old 27th May 2006
Gear Addict

UPDATE!

We closed the Brasilian chapter of the film - check out the preview trailer/music video at http://www.kagimedia.com/hustleharder/
Old 2nd December 2006
Lives for gear

Hi D,

what's the ETA on the video?

Why is this not in the Rap + HipHop forum where it belongs?! It is tailored to that genre of music, all be it from a business point of view, but still I feel it should be in that forum. I was actually going to post a link to the kagi site to mention it but decided to do a search for it first!

Blessings and Love

Beya
Old 1st January 2007
Gear Nut

Hello Beya

The DVD is coming along well. Its got a big production section and alot of Disco D style positive energy throughout! We have nailed the video and are doing various finishing tasks at this time....Still a bit early for an actual release date but we will keep you posted...thanks again!
Old 1st January 2007
no ssl yet
Tony you made a DVD?

I didn't know.

Let me see itheh
Old 1st January 2007
Lives for gear

Big ups D, big ups

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search